NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Cannabis Be legally Prescribed As A Madicine In The UK?

+2
Tommy Monk
Major
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Should Cannabis Be legally Prescribed As A Madicine In The UK? Empty Re: Should Cannabis Be legally Prescribed As A Madicine In The UK?

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:03 pm

There is so much of it about and police rarely take any real action against anyone possessing/using it that it is virtually decriminalised anyway!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Should Cannabis Be legally Prescribed As A Madicine In The UK? Empty Re: Should Cannabis Be legally Prescribed As A Madicine In The UK?

Post by Syl Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Some swear by it to help with certain medical conditions....others just like it.
I think it's time to decriminalise it and accept it's benefits in the NHS.

I'm sure it's less harmful in moderation than tobacco and alcohol.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Why only for medicine? Some states here allow it for recreational use. It's the same as alcohol.

The only thing I don't like is, I think the lungs are the worst possible drug delivery device. They are much too delicate and essential an organ to waste. Swallowing seems a safer alternative...perhaps a mj beer. Bet it would be a hit.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Syl wrote:Some swear by it to help with certain medical conditions....others just like it.
I think it's time to decriminalise it and  accept it's benefits in  the NHS.

I'm sure it's less harmful in moderation than tobacco and alcohol.

Marijuana isn't addictive. If you put it with tobacco then you will smoke more as you crave the nicotine from the tobacco.
Weed, in and of itself, has less crap in it too.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:27 pm

Well....there is very little difference between addictive and habitual. If it feels good, experts say, people will go back to it.

They speak of dopamine in tobacco, but not in alcohol. But even with alcohol there is dopamine in the the reward pathways of the brain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:43 am

Should Cannabis Be legally Prescribed As A Madicine In The UK? 3862633342        MARIHUANA has no proven medical benefits -- as yet...

Producers and suppliers pushing the benefits of hemp oil on the strength of anecdotal evidence, and pot heads claiming that because smoking or eating grass might help alleviate chronic pain therefore it should be made legal, does not equate to actual "proof"..

Making marijuana a legalised prescription drug, before current research has any viable results and conclusions either way, would be like putting the cart before the horse.         Should Cannabis Be legally Prescribed As A Madicine In The UK? 1335987845

Prescription opioids have created many problems in those cases where they're frequently over-prescribed;  and there's no reason that the same problems wouldn't arise, if the authorities rush in too fast...

Personally, I would prefer the "decriminalisation" route, where problems and addictions would be treated as medical issue, rather than legal --  and law & order resources would be concentrated more on harder and more serious drugs and criminal connections..               Should Cannabis Be legally Prescribed As A Madicine In The UK? 479860004
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down