NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who pays to protect Trump Properties--conflict of interest?

2 posters

Go down

Who pays to protect Trump Properties--conflict of interest? Empty Who pays to protect Trump Properties--conflict of interest?

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:32 am

Who pays if a Trump property overseas must be protected against the demonstrations and attacks that are sure to happen?

If the host country, is it a violation of the Foreign Gifts Act. 5 USC §7342?

If the US government, is it a conflict of interest being receipt of special compensation from the nation by  an official?

Shouldn't Trump divest himself of all of his interests?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Who pays to protect Trump Properties--conflict of interest? Empty Re: Who pays to protect Trump Properties--conflict of interest?

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:04 am

Original Quill wrote:Who pays if a Trump property overseas must be protected against the demonstrations and attacks that are sure to happen?

If the US government, is it a conflict of interest being receipt of special compensation from the nation by  an official?

I was looking into this earlier and counted at least 40 Middle Eastern business ventures for Trump.

Put it this way -- if we have another 9/11-style attack, expect a much more ... restrained response Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Who pays to protect Trump Properties--conflict of interest? Empty Re: Who pays to protect Trump Properties--conflict of interest?

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:02 am

Yeah, Bae-Bae wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Who pays if a Trump property overseas must be protected against the demonstrations and attacks that are sure to happen?

I was looking into this earlier and counted at least 40 Middle Eastern business ventures for Trump.

Put it this way -- if we have another 9/11-style attack, expect a much more ... restrained response Smile

ISIS will go after Trump properties, count on it.  It's a sure bet, just for the name.

Trump refuses to sell, nor put the assets in a blind trust.  He's putting his children in charge...yep, the same children helping him vet his WH team.  They talked about Hillary going in for 'pay to play'...how much you think Trump Properties is getting for a job appointment in the WH?  He was just bribing the Florida AG and the Texas AG, and he had to pay out big time, and lose his Trump University lawsuit.

I'm telling you, he'll lose too much.  I'm betting he resigns.  Not worth it.

Back to business...who is going to pay for protection of Trump properties outside the US? They are sure to be hit, with such a big name.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:24 am

Original Quill wrote:
Yeah, Bae-Bae wrote:

ISIS will go after Trump properties, count on it.  It's a sure bet, just for the name.

Trump refuses to sell, nor put the assets in a blind trust.  He's putting his children in charge...yep, the same children helping him vet his WH team.  They talked about Hillary going in for 'pay to play'...how much you think Trump Properties is getting for a job appointment in the WH?  He was just bribing the Florida AG and the Texas AG, and he had to pay out big time, and lose his Trump University lawsuit.

I'm telling you, he'll lose too much.  I'm betting he resigns.  Not worth it.

Back to business...who is going to pay for protection of Trump properties outside the US?  They are sure to be hit, with such a big name.

They will be, and Trump will eventually have to pay out of his own pocket -- if it's even that deep -- just to see ISIS run roughshod over it anyway. This guy is going to have an official presidential portrait done, it will be too satisfying for them to destroy his properties for them to resist. He can kiss those 40 Middle Eastern ventures goodbye.

Of course, in the short term, he'll probably try to divert taxpayer money to their protection. One of thousands of scandals. (Deep sigh)

I know that part of the reason that his supporters voted for him is because we have called them stupid. But then they went and did this. They deserve to be called stupid.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down