NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home

+6
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
Andy
nicko
Victorismyhero
scrat
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home Empty Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home

Post by scrat Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Nazi-related material was found when police raided the home of the man accused of killing the Labour MP Jo Cox, the Old Bailey has heard.
Officers found an SS officer's book on race theory and mate selection, along with other white supremacist texts, when they raided the home of Thomas Mair after his arrest, the jury heard.
Mrs Cox died after she was shot three times and received 15 stab wounds in Birstall, West Yorkshire, on 16 June.
Mr Mair, 53, denies her murder.
Mr Mair, from Birstall, also denies grievous bodily harm with intent, possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence and possession of an offensive weapon - a dagger.
The jury heard officers found a bookcase with a number of German military history books organised "very neatly" and an eagle ornament with a swastika on it.
They also found a book entitled March of the Titans: The Complete History of the White Race and a book on the "politics of the Holocaust", among other texts.
A press cutting in relation to Anders Brevik, who murdered 77 people in twin attacks in Norway in July 2011, was also found, the court heard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38051593

No doubt there are those who'll defend, deflect and try to justify this creatures activities.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home Empty Re: Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:48 pm

No doubt Scrat.   Terrorism is terrorism, no matters who does it or where it comes from.   No doubt his Britain First group are desperately distancing themselves from him now he has done their dirty work for them.

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home Empty Re: Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:52 pm

Well hardly surprising news is it...

I mean, you aint going to find much in the line of lennin or whatever there are you?
besides....given the purchase lists we have seen what else WOULD you expect....

As for britain first disowning him...wouldnt you ..in their shoes?

since they are not yet a proscribed organisation (and hence not officially a terror group) there's no profit in claiming him for their own as does say ISIS when one of theirs explodes.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:53 pm

sassy wrote:No doubt Scrat.   Terrorism is terrorism, no matters who does it or where it comes from.   No doubt his Britain First group are desperately distancing themselves from him now he has done their dirty work for them.
Exactly! the far right extremists punt out the poison and far right terrorists carry these instructions out.

They seem to think that their racist hatred can be justified!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep :sleepWE have heard it all before scat

Why don't you and sass get a room?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:30 pm

Too bored to condemn terrorism, nicko? No

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:37 pm

Ziz, you are a stirrer, no doubt about it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:39 pm

nicko wrote:Ziz,   you are a stirrer,  no doubt about it.

Because I challenge your mindless interjections? Great, so be it. Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home 34418

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:39 pm

So, discussing a high profile murder case that is aking headline news is of no interest??
Only to the far right who are trying to bury the bad news.
Nicko is still giving the impression that  he is still supporting Mair.
Innocent until proven guilty?
He was a far right nazi bastard. And some on here still fail to condemn him.
Beyond disgusting.
http://news.sky.com/story/jo-cox-trial-man-accused-of-killing-mp-researched-neo-nazis-court-told-10666363
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:03 pm

Fuck off andy, I don't support him, where have I said I do?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:16 pm

of course you are nicko...in EXACTLY the same way sassy (and the extreme left contingent) supports isis and palestinian terrorism....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:25 pm

nicko wrote:Fuck off andy, I don't support him, where have I said I do?
Your condemnation  of Mair is so subdued it is almost invisible.  Had Cox's murderer been a Syrian  Muslim instead of  a white Nazi supremacist, would your protests have been  so muted?
No  need to answer that , Nick, we already know the answer.
Instead , you bitch and bleat about the posters who condemn Mair.
That says a lot about you.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:29 pm

Lord Foul wrote:of course you are nicko...in EXACTLY the same way sassy (and the extreme left contingent) supports isis and palestinian terrorism....
I think what you far right extremists fail to observe is the fact that this thread is about the violent murder of a mother by a far right terrorist, one of your own, a fellow fascist who tinkered over the edge because he had simply listened to the racist bile you chaps preach.

I'm trying to understand why you can"t grasp that, and what do you hope to achieve by defending it?.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Anyone who fails to shout to the world that Mair is a vile bastard who deserves to dangle on the end of a rope is beyond contempt.
Those who fail to do so ( subconscious support) are the pond life of society.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:37 pm

ah you mean in the same way as the disgusting L/W posts failing to condemn/mitigating terrorist atrocities carried out by IsIS etc failed to "shout to the world"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:38 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ah you mean in the same way as the disgusting L/W posts failing to condemn/mitigating terrorist atrocities carried out by IsIS etc failed to "shout to the world"  

Christ I am so sick to death of these lies.   Just produce the posts where terrorists have not been condemned or shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:45 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Anyone who fails to shout to the world that Mair is a vile bastard who deserves to dangle on the end of a rope is beyond contempt.
Those who fail to do so ( subconscious support) are the pond life of society.
Well I wouldn't (in the words of TC) "stretch" this creature because I'm not into taking any human life, and let's be honest here his life moves into a scary heavy weight jail and as a project for some nerdy medical student.

