NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI clears Clinton for the second time

+6
nicko
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Irn Bru
eddie
Ben Reilly
10 posters

Go down

FBI  clears Clinton for the second time  Empty FBI clears Clinton for the second time

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:31 pm

Nine days after upending the 2016 presidential campaign, FBI Director James Comey announced Sunday that Hillary Clinton would not face charges over newly discovered emails found on a separate computer.

In a letter to Congress, Comey said he would not revisit his initial conclusion, announced in July, that Clinton acted carelessly, but not criminally, when she used a private server.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_581f8ff5e4b0aac62485196a

Absolute fuckery.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

FBI  clears Clinton for the second time  Empty Re: FBI clears Clinton for the second time

Post by eddie Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:48 pm

So much smoke and mirrors in this campaign and lies and shit....it's overrriden the actual policies these candidates are standing for.

At least that's an end to that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

FBI  clears Clinton for the second time  Empty Re: FBI clears Clinton for the second time

Post by Irn Bru Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:54 pm

eddie wrote:So much smoke and mirrors in this campaign and lies and shit....it's overrriden the actual policies these candidates are standing for.

There's still a day to go Smile
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:55 pm

eddie wrote:So much smoke and mirrors in this campaign and lies and shit....it's overrriden the actual policies these candidates are standing for.

The whole thing is a media spun/soap opera/charade of epic brainwash/manipulation proportions...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:28 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

The whole thing is a media spun/soap opera/charade of epic brainwash/manipulation proportions...!!!

It's certainly turned out like that, Tommy.

Whoever wins will always have a shadow cast over them which is a pity as the inauguration has always been a time for great celebration. Not this time I fear.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:27 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

So...what did I say all along? There's no there, there. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:58 am

At some point we're all going to realize that a woman finally fucking achieved leadership of this country and then there will be plenty of feels to go around Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:09 am

Ben Reilly wrote:At some point we're all going to realize that a woman finally fucking achieved leadership of this country and then there will be plenty of feels to go around Smile

Women rule the world. cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:26 am

Whoever wins, does anyone know what their policy's are?
All i'v heard is two losers slagging each other off.
If this is an example of American intelligence i'm fcuking glad i'm British.

Correction, i'm English first British second.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:30 pm

nicko wrote:Whoever wins, does anyone know what their policy's are?
All i'v heard is two losers slagging each other off.

It's not the finest example of intelligence, I agree.  But it is where one ends up if he follows the conservative docket: hatred for other races, intolerance for other religions, sexism and crude indecency, intolerance for the disabled, hatred for POW's, greed, corruption and glorification of wars.  We cannot forget that Donald Trump is the selection of the majority of conservative voters in the US.  His crude mind and ugly communication skills are a road map of conservatism throughout the world.  If I may, I have been saying this since the early Bush/Cheney years, and some on here have felt I have been unfair to conservatives.  Welcome roosters, come home to roost.

It's first things first.  The Democratic nominee has no choice but to address the worst ills confronting the nation at present, and those ills are Donald Trump and the conservative agenda.  Mr. Trump is the whole host of Republican beliefs, wrapped up in a single package.  So Ms. Clinton is tasked with the chore of pointing out, with particularity, what's wrong with Mr. Trump's ideas.  Some surgeries are bloodier and messier than others.  But it's her job to deal with it...so she gets some of the blood and mud spilled on her.  It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Although she hasn't been able to discuss it much, Ms. Clinton could do no worse than continue the fabulous success of Dr. Obama.  The Republicans (Bush and Cheney) had left the country in an ugly, purposeless war, on the brink of the next depression, with double-digit unemployment, a $17-trillion deficit and bin Laden still alive and running around.  Obama got the country out of Iraq, saved America from the next Depression, brought unemployment down from 10.5% to 4.2%, oversaw the creation of 9-million jobs, oversaw the American stock market soar to over $22,000 average in the Dow Jones (highest ever), saved the  American Auto industry, bailed out the world financial system, and finally, created a highly successful medical care system (despite the sour grapes of Republicans)...and, don't forget, he got bin Laden when the Republican administration was completely inept at finding him.  Ms. Clinton, as Secretary of State, was a part of the immensely successful team that did all that.  All of this, mind you, over a Republican Congress that vowed to work against American interests, as long as a black man presided in the White House (the McConnell-Boehner doctrine), because party and race trumped their loyalty.  That's a hell of a record.  The only reason Republicans don't like Dr. Obama is because of his race.  That's their problem.

