NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Angelina Jolie’s Decision: Divorce ‘Is Not Something You Do Impulsively’

+7
magica
Raggamuffin
Syl
The Devil, You Know
eddie
nicko
Original Quill
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inside Angelina Jolie’s Decision: Divorce ‘Is Not Something You Do Impulsively’ Empty Inside Angelina Jolie’s Decision: Divorce ‘Is Not Something You Do Impulsively’

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:44 pm

People Magazine wrote: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: the reasons behind the split

(PEOPLE Staff) 13 hours ago

After 12 years and six kids together, Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt just after their two-year wedding anniversary. Subscribe now for the real story behind the split, only in PEOPLE.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt may have had the ultimate Hollywood romance from the outside, but behind closed doors, their marriage was slowly coming apart.

After months of mounting tensions between the two, Jolie, 41, told Pitt she wanted a divorce, an end to their two-year marriage and 12-year relationship.

“Things built and built over time – it wasn’t any one thing,” a source close to the actress tells PEOPLE in this week’s cover story, on newsstands Friday. “She’s loved this man for several years, and [divorce] is not something you do impulsively.” Meanwhile, a Pitt source tells PEOPLE: “There was clearly a breaking point, where she’d just had enough,” says the Pitt source. “He may have been broken himself and said he couldn’t go on, and she reacted. This has been difficult for a while.” In the cover story, sources detail how Jolie told Pitt she wanted a divorce, why he “begged” her to wait and how their relationship began to crumble after their 2014 wedding. They faced increasing differences over parenting styles (with Brad taking a “stricter approach versus Angelina’s “more relaxed attitude,” according to another insider), the direction of their careers and more. For more details inside Jolie and Pitt’s decision to end their marriage, pick up this week’s issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday

A Pitt source says Jolie told Pitt she was moving forward with the divorce just two days before she filed papers in an L.A. court on September 19 – and Pitt was “wrecked.”

“He was appealing to her to do this quietly – not to save the marriage but to consider the well-being of the children – and it was ignored,” says the Pitt source. But Jolie – who said in a statement the decision was “for the health of her family” – did “what she needed to do,” says a source close to her. For more on the divorce, watch People Cover Story: Brad & Angelina on the new People/Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). Go to people.com/PEN or download the free app on your Smart TV, mobile and Web devices.

Still, both sides say Pitt and Jolie still love each other and expect them to find a way to “move forward in a dignified way,” as a Pitt source puts it. Says a Jolie source: “They have six kids together and are always going to be in each other’s lives.”

Not surprising. With money, pair-bonding is unnecessary.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Inside Angelina Jolie’s Decision: Divorce ‘Is Not Something You Do Impulsively’ Empty Re: Inside Angelina Jolie’s Decision: Divorce ‘Is Not Something You Do Impulsively’

Post by nicko Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Wasn't she responsible for the break up of Pitts first marriage?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Inside Angelina Jolie’s Decision: Divorce ‘Is Not Something You Do Impulsively’ Empty Re: Inside Angelina Jolie’s Decision: Divorce ‘Is Not Something You Do Impulsively’

Post by eddie Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:51 pm

I think they are both in a bad place at the moment and they need space.
They made a film last year about a couple breaking up and Jolie was quoted as saying that she thought it would either make or break them.

They became a bit obsessed with eachother as well.
I think they may one day rekindle it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:56 pm

pitt believes in discipline and structure for kids and joile is away with the fairies.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:06 pm

I feel a bit sorry for Angelina Jolie.

I recall she got most of the bad publicity when Pitt left Jennifer Aniston (his then wife) because he had fallen for Jolie.
I remember it was he paraded their love about, Aniston said she thought he must be missing an "empathy gene" because he had little regard for her feelings at the time.

Maybe he never did find that empathy gene....I read he is once again acting like a single man whilst she is the (obviously mentally delicate) earth mother type.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:07 pm

nicko wrote:Wasn't she responsible for the break up of Pitts first marriage?

No, I think he has a mind of his own Nicko. Smile
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:22 pm

She is a lady on a knife edge. Always thought so.
She looks more fragile than she is.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:26 pm

nicko wrote:Wasn't she responsible for the break up of Pitts first marriage?