But you're right about the far right being pond life, they don't have the sense that god gave a doughnut.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Laughing

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t9576-boston-marathon-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-sentenced-to-death#183691

mitigation of terrorist activity (the "it serves us right" argument)

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t8535-you-are-either-charlie-or-terrorist-french-cartoonist#169481

mitigation of the charlie hebdo attack, (the "I deplore it BUT"....argument, followed by deflection into isreli/hammas conflicts)

people who live in glass houses and all that....

your enthusiasm in condemning ISIS generated attacks is on a par with a mouses liking for cats......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:52 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Laughing

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t9576-boston-marathon-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-sentenced-to-death#183691

mitigation of terrorist activity (the "it serves us right" argument)

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t8535-you-are-either-charlie-or-terrorist-french-cartoonist#169481

mitigation of the charlie hebdo attack, (the "I deplore it BUT"....argument, followed by deflection into isreli/hammas conflicts)  

people who live in glass houses and all that....

your enthusiasm in condemning ISIS generated attacks is on a par with a mouses liking for cats......

What utter bollocks.   In none of those did I do anything but condemn the attacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:54 pm

very very mildly ...and THEN mitigated
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:56 pm

I did not MITIGATED, I looked and reasons, because if we don't do that we are finished.   And I looked at reasons for Muir and realised his hatred came from racism that we need to contest every step of the way, because a racist world cannot carry on existing..

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:57 pm

but folks can go look if they are interested and make up their own minds....

hey ho...I have provided evidence...the power of that is in the eye of the reader one supposes...but at least its evidence ...which is more than your glove puppet can provide....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:08 pm

sassy wrote:I did not MITIGATED, I looked and reasons, because if we don't do that we are finished.   And I looked at reasons for Muir and realised his hatred came from racism that we need to contest every step of the way, because a racist world cannot carry on existing..
TC reminds me of my neighbours cement mixer on compost the crop day, it whines and whines and whines, as it goes around and around and around.

He was outed lying about his pension, it sadly drifted into "monkey boy and the lady doth protest too much" and to his chagrin its gone rapidly downhill since then!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:13 pm

scrat wrote:
sassy wrote:I did not MITIGATED, I looked and reasons, because if we don't do that we are finished.   And I looked at reasons for Muir and realised his hatred came from racism that we need to contest every step of the way, because a racist world cannot carry on existing..
TC reminds me of my neighbours cement mixer on compost the crop day, it whines and whines and whines, as it goes around and around and around.

He was outed lying about his pension, it sadly drifted into "monkey boy and the lady doth protest too much" and to his chagrin its gone rapidly downhill since then!

well scrat...you remind me of Goebbels just of a slightly different pursuasion is all......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:17 pm

see scart...I havnt dome te protest too much..

I have asked you to produce any evidence...and given you repeated chances to do so....

you havnt so what are we to make of that ???

oh thats right scrat is a disingenious liar

but then i think the rest of the posters are well enough aware of that by now ....

only your admirers (who would admire shit wrapped in a red flag) and puppet master see any credibility left in you....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:19 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
scrat wrote:

well scrat...you remind me of Goebbels   just of a slightly different pursuasion is all......
Ive read the "so called" evidence you provide,,, as I suspected what a load of rubbish, nowhere does Sassy defend terrorism, and I completely agree with her about Palestine, what's happening there is disgusting, I guess if we were invaded by a world power you'd have the white flag out and the kettle on before a foot was landed on our shores.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:27 pm

scrat wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
scrat wrote:

well scrat...you remind me of Goebbels   just of a slightly different pursuasion is all......
Ive read the "so called" evidence you provide,,, as I suspected what a load of rubbish, nowhere does Sassy defend terrorism,

The issue was the degree of condemnation..... Rolling Eyes

and I completely agree with her about Palestine, what's happening there is disgusting,

so do I BUT...it was irrelevant and a deflection in the context of charlie hebdo.....

