NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home

+6
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
Andy
nicko
Victorismyhero
scrat
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home - Page 2 Empty Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home

Post by scrat Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nazi-related material was found when police raided the home of the man accused of killing the Labour MP Jo Cox, the Old Bailey has heard.
Officers found an SS officer's book on race theory and mate selection, along with other white supremacist texts, when they raided the home of Thomas Mair after his arrest, the jury heard.
Mrs Cox died after she was shot three times and received 15 stab wounds in Birstall, West Yorkshire, on 16 June.
Mr Mair, 53, denies her murder.
Mr Mair, from Birstall, also denies grievous bodily harm with intent, possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence and possession of an offensive weapon - a dagger.
The jury heard officers found a bookcase with a number of German military history books organised "very neatly" and an eagle ornament with a swastika on it.
They also found a book entitled March of the Titans: The Complete History of the White Race and a book on the "politics of the Holocaust", among other texts.
A press cutting in relation to Anders Brevik, who murdered 77 people in twin attacks in Norway in July 2011, was also found, the court heard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38051593

No doubt there are those who'll defend, deflect and try to justify this creatures activities.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home - Page 2 Empty Re: Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:45 pm

There you go again.   I don't have cohorts.   I post my opinion and my opinion only, if others agree it's up to them.

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home - Page 2 Empty Re: Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:50 pm

Mr Mair was "at the front of the queue looking like he was just waiting to get on to the bus", she said.
"He had a pair of dark trousers and a dark green khaki jacket and dark cream baseball cap.
"He always carried bags. He had three or four bags. I saw him walk off."
Ms Green said that she then heard about a gun incident minutes afterwards and decided to abandon her shopping trip.

Funny how there are so many different camera angle shots of him being arrested but none show him wearing a khaki jacket or a dark cream hat... or him having 3-4 bags...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:42 am

Mair was probably radicalised by The Sun, the Daily Mail and the Express as well as social media sites

They breed people like Mair and the mass murderer Anders Breivik. How anyone can say that they can understand why Breivik shot all those kids beats me.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:22 am

Irn Bru wrote:Mair was probably radicalised by The Sun, the Daily Mail and the Express as well as social media sites

They breed people like Mair and the mass murderer Anders Breivik. How anyone can say that they can understand why Breivik shot all those kids beats me.

remind me to discuss this with you.....

atm I'm off to me pit

just remember that understanding something doesnt mean either condoning or liking it....It means what it says....... realising how and why it came about. granted that may mean you have to take your mind into some dark and dismal places, beyond your normal "safe space" but non the less brevik is NOT special OR beyond comprehension and failure to do so will only likely lead to more of the same in the future.....
and that your/societies failure to understand something may well be the root cause of many problems.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:35 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Mair was probably radicalised by The Sun, the Daily Mail and the Express as well as social media sites

atm I'm off to me pit

just remember that understanding something doesnt mean either condoning or liking it....It means what it says....... realising how and why it came about. granted that may mean you have to take your mind into some dark and dismal places, beyond your normal "safe space"  but non the less brevik is NOT special OR beyond comprehension and failure to do so will only likely lead to more of the same in the future.....
and that your/societies failure to understand something may well be the root cause of many problems.

So if someone says they can understand why Palestians resist the occupation of Palestine and the continuation of the programme of building settlements whilst they are evicted from their homes then the same logic would apply?

That seems to me to be a more just cause that shooting dead all those LW kids on a island in Norway.

Sorry, I can't understand that when it would be easier just to condemn Breveik outright.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Also... the pictures shown of allegedly being in Mair's house look a bit dodgy too... all immaculately clean with no personal items seen that look like anyone was living there, all books in bookshelves look brand new and not a spec of dust... newspaper cuttings look brand new and too fresh...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

atm I'm off to me pit

just remember that understanding something doesnt mean either condoning or liking it....It means what it says....... realising how and why it came about. granted that may mean you have to take your mind into some dark and dismal places, beyond your normal "safe space"  but non the less brevik is NOT special OR beyond comprehension and failure to do so will only likely lead to more of the same in the future.....
I would say that only far right terrorists would attempt to defend Breivik and Mair, that's even further along than your average far right extremists who at least will attempt to disown him.

Far right extremists like TC and Tommy are a hairs breadth from tipping over the edge and into performing a terrorist tragedy, we sadly witness their decline on a daily basis.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:41 pm

fuckin idiots that cant read...or rather lack the comprehension of the written word.....