No, he was responsible for that. Interestingly, the press are talking about Jennifer Aniston more than ever now. Laughing

Quite frankly, those two deserve each other. Unfortunately, she allegedly made it public that she didn't like his parenting skills, so he's not going to take that lying down.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:29 pm

Syl wrote:I feel a bit sorry for Angelina Jolie.

I recall she got most of the bad publicity when Pitt left  Jennifer Aniston (his then wife) because he had fallen for Jolie.
I remember it was he paraded their love about, Aniston said she thought he must be missing an "empathy gene" because he had little regard for her feelings at the time.

Maybe he never did find that empathy gene....I read he is once again acting like a single man whilst she is the (obviously mentally delicate) earth mother type.

I read that she was gushing about her children seeing the film where their parents fell in love, so I don't feel sorry for her because I think he was still married to Jennifer Aniston at the time. It sounds like they're a pair of idiots.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I recall she got most of the bad publicity when Pitt left  Jennifer Aniston (his then wife) because he had fallen for Jolie.

I read that she was gushing about her children seeing the film where their parents fell in love, so I don't feel sorry for her because I think he was still married to Jennifer Aniston at the time. It sounds like they're a pair of idiots.

I read that it was him that said that....just shows you cant believe what you read in the papers.
I don't think they are idiots....I think they certainly put themselves before everyone else, and now, years on, when they have 6 kids between them, their lives have moved in different directions.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I read that it was him that said that....just shows you cant believe what you read in the papers.
I don't think they are idiots....I think they certainly  put themselves before everyone else, and now, years on, when they have 6 kids between them, their lives have moved in different directions.

Which makes them idiots. They've only been married a couple of years.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Rags do you understand that there are shades of grey?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't think they are idiots....I think they certainly  put themselves before everyone else, and now, years on, when they have 6 kids between them, their lives have moved in different directions.

Together for 11 year though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:23 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:pitt believes in discipline and structure for kids and joile is away with the fairies.

Inside Angelina Jolie’s Decision: Divorce ‘Is Not Something You Do Impulsively’ 371740092

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:pitt believes in discipline and structure for kids and joile is away with the fairies.

Inside Angelina Jolie’s Decision: Divorce ‘Is Not Something You Do Impulsively’ 371740092

I know. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:32 pm

Angelina Jolie's father is Jon Voight. Academy Award winning actor from whom she is estranged. Totally, I understand.

I am always suspicious of someone who can't manage to get along with a parent, father or mother. I don't want to get into anyone's rights and wrongs, I'm merely saying I think such a person cannot but have deep disturbances.

And while I'm at it, I'm not a fan of BP, either. I honestly believe he has the precise personality he exhibited in Thelma and Louise...as J.D.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I know. Rolling Eyes

Yeah...to clarify, I think Dean's right. Just that "away with the fairies" gave me a tickle.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I know. Rolling Eyes

Yeah...to clarify, I think Dean's right.  Just that "away with the fairies" gave me a tickle.

Then I take back my comment. I don't think she's away with the fairies and what if she is? Doesn't make her a bad mother.
People have used that expression about me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:47 pm

eddie wrote:Rags do you understand that there are shades of grey?

No dirty talk here please.

It's not as if it's important news really, just yet another celebrity break up. Still, it's a good one.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:49 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Together for 11 year though.

It probably went wrong the minute they got married.

She's been divorced twice before anyway, and he's been divorced once.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:04 pm

Who says she's mentally delicate or an earth mother? She's loaded for a start, so she's a business woman who knows how to make a load of dosh. If he dumped Jennifer A at the drop of a hat, why would he change later?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:25 pm

All what's going on in the world and this makes front page in the paper.

Way I see it is its karma, she wasn't bothered when she ran off with him and hurt Jennifer Aniston his then wife. So caught up with her now.

She also parades around like some politician poking her nose in things that don't concern her.

Last edited by magica on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:25 pm

I'm wondering what Jennifer Aniston thinks of all these memes which are floating around now. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:07 am

Lol I've seen them. I bet she knew it would lt wouldn't last. Razz
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:34 am

Is this really news...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm wondering what Jennifer Aniston thinks of all these memes which are floating around now. Razz

She did an interview with Chelsea Handler. I didn't watch it, but I saw it. Why don't you look it up and bring it over here?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:53 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Is this really news...!?

Must be...look at all the hits it's gotten.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:51 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Is this really news...!?

Must be...look at all the hits it's gotten.

