NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Attorney Fires Back After ‘Jane Doe’ Refiles Rape Lawsuit with New Witness

2 posters

Go down

Trump Attorney Fires Back After ‘Jane Doe’ Refiles Rape Lawsuit with New Witness Empty Trump Attorney Fires Back After ‘Jane Doe’ Refiles Rape Lawsuit with New Witness

Post by Irn Bru Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:56 am

Two weeks ago, “Jane Doe” dismissed her rape lawsuit against Donald Trump and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, but promised to refile. It happened on Friday. She and her attorney brought forward an amended complaint to The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. This one includes a new witness.

The original lawsuit claimed Trump raped the then-13-year-old plaintiff in the 1990s. There was also a second anonymous woman, known as “Tiffany Doe.” She said that Epstein had her pickup teenage girls for his parties. One of these girls was Jane, and Tiffany said she witnessed Trump and Epstein rape the plaintiff several times.

The new complaint adds a third woman. She’s known in court documents as “Joan Doe.”

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-team-fires-back-after-jane-doe-refiles-rape-lawsuit-with-new-witness/

It's difficult to know what to believe with the email fiasco and Trumps wayward way in abusing women including allegations of basically being a paedo but if were a US voter I could cope with some dodgy emails but never a paedo in the White House.

Those that are hammering away at Clinton seriously need to consider exactly what the may end up instead of her and take the best option which definately isn't Donald Trump.

Hell mend them I say
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Trump Attorney Fires Back After ‘Jane Doe’ Refiles Rape Lawsuit with New Witness Empty Re: Trump Attorney Fires Back After ‘Jane Doe’ Refiles Rape Lawsuit with New Witness

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:17 am

Yeah, you'd have to be insane to get mixed up on the question of who's better, more qualified, etc. That's why I take bets, because I know the American people are too sane for Trump Smile

I will look forward to his trial -- I wonder why the "liberal media" isn't running this story nonstop, rather than endless discussion of e-mails the FBI still has no warrant to read and no knowledge of their content.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down