NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lorry Driver Jailrd For Killing Family Whilst Using Phone

+4
scrat
magica
Syl
Major
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Lorry Driver Jailrd For Killing Family Whilst Using Phone Empty Re: Lorry Driver Jailrd For Killing Family Whilst Using Phone

Post by Syl Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:53 pm

His stupidity has wiped out a young family, I imagine whatever sentence he receives wont be as bad as the guilt he feels.

I imagine the judge will throw the book at him and give him the maximum sentence, how he acted was unforgivable.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Lorry Driver Jailrd For Killing Family Whilst Using Phone Empty Re: Lorry Driver Jailrd For Killing Family Whilst Using Phone

Post by magica Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:56 pm

Ten years is a disgrace. He should have got life meaning life. He wasn't watching the road, playing with his mobile. I'm sick of drivers using mobiles!
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:03 pm

There have been thousands of deaths due to the use of mobile phones, it is again particularly strange that the uproar is at its worse in the far right press if some foreign sounding person does it, but then using the death of a family to punt across a racist view point is often the case amongst these types.

They've no concern for the victim they just punt out the poison, doing their masters bidding is all they live for!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:08 pm

Major wrote:
magica wrote:Ten years is a disgrace. He should have got life meaning life. He wasn't watching the road, playing with his mobile. I'm sick of drivers using mobiles!

I used mobile whilst driving when they first arrived in this country for the masses...

Couldn't you figure it was dangerous before the law was passed?

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:09 pm

magica wrote:Ten years is a disgrace. He should have got life meaning life. He wasn't watching the road, playing with his mobile. I'm sick of drivers using mobiles!
An excellent point and when far right fraggles punt out their bile for a cheap attack on foreigners it devalues the incident without a shred of concern for the victims.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:29 pm

scrat wrote:There have been thousands of deaths due to the use of mobile phones, it is again particularly strange that the uproar is at its worse in the far right press if some foreign sounding person does it, but then using the death of a family to punt across a racist view point is often the case amongst these types.

They've no concern for the victim they just punt out the poison, doing their masters bidding is all they live for!

I think the uproar is because a mother and three young children were wiped out by a man who was scrolling  through his mobile looking for music whilst driving a bloody killing machine.
I doubt the majority of people who show concern and outrage at the lenient sentence have even given a thought to where the driver came from.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:32 pm

Syl wrote:
scrat wrote:There have been thousands of deaths due to the use of mobile phones, it is again particularly strange that the uproar is at its worse in the far right press if some foreign sounding person does it, but then using the death of a family to punt across a racist view point is often the case amongst these types.

I think the uproar is because a mother and three young children were wiped out by a man who was scrolling  through his mobile looking for music whilst driving a bloody killing machine.
I doubt the majority of people who show concern and outrage at the lenient sentence have even given a thought to where the driver came from.

Of course they haven't.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:36 pm

scrat wrote:
An excellent point and when far right fraggles punt out their bile for a cheap attack on foreigners it devalues the incident without a shred of concern for the victims.

What's this got to do with foreigners? Or right wing. This man murdered a family by not watching the road.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:38 pm

Ziz wrote:
Major wrote:

I used mobile whilst driving when they first arrived in this country for the masses...

People don't act till laws are passed to forbid something though do they?

People used to drink alcohol and drive and  they never wore seat belts either.
People still twiddle about with radios, eat, drink and smoke in the car, all dangerous but not yet against the law.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:39 pm

magica wrote:
scrat wrote:

What's this got to do with foreigners? Or right wing. This man murdered a family by not watching the road.

Exactly Mags.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:44 pm

Syl wrote:

The uproar brought to this forum was intentionally racist, because that's what certain fraggles do, some smear forums with homophobia, some smear forums with racism, some smear forums with fascism, and some partake in all of these defects because that's what they do!

Decent folk would show concern for the family as its a terrible tragedy and we should incarcerate the perpetrator for the tragedy he caused, to leverage some cheap racist point is sadly the M.O of the modern right wing press, you only need remember what these creatures did during the Molly Dowler case to remind yourself how far this filth will stoop.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:46 pm

Scrat no one mentioned race until you did. I don't even know the race of the man and nor do I care.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:47 pm

magica wrote:
scrat wrote:

To some it has:

Major wrote:...now, I see mostly females but quite a few van/lorry driverz who have a forun licence plate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:49 pm

I'd like to see the statistics for that since the yearly death toll on the roads is less than 2000...in fact its much less AFAIK

but hey the left will use any excuse to "get at the right" but then using the death of a family and this kind of incident is often the case amongst these types

my POV...he should have got life and certainly banned from driving anything for life as well
NOT because he's a "foreigner"
BUT...because he is a HGV driver and thus held to a "higher standard" than the rest of us mere mortals
and clearly by his actions is also untrustworthy.

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:55 pm

Ziz wrote:
magica wrote:

To some it has:

Major wrote:...now, I see mostly females but quite a few van/lorry driverz who have a forun licence plate.

I think Scrat was the first person to mention foreigners in this particular thread.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:57 pm

eddie wrote:Scrat no one mentioned race until you did.  I don't even know the race of the man and nor do I care.  
If you want to study my posts for the smallest detail of dissent, you'll always find it, sorry but I don't agree with your observation?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:59 pm

scrat wrote:
eddie wrote:Scrat no one mentioned race until you did.  I don't even know the race of the man and nor do I care.  
If you want to study my posts for the smallest detail of dissent, you'll always find it, sorry but I don't agree with your observation?

That doesnt validate your POV....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:59 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

To some it has:

I think Scrat was the first person to mention foreigners in this particular thread.