What you need to consider, as an Englishman, nicko, is where your country is going.  The conservative ideals you have seen fester into injury and pestilence over here, are coming to you.  Already, you have a full plate of xenophobia with UKIP, and your warhawks are drooling at the prospects of another religious conflict with Muslims.  I don't doubt that Ms. Clinton will settle matters here at home...frankly, I worry about you Europeans.  I don't believe you are able to absorb the body punches that we are.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:37 pm

You might be right Quill, myself I don't really care, i'm old and tired and can't be bothered with the worlds ills any more. I'v done my share of fighting for what I thought was right, I look around and think why did I bother.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:44 pm

nicko wrote:You might be right Quill,  myself I don't really care,   i'm old and tired and can't be bothered with the worlds ills any more. I'v done my share of fighting  for what I thought was right,  I look around and think why did I bother.

Never give up...damn 'em, nicko! Fight like you are a new born. Act surprised when it catches up to you. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:53 pm

nicko wrote:You might be right Quill,  myself I don't really care,   i'm old and tired and can't be bothered with the worlds ills any more. I'v done my share of fighting  for what I thought was right,  I look around and think why did I bother.

You're as old as you allow yourself to feel Nicko.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:02 pm

This American debacle certainly hasn't shown that country in a good light, but though it will effect us (and the rest of the world) we can at least, not being American, detach ourselves from it all.

You are the product of your own actions Nicko.....no one elses, so be proud of your achievements, as I'm sure your family are.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The whole thing is a media spun/soap opera/charade of epic brainwash/manipulation proportions...!!
I totally agree, Tommy.  However - and I stand corrected on this - you appear to have changed your tune?
You seemed quite keen to convince people that Hillary suffers from severe epilepsy, using blatantly fake video footage. Even a ten y.o kid could knock up a more credible vid than that one.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:28 pm

As for Trump's staged dramatic rescue from an assassination attempt, mid-sentence, I've seen better acting from the Am-Dram group of the residents at the local  Home for the Bewildered.  

He even gave the signal (hand suddenly held up to his forehead) for his bodyguards to rush in and 'rescue' him!!! FBI  clears Clinton for the second time  3489511464

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Well I'm quite pleased. Now Clinton and Trump have both effectively been cleared, so the election should hopefully proceed along the proper lines - who people will think makes the best President.

It's amazing how it's all happened at the last minute isn't it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Well I'm quite pleased. Now Clinton and Trump have both effectively been cleared, so the election should hopefully proceed along the proper lines - who people will think makes the best President.

Actually Trump still has 75 pending lawsuits against him: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/25/pending-lawsuits-donald-trump-presidency/92666382/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Jules wrote:As for Trump's staged dramatic rescue from an assassination attempt, mid-sentence, I've seen better acting from the Am-Dram group of the residents at the local  Home for the Bewildered.  

He even gave the signal (hand suddenly held up to his forehead) for his bodyguards to rush in and 'rescue' him!!! FBI  clears Clinton for the second time  3489511464

I knew I couldn't be the only one who thought that whole thing was faked.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Well I'm quite pleased. Now Clinton and Trump have both effectively been cleared, so the election should hopefully proceed along the proper lines - who people will think makes the best President.

Trump is still facing charges of bribery of a public official in two states, fraud counts in several states and income tax evasion. He's not skipping just yet.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down