NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trump / hilliary neck and neck or trump ahead

+3
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
The Devil, You Know
7 posters

Go down

trump / hilliary neck and neck or trump ahead Empty trump / hilliary neck and neck or trump ahead

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:38 am

http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/clinton-vs-trump-2016-presidential-polls-latest-black-voters-african-american-lead-ahead-tied-la-times-battleground-states-new-donald-hillary-jill-stein-gary-johnson/

6 weeks or so to go and trump is level pegging or ahead  now. dont know how accurate us polls are but either way it must be really worrying for clinton to see her 10 point lead crushed.

Perhaps using the remainers "stronger together" strapline was not the wisest of moves. we all know how their god given belief in winning went.
endlessly calling half the electorate idiots, wacists and fools is not a good way to win an election.
I think america may regret choosing a serial liar and crook as their democratic candidate.
Whilst trump would not have been my first choice to be president, ( I lost respect due to his support of the IRA during the 80's) he has to be better than a woman who is in the pocket of the suadi's and anyone with a buck to spend.

My main reason for hoping he wins is to see how long the clinton supporters will whine and cwy about being robbed. Will they exceed the whining and cwying of the remainiacs

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

trump / hilliary neck and neck or trump ahead Empty Re: trump / hilliary neck and neck or trump ahead

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:50 pm

They have to have something to sell papers. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

trump / hilliary neck and neck or trump ahead Empty Re: trump / hilliary neck and neck or trump ahead

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:01 pm

The Devil wrote:My main reason for hoping he wins is to see how long the clinton supporters will whine and cwy about being robbed. Will they exceed the whining and cwying of the remainiacs

Trolling, one of the most noble reasons for supporting a political candidate.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
The Devil wrote:My main reason for hoping he wins is to see how long the clinton supporters will whine and cwy about being robbed. Will they exceed the whining and cwying of the remainiacs

Well, I want'ta see the same thing, when Clinton wins. Trump has certainly been a phenomenon, and I'm not through studying him, and even more...his supporters.

He is no doubt going to raise a ruckus when he loses, and as a one with a scientific curiosity I want to see how his people take it, and then see how the American people take that. This is far from over in two months.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:50 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

I think I have already stated I am no fan, I just want to see your smug nose and others rubbed in it when hilliary loses and is eventually sent to prison.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Well, I want'ta see the same thing, when Clinton wins.  Trump has certainly been a phenomenon, and I'm not through studying him, and even more...his supporters.  

He is no doubt going to raise a ruckus when he loses, and as a one with a scientific curiosity I want to see how his people take it, and then see how the American people take that.  This is far from over in two months.
well we know how the remaniacs took it when they lost. 3 months down the line and they are still whining like pussies.

As long as the dead do not get too many votes for clinton Trump may well win
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:23 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

I think I have already stated I am no fan, I just want to see your smug nose and others rubbed in it when hilliary loses and is eventually sent to prison.

Small pickin' for small minds, Dean. Better to have a plan.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Well, I want'ta see the same thing, when Clinton wins.  Trump has certainly been a phenomenon, and I'm not through studying him, and even more...his supporters.  

He is no doubt going to raise a ruckus when he loses, and as a one with a scientific curiosity I want to see how his people take it, and then see how the American people take that.  This is far from over in two months.
well we know how the remaniacs took it when they lost. 3 months down the line and they are still whining like pussies.

I'm betting they don't lose a thing. The Brexit vote was held under the European Union Referendum Act, under the laws of the EU. It has no significance or binding effect at all on Parliament. I'm thinking they'll just ignore it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:24 am

Razz

DEAN just has to keep on proving how delusional he can be, living in his own little reality -- where everything is so much different to how everyone else perceives it...

Where Hillary Clinton is a criminal and supposedly going to jail.
Where he can declare Bill Clinton a "rapist", with no evidence to back him up.
Where Trump already has this election in the bag.
And where Thatcher is regarded as the greatest British Prime Minister in the history of the known universe..

Just imagine the howling on Dean's part, when British Labour wins their next election; and Cameron's wrongdoings are revealed to the world.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:18 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Razz

DEAN just has to keep on proving how delusional he can be, living in his own little reality -- where everything is so much different to how everyone else perceives it...

And where Thatcher is regarded as the greatest British Prime Minister in the history of the known universe..

Just imagine the howling on Dean's part, when British Labour wins their next election;  and Cameron's wrongdoings are revealed to the world.
oh you are a card. And you said all that with a straight face. chortle
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:27 am

Just imagine the howling on Dean's part, when British Labour wins their next election;  and Cameron's wrongdoings are revealed to the world.
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/every-clinton-sex-assault-victim/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/28/media-ignores-bill-clinton-double-rape-bombshell/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/will-today-s-women-believe-bill-clinton-s-rape-accusers.html

now who should be believed, bill clinton, or as hilliary has claimed the women who make the allegations?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/09/14/hillary_clinton_women_should_be_believed_when_they_claim_rape_have_to_increase_prevention.html

perhaps the caveat there should be, unless Bills the rapist
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:44 am

that labour surge is doing so well
trump / hilliary neck and neck or trump ahead Pollgraph

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/polls.html

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/homepage.html
I think we can see who is ACTUALLY delusional
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:56 am

You mean like Tony Blair's wrongdoings are being revealed to the world?

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:31 am

When LABOUR WIN the next election? That just shows QUILL you have no idea about British politics!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:32 am

Quill, we don't know much about yours either!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:04 pm

nicko wrote:When LABOUR WIN the next election?   That just shows QUILL you have no idea about British politics!
tories polling mid 40's labour mid 20's. some people are clueless
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:37 pm

http://statespoll.com/post/150130977330/north-carolina-trump-vs-hillary-vs-johnson

it must be hard knowing the wheels are coming off
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:11 pm

Wow...Dean, that one passage that Wolf wrote really got to you.  Three, no actually four responses!  The skid marks on your thighty-whiteys are showing. Rolling Eyes  Razz

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:13 pm

nicko wrote:When LABOUR WIN the next election?   That just shows QUILL you have no idea about British politics!

Laughing Nicko, that was Wolf, not me. Drink your warm milk and go back to sleep. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Hahahaha thighty-whiteys! Laughing
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Wow...Dean, that one passage that Wolf wrote really got to you.  Three, no actually four responses!  The skid marks on your thighty-whiteys are showing.   Rolling Eyes   Razz
individual responses to his various la la land points.
hardly getting to me. As if that was possible with his uninformed posts
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

trump / hilliary neck and neck or trump ahead Empty this guy has called the winner for 30 years

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:27 pm

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/23/professor-whos-predicted-every-presidential-election-30-years-trumps-going-win

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:58 pm

why would he do that?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Interesting.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Lichtman's logic is quite suspect, as he includes the polling numbers of Gary Johnson as a reason Trump will win.

In NBC's latest poll, Clinton leads Trump 48 to 41, or by seven percent. But if you add Johnson into the mix, it's Clinton with 43, Trump with 37, Johnson with 9.

So it looks like Johnson's support is coming almost equally from people who'd support Clinton or Trump if they were the only choices on the ballot -- Clinton loses 5 points to Johnson, Trump loses 4.

Johnson's 9 points would have to come almost entirely from Clinton in order to make this a competitive race, but naturally, there are a lot of conservatives who can't stomach Trump and are flocking to Johnson. He's a natural fit for them, as he favors small government and lower taxes.

He's also going to get some Clinton supporters who otherwise would have preferred Sanders in that he's very liberal on social issues.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down