NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Election - First Result is in and its for TRUMP

+5
Original Quill
veya_victaous
eddie
Victorismyhero
Irn Bru
9 posters

Go down

US Election - First Result is in and its for TRUMP Empty US Election - First Result is in and its for TRUMP

Post by Irn Bru Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:07 pm

Details here....

https://www.facebook.com/Lewis.supports.trump/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

Isle of Lewis supports Trump for president

Just kidding Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

US Election - First Result is in and its for TRUMP Empty Re: US Election - First Result is in and its for TRUMP

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:08 pm

why would that not surprise me...they voted for the poison dwarf didnt they? Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

US Election - First Result is in and its for TRUMP Empty Re: US Election - First Result is in and its for TRUMP

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:20 pm

Bloody hell Irn, you need your legs slapped for that!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:24 pm

He's been on the whiskey I bet No
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:10 am

trum 19
clinton 3
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:57 am

trump 33
clinton 3
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:57 am

My god Irn
you may have jynx the world

live results has clinton on 109 and Trump on 147  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:10 am

California, Oregon, Washington and Hawai'i in...Clinton 209, Trump 187.  The west coast rules the USA.  Laughing

Nine states still too close to call @ 9 pm PST.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:36 am

I think we lost, dude.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:40 am

Trump is leading in the key states of New Hampshire, Arizona and Michigan as his supporters begin celebrating in Make America Great Again caps.
The Republican candidate is projected to win 19 states so far, including the battleground of Florida, North Carolina and Ohio while Hillary Clinton has 12.
Online trading platform PredictIt and bookermaker Paddy Power are showing a massive reversal of fortune for the US presidential candidates, Reuters reports.
Paddy Power put Trump’s chance of victory at 83.3 per cent Tuesday and Clinton’s at 22.2 per cent. The two had been in essentially opposite positions on Tuesday morning.
The Irish bookmaker stands to take a $US4 million hit if Trump wins, said Paddy Power spokesman Feilim Mac An Iomaire, who said the dramatic reversal in odds was reminiscent of what it saw in the Brexit vote for Britain to leave the European Union.
“You could say it’s deja vu again,” said Mac An Iomaire. “Much like Brexit, it looked to be following the odds early on before a dramatic turnaround.”

Oh Shit Bookies have him at over 4 to 1 odds Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

For the Ameircans Wink

https://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/842.pdf

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2016/11/if-trump-becomes-president-could-americans-claim-refugee-status/
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:46 am

US Election - First Result is in and its for TRUMP MXSrFo6
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:53 am

It looks like Clinton will win the popular vote but lose the Electoral College, and Trump will become president against the will of the majority of Americans.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:29 am

affraid

Just look at who are lining up for a potential Trump executive (the US presidential office's equivalent to an "inner cabinet"..) :

Newt Gingrich
Sarah Palin
Chris Christie
Guiliani

Share markets have already had their biggest plunge since the GFC fallouts --  and the election hasn't even been called yet..

We're all doooomed  !

US Election - First Result is in and its for TRUMP 3986371719

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:56 am

Oh my God.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:52 am

Hits on the Migrate to Australia website from the USA
US Election - First Result is in and its for TRUMP 90cf2b1b6c16f46ab63c53ea168a194f
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:58 am

I look forward to the exodus of US luvvies who have said they are leaving.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:05 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Details here....

Just kidding Laughing

But you're not laughing now!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Details here....

Just kidding Laughing

But you're not laughing now!!!

lol!

US Election - First Result is in and its for TRUMP Cagney10
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:01 pm

veya_victaous wrote:My god Irn

live results has clinton on 109 and Trump on 147  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I know, I know. We have Tartan Theresa in Westminster and now Tartan Trump in the White House.

What a Face
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

I know, I know. We have Tartan Theresa in Westminster and now Tartan Trump in the White House.

What a Face  

It's all your fault Irn.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:04 pm

eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

What a Face  

It's all your fault Irn.

Shurup you ot you'll get what Monk got.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:09 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

What a Face  

It's all your fault Irn.

Shurup you ot you'll get what Monk got.

No one has ever managed to shut me up. cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down