Arrow

WITH most of those Hollywood/celebrity romantic relationships being so short-lived over there,  any such liaisons that last any more than a couple of years seem to eventually become front page news...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:38 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Who says she's mentally delicate or an earth mother? She's loaded for a start, so she's a business woman who knows how to make a load of dosh. If he dumped Jennifer A at the drop of a hat, why would he change later?

Well her reported behaviour over the years seems to indicate that she is a bit mentally delicate, and the fact that she has accumulated a "rainbow family" as she refers to them, and from all accounts takes them with her wherever she goes would suggest she is the earth mother type......money doesn't change either of those traits.

People do and can change, they grow up...sometimes.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:41 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Is this really news...!?

It's not in the earth shattering news department, but lots of people are interested. Cool

I'm surprised you are not already in his corner, bemoaning the fact that she wants custody and he will be left on the outside looking in.....even though the latest reports don't show him in a very good light where his kids are concerned.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:52 am

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Is this really news...!?

It's not in the earth shattering news department, but lots of people are interested.  Cool

I'm surprised you are not already in his corner, bemoaning the fact that she wants custody and he will be left on the outside looking in.....even though the latest reports don't show him in a very good light where his kids are concerned.

That did make me chuckle, Syllabus.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:28 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think they're idiots. Indulgent, misguided prats with too much money and 'idealistic' views on parenting. It'll all come back to bite them on the arse.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:31 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well her reported behaviour over the years seems to indicate that she is a bit mentally delicate, and the fact that she has accumulated a "rainbow family" as she refers to them, and from all accounts takes them with her wherever she goes would suggest she is the earth mother type......money doesn't change either of those traits.

Mentally delicate? Not sure about that. Judging from her past behaviours, more like nutty as a fruitcake.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:47 pm

Second that, HT. I knew she was internally conflicted when I read she couldn't even hold a relationship with her own parents. I'd take one look at that and run like hell.

Course, I don't expect as much insight from BP. He's got the self-awareness of an amoeba.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:Second that, HT.  I knew she was internally conflicted when I read she couldn't even hold a relationship with her own parents.  I'd take one look at that and run like hell.

She was very close to her mother who brought her and her brother up after her father left when she was a baby.
He (John Voight) later told press that she had serious mental problems, maybe the fault of the relationship breakdown was more down to him than her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:57 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Mentally delicate?   Not sure about that.   Judging from her past behaviours, more like nutty as a fruitcake.

She certainly has a volatile past. Anorexia, self harming, planned suicides....all this when she was young.
Fame, beauty and money count for nothing if you are so disturbed.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:00 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Second that, HT.  I knew she was internally conflicted when I read she couldn't even hold a relationship with her own parents.  I'd take one look at that and run like hell.

She was very close to her mother who brought her and her brother up after her father left when she was a baby.
He (John Voight) later told press that she had serious mental problems, maybe the fault of the relationship breakdown was more down to him than her.

Didn't her mother pass away a year or so ago? And let's not forget, breast cancer was prevalent in her family and she had a double mastectomy because of it.
Perhaps we shouldn't judge too harshly.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Syl wrote:

From what I've seen, as a professional behind the divorce screens. its probably down to Angelina's mother.

It's partly a function of the fact that in many divorces the woman is left with nothing but the children, and such women in divorces tend to use what they have, and that's...well, the children. Much of that has changed with the financial adjustments that society has taken, but in Voight's case he was a big star and no doubt took away more than money. The ex-wife poison was probably administered abundantly.

There is something very strange about Angelina's behavior. She adopts all these kids, and from what I've heard, she is never not surrounded by them. It's to the point of an obsession. Then she picks husbands--Jonny Lee Miller, Billy Bob Thornton, and Brad Pitt--so unlike her more cultured father, who are virtually creeps. You mentioned 'earth' mother, but I think of her as 'warped' mother. Something very strange, indeed.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:27 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Mentally delicate?   Not sure about that.   Judging from her past behaviours, more like nutty as a fruitcake.

Laughing Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:04 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Didn't her mother pass away a year or so ago? And let's not forget, breast cancer was prevalent in her family and she had a double mastectomy because of it.

Her mum died in 2007 with Ovarian cancer. Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy and also her ovaries and fallopian tubes removed because the cancer gene has apparently killed other members of her family and she felt the risk to her was high....so she has improved her chances of not getting the cancers.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

From what I've seen, as a professional behind the divorce screens. its probably down to Angelina's mother.  

