NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20,000 + chickens have their heads chopped off every day just to supply Aldi stores...

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

20,000 + chickens have their heads chopped off every day just to supply Aldi stores... Empty Re: 20,000 + chickens have their heads chopped off every day just to supply Aldi stores...

Post by nicko Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:37 pm

If God did not want us to eat meat, why did he make it so tasty?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

20,000 + chickens have their heads chopped off every day just to supply Aldi stores... Empty Re: 20,000 + chickens have their heads chopped off every day just to supply Aldi stores...

Post by eddie Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:50 pm

nicko wrote:If God did not want us to eat meat, why did he make it so tasty?

If it tastes so great why do you have to burn it first?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Why can't people just eat what they want and leave others alone about it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Too true ben, it,s fcuk all to do with any one if i eat meat or not!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:37 pm

nicko wrote:Too true ben,    it,s fcuk all to do with any one if i eat meat or not!!

I was a vegetarian for 15 years, then went back to eating meat. While a vegetarian, I caught shit from meat eaters; as a meat eater, I catch shit from vegetarians. Because people are horrible Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:43 pm

I still cook meat for anyone who wants to eat it if they come to my house. I don't preach to anyone.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:46 pm

Can you do Faggots and mushy peas?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:48 pm

nicko wrote:Can you do Faggots and mushy peas?

Never bought them. Don't like the name tbh, and no one I know has ever asked for me to cook them.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down