Cant see how that qualifies or invalidates my observation.  scratch

To some it has:

Last edited by Ziz on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:59 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

To some it has:

No, I think it was the article that did that, but we do why it woz posted!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:59 pm

scrat wrote:

Okay. You are disagreeing with something which everyone can see for themselves.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:01 pm

Why is Scrat disrupting this thread by trying to score points against "right wing" people? He has no concern for the victims at all.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
scrat wrote:

That doesnt validate your POV....
Perhaps you can provide the guidelines in order for me to validate my POV, you two seem a tad tetchy!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:03 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

So?

So why single out one post when it wasn't the one that first brought race into the thread?

Odd that so many topics of human interest suddenly descend into race, religion, right or left wing arguments.....when the majority of people who comment in the thread had no such agenda.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

So?

So why single out one post when it wasn't the one that first brought race into the thread?

Odd that so many topics of human interest suddenly descend into race, religion, right or left wing arguments.....when the majority of people who comment in the thread had no such agenda.

Why Major chose to single out women and foreigners using mobiles while driving is something you need to take up with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:07 pm

scrat wrote:
Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

To some it has:

No, I think it was the article that did that, but we do why it woz posted!

so you are saying that we should hide/bury whatever reports of "certain groups" crimes....

AHHH>>>>I see the same mentality that facilitated the rotherham (and othere areas) abuse scandals...

shhhh dont say anythng ...we dont want to upset them......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why is Scrat disrupting this thread by trying to score points against "right wing" people? He has no concern for the victims at all.
Calm yourself, this tragedy would not of been posted if the perpetrator was British, unless of course, he was black or Muslim, you know that I know that, and as Occums Razor makes clear, "often the simplest explanation tends to be the correct one", leopards rarely change their spots.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:11 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Why Major chose to single out  women and foreigners using mobiles while driving is something you need to take up with him.

You take it up with him if it bothers you, I was simply pointing out that he was not the first person to drag race into the thread,
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Why Major chose to single out  women and foreigners using mobiles while driving is something you need to take up with him.

You take it up with him if it bothers you, I was simply pointing out that he was not the first person to drag race into the thread,

I did, by answering Magica's question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:14 pm

Major wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Go away, Stalker.troll.

Question taxing you - is that why you have resorted to abuse? Lorry Driver Jailrd For Killing Family Whilst Using Phone 2190311264

Or is it your shame for doing precisely what this killer did?

Last edited by Ziz on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:15 pm

Jesus. Can't people read TIME stamps.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:18 pm

I dont know if the driver was English or not. All I saw was the vid on Tele and he was white.

No one brought up race or left or right in this thread only Scrat
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Ziz wrote:
Major wrote:

Go away, Stalker.troll.

Question taxing you - is that why you have resorted to abuse? Lorry Driver Jailrd For Killing Family Whilst Using Phone 2190311264

Or is it your shame for doing precisely what this killer did?

Shocked
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:22 pm

Major wrote:Discuss the content of the post Ziz, stop nit picking and stalking, you worry me.

I'm discussing what you posted.

You said:
Major wrote:

Given the killer did the same I quite reasonably asked you:

"Couldn't you figure it was dangerous before the law was passed?"

After which you became abusive. Why did you descend into abuse, Major?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:26 pm

The crash wasn't caused by the mobile phone... it was caused by this idiot not paying enough attention to looking forward while doing the driving!

He may as well have been reading a map or a newspaper or a book or directions on a bit of paper etc...

Or changing radio station or putting a cd in the player or trying to pick up a drink that had fallen over... or could have been a woman doing make up in the mirror or rummaging around in handbag or telling the kids in the back seats to behave and stop messing about etc...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
The crash wasn't caused by the mobile phone... it was caused by this idiot not paying enough attention to looking forward while doing the driving!

He may as well have been reading a map or a newspaper or a book or directions on a bit of paper etc...

Or changing radio station or putting a cd in the player or trying to pick up a drink that had fallen over... or could have been a woman doing make up in the mirror or rummaging around in handbag or telling the kids in the back seats to behave and stop messing about etc...

He may have been doing all manner of things - but in fact he was using a mobile phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:28 pm

He was using a music playing function of a device...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:He was using a music playing function of a device...

The device being a mobile phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:32 pm

Major wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I'm discussing what you posted.

You said:

Given the killer did the same I quite reasonably asked you:

"Couldn't you figure it was dangerous before the law was passed?"

After which you became abusive. Why did you descend into abuse, Major?

STOP STALKING AND STICK TO THE CONTENT.

This series topic.

The content includes this statement in which you confess to using a similar "device" to the killer:

Major wrote:

Couldn't you figure out that that might be dangerous, Major?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:37 pm

Major wrote:
Ziz wrote:

The content includes this statement in which you confess to using a similar "device" to the killer:

Couldn't you figure out that that might be dangerous, Major?

STOP STALKING

Why do you think discussing your posts is stalking, Major?

And why do find it necessary to resort to personal abuse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:41 pm

Ziz wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:He was using a music playing function of a device...

Being used as a music playing device...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:42 pm

Major wrote:You stalk me almost everywhere.

I am not a member of any forum which has you as a member except this one, Major - how is responding to your posts stalking? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Being used as a music playing device...

I'm sure the loved ones of Tracy Houghton, 45, her sons Ethan, 13, and Josh, 11, and stepdaughter Aimee Goldsmith, 11, are comforted by your distinction. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:08 pm

He was using a device for playing music...

The device had a number of other functions...

But the crash was ultimately caused by this idiot not looking forward at road while driving...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next