I knew scrat was a bit thick but I'm surprised at you IRN

what part of
just remember that understanding something doesnt mean either condoning or liking it

is beyond your ability to grasp???

and yes IRN....

the same logic applies to the palestinians.....(without needing to wholesale endorse their actions ...unlike some)
and the same applies to the isralies......without needing to endorse their actions

as for your idiot comment scrat.....

what part of the post i made above "defends" what brevik or mair did....

I challenge you to show it......

or are you just going to once again evade a response to your idiotic lies

of course you havnt the intellect to raise a challenge to the post, so yet again you have a dig at the poster....

I'm going to keep a count of ad hominem posts by left or right....

we will then see where the trouble lies

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:fuckin idiots that cant read...or rather lack the comprehension of the written word.....

what part of
just remember that understanding something doesnt mean either condoning or liking it

and yes IRN....

the same logic applies to the palestinians.....(without needing to wholesale endorse their actions ...unlike some)
and the same applies to the isralies......without needing to endorse their actions

of course you havnt the intellect to raise a challenge to the post, so yet again you have a dig at the poster....

Special Eds posted some comment about you goose stepping, and then it was locked, how many did you fit in?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:50 pm

scrat wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:fuckin idiots that cant read...or rather lack the comprehension of the written word.....

what part of

and yes IRN....

Special Eds posted some comment about you goose stepping, and then it was locked, how many did you fit in?

linky???
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:50 pm

He's talking about your thread in the basement
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:54 pm

Could you two please take your exercises out of shot!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:54 pm

I just realised that when I entered the first score ....

Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:56 pm

could you perhaps answer this instead of posting bilge?

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:57 pm

scrat wrote:Could you two please take your exercises out of shot!

Bit OTT. And it's still so early.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Also... the pictures shown of allegedly being in Mair's house look a bit dodgy too... all immaculately clean with no personal items seen that look like anyone was living there, all books in bookshelves look brand new and not a spec of dust... newspaper cuttings look brand new and too fresh...

Another strange thing... he has pleaded not guilty but it is bring reported that he will not be offering any evidence in court.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:09 pm

Not surprising Tommy...It goes with the type of mind set he is......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Interesting... the two 'police' are clearly seen bandaging the head of Mair...

The only car around at that time is the black one to the right of them... plain unmarked car... but the 2 police have bright yellow hi vis on... then the cavalry arrive en masses... none of them have hi vis on... no sign of any dark green khaki jacket on Mair... or a dark creme cap...

Also... apart from there being at least 2 or 3 different camera angles for the pictures/videos of this arrest... interestingly there is no first aid box visible in earlier pics/clips...

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:29 pm

DOH....Tommy

cops often carry first aid pouches on their belts...along with all the other stuff. the box would have been subsequently retrieved from one of te vehicles

and I dont see what your point is....???
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home - Page 2 Jo-cox-arrest

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home - Page 2 Hqdefault

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home - Page 2 Jo-cox-twitter-arrest

Another camera angle... this time showing him getting head bandaged and first aid box...

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home - Page 2 Qf6Wk-gAEwQ
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:50 pm

yeah...and??
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Mr Mair was "at the front of the queue looking like he was just waiting to get on to the bus", she said.
"He had a pair of dark trousers and a dark green khaki jacket and dark cream baseball cap.
"He always carried bags. He had three or four bags. I saw him walk off."
Ms Green said that she then heard about a gun incident minutes afterwards and decided to abandon her shopping trip.

Funny how there are so many different camera angle shots of him being arrested but none show him wearing a khaki jacket or a dark cream hat... or him having 3-4 bags...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:01 pm

what part of

and yes IRN....

Yes, Victor, you need to understand what I wrote and why I wrote it and when you read back your reply below you will see why. You wrote...

"just remember that understanding something doesnt mean either condoning or liking it....It means what it says"..

So if you apply that logic to those LW posters who you say support Palestinian terrorists - even when they have condemned them – then you must surely withdraw that accusation as based on what you wrote above it is false  

And I can assure you I ain't a 'fucking idiot'.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:16 pm

the thing is...I havnt seen much in the line of condemnation...more like "excuses"

so we get from the left

Oh i dont think what wohever did was right .......BUT......
that is appologistic

condemnation is "the murderous bastards should be wiped off the face of the earth"

MY point is ....
say vis Brevik

I can well understand why he did it, (and how he self justifies it)...since i can go where his mind goes (not the most comfortable feeling let me tell you)

and I STILL think he is just a murderous bastard that should be smeared between 2 glass plates over a period of several day......

you should try letting your mind wander into the dark places sometimes....just dont get lost in it

Its good for the soul.......