I guess if we were invaded by a world power you'd have the white flag out and the kettle on before a foot was landed on our shores.

no that would be you and your pals.....who want to leave us naked and powerless by scrapping our nukes.....and object to defence spending generally....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:31 pm

If we fail to look into the reasons for terrorist attacks of any kind, as Sassy says, we're doomed. In the case of Islamic-motivated terrorism, we are dealing with an entirely different culture than our own, so it's even more important to understand what we're dealing with.

In the case of homegrown far-right terrorism, we only have to look at their websites, publications and listen to what they're chanting at their rallies, so they're easier to understand. We still pay attention, of course.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:32 pm

Back on topic, amongst the nazi propaganda books in Mair's house were Tommy Monk's and Lord Foul's autobiographies.
How appropriate.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:45 pm

Avenging Bae wrote:If we fail to look into the reasons for terrorist attacks of any kind, as Sassy says, we're doomed. In the case of Islamic-motivated terrorism, we are dealing with an entirely different culture than our own, so it's even more important to understand what we're dealing with.

yeah...but you dont get to use it to diminish THEIR reponsibility/culpability  the "we are just as bad argument" is, if not invalid, irrelevant

In the case of homegrown far-right terrorism, we only have to look at their websites, publications and listen to what they're chanting at their rallies, so they're easier to understand. We still pay attention, of course.

then you would be terribly wrong......and you are only seeing the result....not the cause and where you DO see any cause you (being the generic "you") are so arrogant that you merely dismiss it and call the followers names.

as I have said times....IF... the lefts ideals are SOOO attractive and so well handled.....how come there is a RISING following for the right....could it possibly be due to the fact that the lefts arrogance is their undoing???

and keep in mind my REAL stance on L/W v's R/W issues... (I think they are BOTH morons )

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:46 pm

No, I don't believe that anybody has ever claimed that because terrorists had a motive to commit terrorism, that exonerates them Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:58 pm

THAT...is debateable

and...does NOT change the fact that nicko has NOT in anyway condoned (which IS the accusation leveled) the actions of that tit Mair...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:59 pm

Ben...what is sauce for the goose...etc.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Ben...what is sauce for the goose...etc.....

So you're saying that the left needs to try a little understanding when it comes to right-wing morons highjacking the world's most powerful governments?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Avenging Bae wrote:

So you're saying that the left needs to try a little understanding when it comes to right-wing morons highjacking the world's most powerful governments?

No...I'm saying it needs to stop telling people who have genuine concerns that they are merely bigots and idiots...

as in our dear ex PM Brown and that old woman who made a point about immigration

as in the stubbornness of the left which resulted in the brexit vote (for a number of left dominated issues, not merely immigration)

the left does little to recommend itself to many in the "voter base" with its arrogance and overbearing patriarchal attitude...

people hear a leftist saying extra money for the poor
better conditions at work
decent society
and BTW you are a fucking racist bastard for asking about immigration

what do they take away with them???
which of those 4 things stick in their minds???

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:47 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Avenging Bae wrote:

No...I'm saying it needs to stop telling people who have genuine concerns that they are merely bigots and idiots...

as in our dear ex PM Brown and that old woman who made a point about immigration

as in the stubbornness of the left which resulted in the brexit vote (for a number of left dominated issues, not merely immigration)

the left does little to recommend itself to many in the "voter base" with its arrogance and overbearing patriarchal attitude...

decent society

Sorry, I didn't realize that Labour politicians in the UK called the right "fucking racist bastards" -- it appears that the left is just as stupid as the right in your country.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Its worse

their supporters and activists...(who are the face most of us get to see and hear...just like on here)
are the ones doing it....

(with the exception of dear old Mr brown)

and...what Have I been saying for te past who knows how long ?

BOTH sides are indeed idiots....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Avenging Bae wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

decent society

Sorry, I didn't realize that Labour politicians in the UK called the right "fucking racist bastards" -- it appears that the left is just as stupid as the right in your country.

They don't.   They do however call them out if they are racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Don't call them racists ...

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home 5d461557-93d3-4975-9088-bfecef68b4a9-large16x9_PolkbillboardoriginalbyRickTyler
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Don't call them racist ...

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home Adam-yauch-park-in-brooklyn-2f38d481-65db-476e-856a-8c46e2941dcf

... or they'll throw a tantrum and give Donald Trump control over America's nuclear arsenal!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Avenging Bae wrote:Don't call them racist ...