It's partly a function of the fact that in many divorces the woman is left with nothing but the children, and such women in divorces tend to use what they have, and that's...well, the children.  Much of that has changed with the financial adjustments that society has taken, but in Voight's case he was a big star and no doubt took away more than money.  The ex-wife poison was probably administered abundantly.

There is something very strange about Angelina's behavior.  She adopts all these kids, and from what I've heard, she is never not surrounded by them.  It's to the point of an obsession.  Then she picks husbands--Jonny Lee Miller, Billy Bob Thornton, and Brad Pitt--so unlike her more cultured father, who are virtually creeps.  You mentioned 'earth' mother, but I think of her as 'warped' mother.  Something very strange, indeed.

That's all conjecture on your part, blaming the mother seems to be the in thing  when relationships go wrong.

The facts are her mother brought both Jolie and her brother up....her father wasn't around, he had left when she was one year old. When he reappeared he made a hash of it by talking to the press about what should have been private family matters.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

She certainly has a volatile past. Anorexia, self harming, planned suicides....all this when she was young.

I tend to believe fame, beauty and money feed the nuttiness.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Maybe...especially if you are not brought up in a stable home surrounded by people who guide you.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:29 pm

If she's unstable, why was she allowed to adopt children? She seems stable enough to me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

It's partly a function of the fact that in many divorces the woman is left with nothing but the children, and such women in divorces tend to use what they have, and that's...well, the children.  Much of that has changed with the financial adjustments that society has taken, but in Voight's case he was a big star and no doubt took away more than money.  The ex-wife poison was probably administered abundantly.

There is something very strange about Angelina's behavior.  She adopts all these kids, and from what I've heard, she is never not surrounded by them.  It's to the point of an obsession.  Then she picks husbands--Jonny Lee Miller, Billy Bob Thornton, and Brad Pitt--so unlike her more cultured father, who are virtually creeps.  You mentioned 'earth' mother, but I think of her as 'warped' mother.  Something very strange, indeed.

Sometimes I think it just all boils down to the way someone is. Jolie was collecting knives and into S & M at fourteen apparently. In Jolie’s own words, “You're young, you're drunk, you're in bed, you have knives; shit happens...”

When she played Gia Marie Carangi, the emotionally damaged supermodel who died of AIDS, she took the character home with her and would ring up her then husband, Jonny Lee Miller, with tales of suicide and being gay etc. Hardly conducive to a marriage or mental stability.

She's done, by her own admittance, just about every drug there is. Her sado-masochistic peccadilloes are well known, she says they come from a 'real place'. Yeah, I'm sure many a serial killer thought the same thing.

Then there's the blood. Wearing it like a fashion accessory or perhaps a totem to her own 'windswept and interestingness'. Keeps all her kids' bandages in a jar and snogs her brother.

Brad's getting a lucky escape.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:If she's unstable, why was she allowed to adopt children? She seems stable enough to me.

If you're rich enough you can do just about anything in certain countries.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If she's unstable, why was she allowed to adopt children? She seems stable enough to me.

If you're rich enough you can do just about anything in certain countries.

Including this one.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Maybe...especially if you are not brought up in a stable home surrounded by people who guide you.

This only extends to a certain age as an excuse, though of course, it explains it. When you're an adult, there's a point where you have to take responsibility for yourself. I don't think she's mentally ill. Just doesn't conform to the norm and is a bit emotionally unstable. Perhaps she thinks she's giving those kids the life she didn't have. Fair enough. But what she doesn't realise is that children need stability, and rules and parameters in order to feel safe and secure. She's a perfect example of how that didn't work, and yet she's allowing her children to do as they damn well please.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Her mum died in 2007 with Ovarian cancer. Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy and also her ovaries and fallopian tubes removed because the cancer gene has apparently killed other members of her family and she felt the risk to her was high....so she has improved her chances of not getting the cancers.

That's correct. And 2007?? Is it me or does that seem like it's too long ago? I swear I just heard that story last year...... Mind you, time is often a mystery to me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:51 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

That's correct.  And 2007?? Is it me or does that seem like it's too long ago? I swear I just heard that story last year...... Mind you, time is often a mystery to me.

I think when she had the double mastectomy a couple of years ago her mother was mentioned a lot then....maybe that's why.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next