"if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you"

and you have to outstare it...or become part of it......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:17 pm

or...to put it somewhat less mysteriously....

If you want to confront "evil" you had best look evil in the eye and understand its depth and breadth....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:21 pm

LF, doesn't it occur to you that you're a hell of a lot more vengeful than others?

I wouldn't want to see something like that happen to Breivik, al-Baghdadi, Farage ... anybody.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:22 pm

Lord Foul wrote:the thing is...I havnt seen much in the line of condemnation...more like "excuses"

so we get from the left

that is appologistic

condemnation is "the murderous bastards should be wiped off the face of the earth"

MY point is ....
say vis Brevik

I can well understand why he did it, (and how he self justifies it)...since i can go where his mind goes (not the most comfortable feeling let me tell you)

and I STILL think he is just a murderous bastard that should be smeared between 2 glass plates over a period of several day......

you should try letting your mind wander into the dark places sometimes....just dont get lost in it

Well if someone can say that they understand it in the case of Breveik then it's highly unlikely that condemnation allong the lines that you say will actually occur.

So, the accusation that LW posters support Palestinian terrorists is withdrawn then - based on what you say.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:the thing is...I havnt seen much in the line of condemnation...more like "excuses"

so we get from the left

that is appologistic

MY point is ....
say vis Brevik

Well if someone can say that they understand it in the case of Breveik then it's highly unlikely that condemnation allong the lines that you say will actually occur.

it is in fact exactly what I said at the time.....

So, the accusation that LW posters support Palestinian terrorists is withdrawn then - based on what you say.

to the point that maybe not support...but appologise for...

as opposed to condemnig.

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

so we get from the left

that is appologistic

MY point is ....
say vis Brevik

as opposed to condemnig.

So, is the accusation that LW posters support Palestinian terrorists - even when the have condmned them - withdrawn then?

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:36 pm

Yeah, Bae-Bae wrote:LF, doesn't it occur to you that you're a hell of a lot more vengeful than others?

I wouldn't want to see something like that happen to Breivik, al-Baghdadi, Farage ... anybody.

well since farage hasnt actually killed anyone.......whereas brevick has...a multitude

and YES ben...perhaps I am "vengeful" even horrribly so....when there is no possibility of mistake and no reparation possible

i dont "get" the idea of "softly softly" and kindly treatment for the likes of Mair and Brevik
It has NEVER done any good
even the soft treatment we see (especially over here) of "ordinary criminals" is an utter and abject failure receidvism is massive and rehabilitation virtually zero for all but the most stupid crimes
I'm NOT advocating a one strike and you are out...obviously....there are often extennuatiung circumstances ...even when it involves murder....but for more serious crime...say for example murder for gain...no way jose......you have had your chips matey.......you are going to go to a prison that makes hell look like a holiday

and for the likes of Mair and brevik, who commited particularly horrible crimes (in the way of things) and for whos guilt there is and can be no doubt...oh man Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

so we get from the left

that is appologistic

MY point is ....
say vis Brevik

as opposed to condemnig.

So, is the accusation that LW posters support Palestinian terrorists - even when the have condmned them - withdrawn then?

conditionally....

particularly EXCEPTING the " I condemn but..........."
and admitting ONLY such as

I understand why but they should stilll be wiped out as an affront to decency... type of statement

or even perhaps ...since I've come over all concilliatory

simply I condemn them ....(with no following appologistic claptrap)

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:44 pm

@ben.....do i take it you dont want me to volunteer as your equivalent of the "lord chief justice"?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:45 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

conditionally....

I understand why but they should stilll be wiped out as an affront to decency... type of statement

Ffs that was like pulling toe nails with pliers.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:45 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

so we get from the left

that is appologistic

MY point is ....
say vis Brevik

as opposed to condemnig.

conditionally....

Conditional ot otherwise, Vic, you have done the right thing there.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:51 pm

A. Man goes up to a complete stranger and shoots him.
B. Man shoots someone he believes slaughtered his children.

A. I condemn.
B. I condemn but...

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Ziz wrote:A. Man goes up to a complete stranger and shoots him.

