NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report

4 posters

Go down

Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report Empty Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:30 pm

::roglol::  ::roglol::  ::roglol::  ::roglol::  ::roglol:: 

OK, as promised, here is a year in review:

* In one year, we've signed up at least 70 users (at least 12 of whom turned out to be Andrea Borman, but still!) That's an average of more than one per week, obviously. Our biggest month for new sign-ups was last December, when we gained 26 new members.

* We've averaged more than 50 posts per day. Again, last December was our most active month for posting, but this month is well on pace to eclipse that mark (which was 7,774). We've also averaged nearly five new topics started per day.

* The top 10 users with the most posts on the year were, in order: Catman, Sassy, me, PhilDidge, veya_victaous, BigAndy9, Lurker, sphinx, Irn Bru and Original Quill.

* The single-most viewed and replied topic that was NOT one of Catman's "Favorite Tunes" threads was: "Israel and Apartheid," a post created by Sassy ( https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t1086-israel-and-apartheid ) It has 2,338 views and 419 replies as of this posting.

* The most users (registered, guests and bots) online at the same time was 136, which happened this past Friday.

And finally ...

* Our category on our host Forumotion is Society & Culture/Politics/Current Events. In our category, we are Forumotion's top forum in terms of users, topics, and posts ... in TWO years, despite this site just being one year old.

So ... thank you! I could never have predicted this a year ago.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!  ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan:
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report Empty Re: Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:07 pm

That is brilliant Ben, long may it continue. Never mind Viva la Revolution, how about START THE REVOLUTION  ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: 

Back to top Go down

Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report Empty Re: Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Those stats are as good and some even better than forums  I know who have been opened for 5 and 6 years!

Get in there  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:09 pm

Thanks, guys :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:42 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:::roglol::  ::roglol::  ::roglol::  ::roglol::  ::roglol:: 

* In one year, we've signed up at least 70 users (at least 12 of whom turned out to be Andrea Borman, but still!) That's an average of more than one per week, obviously. Our biggest month for new sign-ups was last December, when we gained 26 new members.

* We've averaged more than 50 posts per day. Again, last December was our most active month for posting, but this month is well on pace to eclipse that mark (which was 7,774). We've also averaged nearly five new topics started per day.

* The top 10 users with the most posts on the year were, in order: Catman, Sassy, me, PhilDidge, veya_victaous, BigAndy9, Lurker, sphinx, Irn Bru and Original Quill.

* The single-most viewed and replied topic that was NOT one of Catman's "Favorite Tunes" threads was: "Israel and Apartheid," a post created by Sassy ( https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t1086-israel-and-apartheid ) It has 2,338 views and 419 replies as of this posting.

* The most users (registered, guests and bots) online at the same time was 136, which happened this past Friday.

And finally ...

* Our category on our host Forumotion is Society & Culture/Politics/Current Events. In our category, we are Forumotion's top forum in terms of users, topics, and posts ... in TWO years, despite this site just being one year old.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!  ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan:

A terrific performance by any standards Ben. Well done on being Forumotions top forum in your category.

cheers 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 am

Thanks Irn, and I want to credit Lurker, Veya and Catman as being the three who really helped spread the word the most. I honestly don't think we'd have done anything like this without that help!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:23 am

And finally ...

My first music thread has 2,222 views though!  ::happ::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:00 pm

And finally ...

Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report Congra13 Ben! Here's to a second Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report Hic_dr13 drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 pm

thank you for creating the site Ben  :D  :D  :D 

I'm pretty sure this is now Bigger than Shortnews  cheers  cheers  cheers 
Amazing

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:23 pm

veya_victaous wrote:thank you for creating the site Ben  :D  :D  :D 

I'm pretty sure this is now Bigger than Shortnews  cheers  cheers  cheers 
Amazing

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!       ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: 

My banana is bigger than yours  :D 

Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report Banana12 Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report Banana12Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report Banana12Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report Banana12Today is NewsFix's One-Year Anniversary! Here's the One-Year Report Banana12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Catman wrote:

And finally ...

How Many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

How Many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Bloody Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comes under guest, i left for a short while, then i rejoined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Amazing stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:38 am

Ooh one year anniversary! What fun and frolics!

Then I came along and ruined it all with my Nazi whore filth.

I bet you rue the day, don’t you?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:41 am

eddie wrote:Ooh one year anniversary! What fun and frolics!

Then I came along and ruined it all with my Nazi whore filth.

I bet you rue the day, don’t you?

Frolic and frottery and fitch. Buhguh. Fuck you. Me know. Skengs, swords, skateboards and rats. And tings. Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:43 am

You forgot this.....hdsailggdhfkuhfukewhfihfiuweg

Fuck you.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down