NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns dies suddenly of cardiac arrest

+5
Syl
nicko
HoratioTarr
Miffs2
eddie
9 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns dies suddenly of cardiac arrest  Empty BREAKING NEWS: Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns dies suddenly of cardiac arrest

Post by eddie Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Dead or Alive founder died after a 'massive cardiac arrest', manager said
Born in Wirral, Merseyside, he had a huge hit with You Spin Me Round
Later in life he underwent several plastic surgery operations
He previously said 'I hope when I'm 80 God doesn't recognise me'
Band was due to release special album in just four days time

Singer Pete Burns has died aged 57, his manager has confirmed.
In a statement on Twitter, his manager said: 'It is with the greatest sadness that we have to break the tragic news that our beloved Pete Burns of (Dead Or Alive) died suddenly yesterday of a massive cardiac arrest.'
Burns, from Wirral, Merseyside, founded band Dead or Alive in 1980 but went on to feature in several reality television shows in later life.
His death comes just days before his band's compilation album Sophisticated Boom Box MMXVI was due to be released on October 28.

In the statement, his manager added: 'All of his family and friends are devastated by the loss of our special star.
'He was a true visionary, a beautiful talented soul, and he will be missed by all who loved and appreciated everything he was and all of the wonderful memories that he has left us with.
'We have no more words, we will make a further statement when we have had a chance to come to terms with our devastating loss.
'He will live forever in our memories.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3868030/Singer-Pete-Burns-dies-heart-attack-aged-57.html#ixzz4O1uRR7Xi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns dies suddenly of cardiac arrest  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns dies suddenly of cardiac arrest

Post by Miffs2 Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Shame. I liked him
R.I.P Pete
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns dies suddenly of cardiac arrest  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns dies suddenly of cardiac arrest

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:12 am

He was certainly a character. I met him years ago in Liverpool, at Probe Records. I was buying a Human League album for my brother and he served me and we chatted. A nice guy back then.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:23 am

He seemed to always be troubled.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:25 am

eddie wrote:He seemed to always be troubled.

I saw him before all the surgery. It was just before Dead or Alive had their hit. He was just witty and chatty and very pleasant, with all that big signature hair.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:26 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:He seemed to always be troubled.

I saw him before all the surgery.   It was just before Dead or Alive had their hit.   He was just witty and chatty and very pleasant, with all that big signature hair.

Yeah sometimes fame and the spotlight can really fuck people up I guess.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:05 am

It's drugs that fuck 'em up more than anything isn't it Edds?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:51 am

nicko wrote:It's drugs that fuck 'em up more than anything isn't it Edds?

He must have had so much poison in his body, and so much medication, that his immune system was fucked. He smoked too. You can't live that life and not expect it to catch up with you.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:52 am

BREAKING NEWS: Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns dies suddenly of cardiac arrest  Keith-Richards-006

You can.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:52 am

He's one of the lucky ones.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:12 pm

nicko wrote:He's one of the lucky ones.

A life lived to the full is as much about choice as luck - and let's face it, there's not much point in old age if you have nothing positive to give to the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Cheeky fucker.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:58 pm

nicko wrote:Cheeky fucker.

Who is? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:01 pm

You is, Knocking at me for being old.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:03 pm

nicko wrote:You is,   Knocking at me for being old.

a) Can one be cheeky to a subordinate?

b) It was a general remark - I don't care how old you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:04 pm

OK, I forgive you.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Ziz wrote:
nicko wrote:He's one of the lucky ones.

A life lived to the full is as much about choice as luck - and let's face it, there's not much point in old age if you have nothing positive to give to the world.

Depends how you view that....just living a quiet life suits millions...not everyone can save the world.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Everything in moderation and do the things you love.
No point in getting to old age after having denied yourself all the things you want.

Nice to see you back Syl, hope you had a lovely holiday x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:52 pm

eddie wrote:Everything in moderation and do the things you love.
No point in getting to old age after having denied yourself all the things you want.

Nice to see you back Syl, hope you had a lovely holiday x

Thanks Eddie, I did, but it's always good to come home too. x

I doubt Pete Burns di much in moderation. I watched an interview with him where he was talking about his facial surgeries.....he said after being butchered by a certain surgeon he had found someone who could maintain his looks.....he liked the way he looked then, but he looked an absolute site, lips like pumped up tyres, and he looked anything but happy.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:55 pm

Some people think happiness lies outside of themselves.
I hope he's at peace now and reincarnated in to a caterpillar so he learns that beauty is within.

Wow. I sound stoned and I'm actually not.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:36 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Depends how you view that....just living  a quiet life suits millions...not everyone can save the world.
You don't need to save the world to give something positive - every little helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:08 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Depends how you view that....just living  a quiet life suits millions...not everyone can save the world.
You don't need to save the world to give something positive - every little helps.

Well true, a smile, a joke, a witty post.... Cool it all adds. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:11 pm

eddie wrote:Some people think happiness lies outside of themselves.
I hope he's at peace now and reincarnated in to a caterpillar so he learns that beauty is within.

Wow. I sound stoned and I'm actually not.

I get that.....though even a caterpillar turns into a thing of beauty eventually.
I like a pic you posted once of a very aged wrinkled woman, but her eyes shone and she was incredibly lovely.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:15 pm

I know the one you mean. And I'm glad someone understood my drivel.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:23 am

BREAKING NEWS: Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns dies suddenly of cardiac arrest  Stream_img

burns dead, galloway's still alive,
where's the justice
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:28 pm

"Cardiac Arrest"? The literal translation of those two words is "the heart stops". But this is how death happens in every case anyway. You cannot die unless you have a cardiac arrest. It's what we'll all die of.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:01 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns dies suddenly of cardiac arrest  Stream_img

burns dead, galloway's still alive,
where's the justice

If I had said this of a Conservative MP, Foul would have been all over me like a rash, and basemented me.
Flop doesn’t wish Galloway a debilitating illness, he wishes he was DEAD.
Where are Nicko , Stormee and LF when an offensive post from their chum is made?. Hiding under their rock.
As it come from his fellow flopette, nothing, nix, not a word.
Further proof, if it was needed, that Foul is biased in favour of his flops and is unfit to moderate.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:42 am

ANDY, JUST FUCK OFF, YOU DO NOTHING BUT MOAN ABOUT FLAP,

YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THEM.

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:43 am

My word, you ARE grumpy this fine foggy morning.
If I had made Dooms post - would you have bleated about me?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:47 am

Handy I have not seen Anything offensive from Dean, you, on the other hand are always making offence remarks about Flap. Why do you keep on about Flap, it's getting very boring, and you have been warned several times about it. I'm sure you are a decent bloke really, so why not give it a rest?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:54 am

Well it's a shame. He'd had a previous history of thromboses and embolisms apparently.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down