A. I condemn.
B. I condemn but...

sorry ziz

you are wrong

A i condemn
B I condemn (if he only "believed")

on the other hand

A) man goes up to a coplete stranger and shoots him
B) man shoots someone he KNOWS for certain(and obviously for legal purposes better if he can show such certain knowledge) slaughtered his children

A) I condemn
B) I do not in any way condemn and would release a free man...or at least as free as his own personal concience will allow him to be....such things can and do exact a price....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

A. I condemn.
B. I condemn but...

sorry ziz

you are wrong

A i condemn

on the other hand

B) man shoots someone he KNOWS for certain(and obviously for legal purposes better if he can show such certain knowledge) slaughtered his children

A) I condemn
B) I do not in any way condemn and would release a free man...or at least as free as his own personal concience will allow him to be....such things can and do exact a price....

I am neither wrong or right - I am explaining for reference why I (and perhaps some others) might in some circumstances not...

..."simply condemn them ....(with no following appologistic claptrap)"

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:16 pm

Ziz wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

A. I condemn.
B. I condemn but...

sorry ziz

you are wrong

A i condemn

on the other hand

A) I condemn

I am neither wrong or right - I am explaining for reference why I (and perhaps some others) might in some circumstances not...

..."simply condemn them ....(with no following appologistic claptrap)"

and i was merely pointing out why I consider such thinking incorrect
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:57 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Yeah, Bae-Bae wrote:LF, doesn't it occur to you that you're a hell of a lot more vengeful than others?

well since farage hasnt actually killed anyone.......whereas brevick has...a multitude

and YES ben...perhaps I am "vengeful"  even horrribly so....when there is no possibility of mistake and no reparation possible

i dont "get" the idea of "softly softly" and kindly treatment for the likes of Mair and Brevik
It has NEVER done any good
even the soft treatment we see (especially over here) of "ordinary criminals" is an utter and abject failure receidvism is massive and rehabilitation virtually zero for all but the most stupid crimes
I'm NOT advocating a one strike and you are out...obviously....there are often extennuatiung circumstances ...even when it involves murder....but for more serious crime...say for example murder for gain...no way jose......you have had your chips matey.......you are going to go to a prison that makes hell look like a holiday

and for the likes of Mair and brevik, who commited particularly horrible crimes (in the way of things) and for whos guilt there is and can be no doubt...oh man  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

The recidivism rate in Norway is 20 percent, compared to 76 percent in the U.S. (by the way, the UK recidivism rate is 50-60 percent, sources disagree) http://www.businessinsider.com/why-norways-prison-system-is-so-successful-2014-12

Tough prisons don't keep people out of trouble, they're Criminal College.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:30 am

and if you stretch (certain ones) and lock the rest away literally for ever (and I mean for serious crime against the person) your recidivism rate would be zero... Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home - Page 2 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Andy Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:42 am

Major wrote:He will never get out of prison alive unless some forum conspiracy theorists make up something

I  suggest a circumstance where Mair be given a pardon or early release will be if the rise of the Old Right (Alt Right) or Fascist 4th Reich continues to increase at the present rate, there will be a time in the not too distant future where it becomes the Government in the UK.
It is not unfeasable. There are plenty of far right fascists in the UK.
Some even post here.
Then they would release those they consider Political prisoners.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:57 pm

FFS GIVE IT A REST.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:03 pm

nicko wrote:FFS GIVE IT A REST.

Why are you concerned about Mair, nicko?

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:50 pm

Tommo refused to speak during every police interview and throughout the trial. Yet, before sentencing, he asked to speak to the courtroom. The judge said "No" .

Great that the very last word he heard as a freeman before his sentencing was "NO" !
As in "shoo, get lost"

I hope he won't be given computers in his cell. Some of the hateful nazi posts you see on forums sound as if they have come directly from the keyboards of criminal nazis in jail.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

so we get from the left

that is appologistic

MY point is ....
say vis Brevik

as opposed to condemnig.

conditionally....

Conditional ot otherwise, Vic, you have done the right thing there.
However...I won't hold my breath for that scrat creature to do likewise, despite his total failure to even find let alone show ANY evidence....Nor do I likewise hold my breath waiting for YOU to hound him similarly for such.. Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:44 pm

ZIZ I am not concern about him, they can hang him as far as i'm concerned, why do you always try to start arguments with me?

I said you were a stirrer, looks like i'm right.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:47 pm

nicko wrote:ZIZ I am not concern about him, they can hang him as far as i'm concerned,   why do you always try to start arguments with me?

I said you were a stirrer, looks like i'm right.

It was a reasonable question, nicko -  no need to get personal simply because you don't like it. No

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Reasonable question my arse, you knew what you were doing, don't act the innocent, I can see right through you.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next