NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic gestures from your schooldays.

+2
Andy
Syl
6 posters

Go down

Romantic gestures from your schooldays. Empty Romantic gestures from your schooldays.

Post by Syl Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Reading Handy Andys post about how he rescued a young classmate from the school bully and went on to have a kiss and cuddle with her got me thinking.
Can you remember any romantic gestures you made or received when you were a youngster?

One that sticks in my mind...I was about 11 and I had some horrible warts on my hand. One of our lessons was learning old fashioned dances like the barn dance. I hated this because I was so self conscious about holding hands with anyone.
One boy in my class (still remember his name which was Joseph Piggot) tenderly took my hand, bowed down and kissed it, like in the movies.....I loved that lad for ages after that.
I bet he grew up to be a real gentleman. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Romantic gestures from your schooldays. Empty Re: Romantic gestures from your schooldays.

Post by Andy Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:58 pm

Kids in my class were dead jealous because Jill and I were an item aged 13.
Hers were the first boobs I had touched and kissed. She admitted I was the first she had played with in the trouser area. We were young and naive, but avoided going any further until we were 15 or so.
Fun days.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Romantic gestures from your schooldays. Empty Re: Romantic gestures from your schooldays.

Post by Syl Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Aww....you never forget your first love do you? I love you

Me and Joseph never had a romantic interlude, well we were only 11 and I was a late developer.
I do remember my first kiss though...the boy seemed to have saved up a mouth full of spit before he lunged, it was sickening, it put me right off lads for a couple of years. pale
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Remember the last slow dance on our first disco date. She pressed into my "lump" and smiled. Luckily the lights were right down.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:50 pm

I was ten years old and he was Freddie Mckay. He was Maltese (why didn't I ever call him a 'malteser'? He'd have thought me quite hilarious! Were they even invented then?), and he had chocolate brown eyes (maltesers) and loads of freckles.
He bought me a ring, a big ugly gold-looking ring with a ruby stone in it. It turned my finger green. My mum made me take it off because she said I'd lose my finger if I didn't. I had a big drama over it; what did I care if I lost a finger when I had Freddie?

He left for high school the following year and I never saw him again. His brother was in my class and I considered dating him to wean myself off Freddie but he was horrible. So I went out with his mate. Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:01 am

eddie wrote:I was ten years old and he was Freddie Mckay.  He was Maltese (why didn't I ever call him a 'malteser'? He'd have thought me quite hilarious! Were they even invented then?), and he had chocolate brown eyes (maltesers) and loads of freckles.
He bought me a ring, a big ugly gold-looking ring with a ruby stone in it.  It turned my finger green. My mum made me take it off because she said I'd lose my finger if I didn't.  I had a big drama over it; what did I care if I lost a finger when I had Freddie?

He left for high school the following year and I never saw him again. His brother was in my class and I considered dating him to wean myself off Freddie but he was horrible. So I went out with his mate. Razz

lol!
Aww, that just sums up real first love Eddie, I love it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:07 am

I had a real crush on the butchers son when I was about 14. If the school weekly cookery lesson included meat I would be in my element because it meant I could pop into the butchers for my ingredients....and if my luck was in my crush would be serving.....he never looked at me though, he was 16 and I was just a kid.
A couple of years later I was at a dance and a lad split me and my friend up for a dance, as soon as it was over I said 'thanks' and walked off...he wasn't my type at all.

My friend told me who it was....the butchers lad, I hadn't even recognised him. Rolling Eyes
Young love is so fickle.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:31 am

Boys didn't notice me til my breasts had a say in the matter. It all changed then, oh yes indeedy!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:33 am

Syl wrote:I had a real crush on the butchers son when I was about 14. If the school weekly cookery lesson included meat I would be in my element because it meant I could pop into the butchers for my ingredients....and if my luck was in my crush would be serving.....he never looked at me though, he was 16 and I was just a kid.
A couple of years later I was at a dance and a lad split me and my friend up for a dance, as soon as it was over I said 'thanks' and walked off...he wasn't my type at all.

My friend told me who it was....the butchers lad, I hadn't even recognised him. Rolling Eyes
Young love is so fickle.

I fancied this lad like mad when I was 17.   He never pursued me and I thought he thought I was a minger, and I ended up marrying his mate.   Years later I found out he fancied me so badly he was terrified of asking me out!   I was like... What the fuckity fuck?

Last edited by HoratioTarr on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:34 am

HoratioTarr wrote:Boys didn't notice me til my breasts had a say in the matter.  It all changed then, oh yes indeedy!

Yep....boys are so shallow. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:38 am

eddie wrote:I was ten years old and he was Freddie Mckay.  He was Maltese (why didn't I ever call him a 'malteser'? He'd have thought me quite hilarious! Were they even invented then?), and he had chocolate brown eyes (maltesers) and loads of freckles.
He bought me a ring, a big ugly gold-looking ring with a ruby stone in it.  It turned my finger green. My mum made me take it off because she said I'd lose my finger if I didn't.  I had a big drama over it; what did I care if I lost a finger when I had Freddie?

Does this explain your ghastly keyboard skills? lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:43 am

Handy Andy wrote:Remember the last slow dance on our first disco date. She pressed into my "lump" and smiled. Luckily the lights were right down.

And she thought, 'I'm sure it's more fun to look at....'
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:45 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

Does this explain your ghastly keyboard skills? lol!

Oooh...cruel. Razz

I had a friend who used to call me 'Malteser eyes'...it never sounded right coming from another female really. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:02 am

Horatio that's just mean, you girls are mean. I have had severe technical difficulties and it's a wonder I even have something to type on. I built this aptop from scratch I tells ya
Pffffff whatever Romantic gestures from your schooldays. 3201073460

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:34 am

Okay so here is a weird and very sad story.

