NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer

4 posters

Go down

9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer Empty 9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:01 am

John Lennon's killer Mark David Chapman denied parole
BY Kenneth Lovett
DAILY NEWS ALBANY BUREAU CHIEF
Sunday, August 28, 2016, 4:00 AM 
9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer Lennon28n-1-web   9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer Lennon28n-5-web
Mark David Chapman, killer of John Lennon, is seen in this May 15, 2012, photo from the New York State Department of Corrections. (New York State Department of Corrections)   FILE- In this undated file photo, John Lennon is shown. Dec. 8, 2012 marks the 32nd anniversary of Lennon’s death. Lennon was shot and killed as he left his building in New York by Mark David Chapman. He was 40 years old. (AP Photo)
ALBANY — Imagine. John Lennon's killer has been denied parole for a ninth time.
Mark David Chapman met with a three-member parole panel during the week and was later informed he will be kept behind bars at least another two years, when he will be next eligible for parole, a state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision official told the Daily News.
The official did not know the reasoning behind the decision.  But in the past, the Parole Board — even while citing Chapman's clean prison record since 1994 — has routinely said that releasing him would "undermine respect for the law." A lawyer and spokesman for Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono, did not return calls for comment Saturday. Chapman, 61, shot Lennon on Dec. 8, 1980, as the famed ex-Beatle and Ono returned to their Dakota building home across from Central Park after a late night recording session.  Sentenced to 20 years to life in prison, Chapman currently resides at upstate Wende Correctional Facility.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/john-lennon-killer-mark-david-chapman-denied-parole-article-1.2768304  

Why aren't we releasing this man?
We either believe in our penal system for rehabbing these 1 time offenders back into society or we're being exceptionally cruel due to the loveable - fond memories for the musician that he murdered?
What do you think - haven't we taught this man the error of his ways - hasn't he proven that he's trust worthy - he's been a model prisoner - we've paroled repeat offenders with far more heinous records then this 1 time murderer?

Back to top Go down

9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer Empty The Story Behind The Rational of Mark David Chapman

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:08 am

John Lennon's killer denied parole, says he was an 'idiot' for killing Beatle
By Alan Duke, CNN

Updated 5:15 PM ET, Thu August 28, 2014
Chapman said he sold a Norman Rockwell painting to finance the assassination plot, which he described as "very well thought out."
 It involved "incredible planning, absolutely, incredible stalking." Chapman, 59, fired five rounds into Lennon outside New York's Dakota Hotel on the evening of December 8, 1980. But in the 34 years since then, Chapman has found God, he testified to three New York parole commissioners August 20.
"I found my peace in Jesus," Chapman said. "I know him. He loves me. He has forgiven me. He has helped in my life like you wouldn't believe.
He also told the parole board that he was "an idiot" for killing Lennon "and choosing the wrong way to glory."  But the "bright light of fame, of infamy, notoriety" was irresistible, he added. 8th bid for release Chapman's testimony last week was his eighth request for freedom since he became eligible for release under the 20-years-to-life sentence for his second-degree murder conviction. The commissioners denied parole as they've done seven times before -- in 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2012. 
The decision said the board found a "reasonable probability that (Chapman) would not live and remain at liberty without again violating the law" and that his release "would be incompatible with the welfare of society and would so deprecate the serious nature of the crime as to undermine respect for the law." The hearing transcript and the decision were made public Wednesday.  The commissioners questioned Chapman about why he decided to kill Lennon and how he carried out the murder. "I was confused," he told them. "I needed a lot of attention at that time, and I took it out on him." Chapman, who was 25 at the time, said his life had "sunk to a depressed state" and he was drinking. "I just saw that as my way out, you know, a lazy way out of my doldrums. It was a horrible decision, but I knew what I was doing." Decision was made at a young age. The idea of killing Lennon began when he read a book about the Beatles as a child, a time when be was "feeling left out," he said. "I just said to myself what would happen if I killed him," Chapman said. "I remember that, and then the idea just avalanched on me that this was something I am going to have to do. It grabbed ahold of me and wouldn't let go." He acknowledged to the board that he had several "alternate targets" to kill, although the names were redacted in the published transcript. The commissioners noted that all of the former targets are now dead. The police officer who arrested him showed CNN letters sent to him by Chapman in 1983 saying that actors Marlon Brando and George C. Scott, former first lady Jackie Kennedy Onassis and CBS news anchor Walter Cronkite were on his hit list. He made two trips to New York to stalk and plan, he said. His first trip ended when his wife convinced him to return to their home in Hawaii, where he said he tried to get counseling. "They said that there was a backup and they couldn't see me," Chapman said. He convinced his wife that he had thrown away his gun and she had no idea his second trip to New York was to kill someone, he said" I told her I was coming to New York to write a book, a children's book, and that I kind of needed space to find myself and she believed me," Chapman testified. "She really did. I think if she would have thought otherwise she would have stopped somebody or called somebody. I was very convincing."  He sold a Norman Rockwell painting to pay his airfare to New York from Hawaii and his hotel expenses, he said.  Bullets came from police officer Chapman, who grew up in Atlanta, said he stopped in his hometown on the way. He asked a friend who was an Atlanta police officer for help. "I told him I had the gun, but I couldn't get bullets, and I needed protection while I was in New York," he said. "He gave me five bullets."  Lennon was "very kind" to him when Chapman encountered him before the shooting, even signing a copy of his latest album, he testified. He knew he "could have turned it around" and not killed Lennon, but he chose not to, he said. "That bright light of fame, of infamy, notoriety was there," Chapman said. "I couldn't resist it. My self-esteem was shot, and I was looking for an easy way out. It was a bad way out, but it was the way I chose and it was horrible."  Lennon a 'great and talented man'.
He told the parole board that he realized the pain he has caused by killing Lennon, who he said was "a great and talented man. I am sorry for causing that type of pain," he said. "I am sorry for being such an idiot and choosing the wrong way to glory." He's no longer seeking notoriety, he said. "Got enough of that. I don't need anymore.  I am interested in one thing and that's ministering to prisoners," he said. "Me and my wife have a ministry. We distribute brochures that tell people about Christ." His wife has stood by him for 35 years. She visited last year and is planning to visit later this year, he said." I can't believe she stuck with me all these years but she has," he said. "We're closer to the Lord now than we were on the street, so I am going to credit him with keeping our marriage together and our sanity, but she is still with me."
If freed, he has a job lined up with a New York minister, he said. His skills include fixing wheelchairs, which he does as a prison job, he said. He told the commissioners he expected them to deny his parole and he understood they are just doing their jobs.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/28/showbiz/mark-chapman-parole-denied/
He's not the druggy - the sociopath path that will have to be on some form of prescription drugs - he's not classified anything but a utter drunk-dumb arse that did a really horrible/heinous thing and he's been locked up for 35 years now. 
So do we in our American penal system believe in 2nd chances - believe in rehabilitation or not?
What do you think?