Jo Cox murder trial: 'Nazi material' found at accused's home Adam-yauch-park-in-brooklyn-2f38d481-65db-476e-856a-8c46e2941dcf

... or they'll throw a tantrum and give Donald Trump control over America's nuclear arsenal!

Yea, ain't that the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:11 pm

yeah well....

you lot are nuts anyway

however we aint talking about either your nut jobs or ours ...at least i'm not

I'm talking about how the average joe lefty HERE (as exampled by HA, Sassy scrat etc....) treat any and all dissent to thier supposed utopia...even conflating a posters opinion of one of their number (hint Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep ) with the matter being discussed...such is their desire to supress all and any dissent....

As was pointed out nicko condemned the failure of that driver to carry the guide dog...it would therefore be both inconsitant with that stated position, AND, more importantly plainly little more than incendiary deliberate stupidty on the behalf of aforesaid suspects to think that he actually supports the behaviour of those two idiot MP's who's own party even criticised them (yes the party could do more ...like removing them from office)

and you will see the depths these types are happy to sink to by the comment by HA that got him 3 days in the caboose (and will get him more and longer if he continues)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:yeah well....

you lot are nuts anyway

I'm talking about how the average joe lefty HERE (as exampled by HA, Sassy scrat etc....) treat any and all dissent to thier supposed utopia...even conflating a posters opinion of one of their number (hint Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep ) with the matter being discussed...such is their desire to supress all and any dissent....

As was pointed out nicko condemned the failure of that driver to carry the guide dog...it would therefore be both inconsitant with that stated position,  AND, more importantly plainly little more than incendiary deliberate stupidty on the behalf of aforesaid suspects to think that he actually supports the behaviour of those two idiot MP's who's own party even criticised them (yes the party could do more ...like removing them from office)

and you will see the depths these types are happy to sink to by the comment by HA that got him 3 days in the caboose (and will get him more and longer if he continues)

Nope, Nicko does his zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bit if anything shows up the Conservatives, it's pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:18 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:yeah well....

you lot are nuts anyway

As was pointed out nicko condemned the failure of that driver to carry the guide dog...it would therefore be both inconsitant with that stated position,  AND, more importantly plainly little more than incendiary deliberate stupidty on the behalf of aforesaid suspects to think that he actually supports the behaviour of those two idiot MP's who's own party even criticised them (yes the party could do more ...like removing them from office)

Nope, Nicko does his zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bit if anything shows up the Conservatives, it's pathetic.

AHHH...so in fact the reality is that you (and your cohort) think the conservatives are R/W extremists

becasue ...IF you (as your mob) certainly must, consider nicko a nazi pig for supporting the conservative position....then you MUST also consider that party to be so....

how telling....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:20 pm

No, I've said before I don't think they are RW extremists - you got memory loss?   I think they are uncaring bastards who don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves and do everything they can to feather their nests and those of their mates.

You really are getting yourself in a bit of a pickle with this stupid vendetta.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:23 pm

It's me that think they're far right extremists Cool
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:26 pm

scrat wrote:It's me that think they're far right extremists Cool

Well, they are definitely far right, but I class extremists as those who seek to destroy and are capable of using violence.   You know what, fuck it, they definitely seek to destroy and they are perfectly capable of using the police and military against citizens as Orgreave proved, so you could be the one who is correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:32 pm

sassy wrote:No, I've said before I don't think they are RW extremists - you got memory loss?   I think they are uncaring bastards who don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves and do everything they can to feather their nests and those of their mates.

but you must think so, since you failed to condemn HA's disgusting post to nicko...and by your silence thus align yourself with HA...(by your own logic)

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:37 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:No, I've said before I don't think they are RW extremists - you got memory loss?   I think they are uncaring bastards who don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves and do everything they can to feather their nests and those of their mates.

but you must think so, since you failed to condemn HA's disgusting post to nicko...and by your silence thus align yourself with HA...(by your own logic)

Ah right, so any post I don't condemn I agree with.   Really, doesn't that put you in a difficult position?   You see, I'm not on here much, so there are a lot of posts I don't even read.   Perhaps I should condemn every post on the forum just to be sure Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:43 pm

No...but perhaps you and your cohorts shouldnt apply that logic to others????????????????

see it works both ways....

just as when I dealt with major's excesses

I will deal with those of your comrades who are no better.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next