I used to really like a boy in my school year (juniors) called Robert Mckay, (no relation to Maltese Freddie yet strangely the same name as his brother who was yuck), anyway, Robert also lived near me and we had grown up together. We used to hang out but we also fought like cat and dog. He would relentlessly tease me (in a horrible boy way) and there was always something between us that neither of us understood because we were just children.
We went all through our childhoods like that and through school together and when we reached 13 someone had a party. He bought alcohol and he obviously got drunk. He whispered in my ear "I am going to have you when we are older". I got all a bit excited and because I really liked him I made out I didn't and went and danced with a black guy that Robert hated called Jacob (more on him another time). Robert kicked off and caused an argument with me and got kicked out of the party and really that was the last thing that happened because his family moved away a while later.
I never set eyes on him again and I wished I had danced one dance with him.

So over the many years that passed I kept dreaming about him; I am talking consistent dreams of us being about 13 and he'd always be hiding from someone or something, lost, always lost, and I was either trying to find him to help him or I'd keep missing him. It was really odd....It would always be the same theme and when I woke up I'd know that he must be in trouble,

One night, three years ago, it was May I remember this so clearly, I had a dream and this time it was different; we were adults, I was looking at a man version of him. The dream was very vivid - we were holding hands and we were dancing and then we were driving and he was talking so much, he gave me a list of words that I can only vaguely remember but one of them was a song "Wonderwall" by Oasis.  
When I woke up from that dream I was crying and felt really strange all day.

I went on facebook and tried to find him - as I'd half-heartedly done over the years. Didn't find him. Then I decided to look for his mum's name - I found her somehow (as she'd remarried and had a different name).

This is what I saw on her page (right of pic):

Romantic gestures from your schooldays. Robert10

I contacted her and found out he had died two weeks previous and somehow I knew it. I knew what I was going to find.

She was devastated. I told her all about dreaming of him my entire life and how he was always "lost" in my dreams. She said he'd had an awful drink and drug habit and was lost for years.
I told her I had intended to marry him when we were young and her exact words "He was always happy when we lived in London and he often mentioned you as 'the girl who could get him in serious trouble'" she said he had really liked me. I told her about the word "Wonderwall" on his piece of paper in my dream and she said he'd loved that song and it had been one of the songs at his funeral.

I always, always somehow knew that he would die and I hope he found peace. His daughter had a baby boy a while back.
He looks just like his granddad.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:38 am

And how odd. I just checked my Facebook and his mum has just commented on a post of mine.
She rarely uses Facebook.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:08 pm

That's so sad, you obviously had a connection throughout your life even though you were apart....maybe in another lifetime or on a different level you were soulmates.
That's really touching Eddie thanks for sharing that, I have goosebumps.

I don't understand dreams and their meanings but I think everyone can interpret them in different ways, but I know they can be very powerful and shape your life in some way.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Syl wrote:That's so sad, you obviously had a connection throughout your life even though you were apart....maybe in another lifetime or on a different level you were soulmates.

I don't understand dreams and their meanings but I think everyone can interpret them in different ways, but I know they can be very powerful and shape your life in some way.

It is weird isn't it? I have no explanation other than he may have been reaching out for years and I heard him?
Dreams are very odd. They worry me sometimes.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:That's so sad, you obviously had a connection throughout your life even though you were apart....maybe in another lifetime or on a different level you were soulmates.

It is weird isn't it? I have no explanation other than he may have been reaching out for years and I heard him?  
Dreams are very odd. They worry me sometimes.

Oh God me too....my OH thinks I am a bit disturbed when I tell him of some of the more vivid ones.
The 'Googly girl' was odd....that was a recurring dream I used to get, she had three breasts and would squirt deadly acid from her nipples at unsuspecting people, this was pre the acid attacks we read about now, so not sure where she came from but she was horrible....oddly her face resembled my sister. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:56 pm

Hahahahahahahaha

I have no words to give you.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:02 pm

It's OK Eddie, I coped with her, she doesn't visit my dreams anymore. What a Face
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Syl, is that a picture of you on your avatar?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:07 pm

Yes Nicko.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:48 pm

In high school there was this girl I was so attracted to I couldn't possibly control myself, so I popped a few Tic-Tacs and grabbed her pussy.

After her parents contacted the school administration and the police, I was sentenced to deferred probation and had to finish my diploma from a juvenile detention center, and to this day I have to notify my neighbors that I'm a convicted sex offender.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:50 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:In high school there was this girl I was so attracted to I couldn't possibly control myself, so I popped a few Tic-Tacs and grabbed her pussy.

After her parents contacted the school administration and the police, I was sentenced to deferred probation and had to finish my diploma from a juvenile detention center, and to this day I have to notify my neighbors that I'm a convicted sex offender.

Romantic gestures from your schooldays. 3489511464 You have outdone yourself with that one Reilly fucking hell
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:51 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:In high school there was this girl I was so attracted to I couldn't possibly control myself, so I popped a few Tic-Tacs and grabbed her pussy.

Romantic gestures from your schooldays. 3489511464  You have outdone yourself with that one Reilly fucking hell

I'll admit, the cursor hovered over the "send" button for a while on that one Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:53 pm

Ever thought about running for president? Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:54 pm

I am actually still laughing. It was the "popped a few tic tacs" that did it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:19 pm

SYL, that picture is lovely, as are you !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:42 pm

nicko wrote:SYL,   that picture is lovely,  as are you !

Isn't she a stunner? Back off, I saw her first. afro
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:06 pm

Thanks for those lovely comment...I appreciate it. Smile
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down