Back to top Go down

9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer Empty Re: 9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:21 am

What makes you feel he has be rehabilitated?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer Empty Re: 9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:57 am

Original Quill wrote:What makes you feel he has be rehabilitated?
What would make me feel that he's not been?
The official did not know the reasoning behind the decision.  But in the past, the Parole Board —even while citing Chapman's clean prison record since 1994 — has routinely said that releasing him would "undermine respect for the law." A lawyer and spokesman for Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono, did not return calls for comment Saturday. Chapman, 61, shot Lennon on Dec. 8, 1980, as the famed ex-Beatle and Ono returned to their Dakota building home across from Central Park after a late night recording session.

I firmly believe in our death penalty too ...but either we have a process for rehabilatation of prisoners or we don't and in this case he's getting the above & and beyond persecution not because of what he's corrected in his life but ONLY because of whom he's killed. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:30 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:What makes you feel he has be rehabilitated?
The official did not know the reasoning behind the decision.  But in the past, the Parole Board —even while citing Chapman's clean prison record since 1994 — has routinely said that releasing him would "undermine respect for the law." A lawyer and spokesman for Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono, did not return calls for comment Saturday. Chapman, 61, shot Lennon on Dec. 8, 1980, as the famed ex-Beatle and Ono returned to their Dakota building home across from Central Park after a late night recording session.

I firmly believe in our death penalty too ...but either we have a process for rehabilatation of prisoners or we don't and in this case he's getting the above & and beyond persecution not because of what he's corrected in his life but ONLY because of whom he's killed. IMO

Well, I don't know why he's getting persecution, or even if he is, because the official won't disclose the reasoning behind the decision not to grant parole.  But I will say that even though we have a process for rehabilitation there's no guarantee that it will work, or when.  Frankly, I don't see evidence of a change (rehabilitation) even now. Sure, he's found Jesus, but everyone in prison does.

My suspicion is there was more to his confused state-of-mind than mere alcohol and drugs when he killed Lennon, as he claims.  At some point back in the day, some doctor had to testify that he was psychotic in some way.  That testimony must be respected, and his progress has to be measured against it today.

Shucks, I was young and drank a lot does sound a little too frivolous given the nature of the crime.  So, I'm not surprised it doesn't fly before the parole board.

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:40 pm

"Why aren't they releasing this man?" Good question.

Maybe he didn't do it?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:53 pm

eddie wrote:"Why aren't they releasing this man?"  Good question.

Maybe he didn't do it?

Was that a defense he put forward at trial? Surely he would know. Yet, by arguing his alcoholism today, he seems to be admitting to the crime.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:59 pm

Perhaps he was drugged or something? I dont know.
Just putting forward an idea. Lennon was quite political and people were listening.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:02 pm

As to the question in the OP - has he been rehabilitated, I'd say the sentence was too long in the first place.
He as drunk and decided to kill someone?
How drunk was he - if very, then surely Lennon would've seen him stumbling toward him?

Sounds like a crock of shit to me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Well, I don't know why he's getting persecution, or even if he is, because the official won't disclose the reasoning behind the decision not to grant parole.  But I will say that even though we have a process for rehabilitation there's no guarantee that it will work, or when.  Frankly, I don't see evidence of a change (rehabilitation) even now.  Sure, he's found Jesus, but everyone in prison does.

My suspicion is there was more to his confused state-of-mind than mere alcohol and drugs when he killed Lennon, as he claims.  At some point back in the day, some doctor had to testify that he was psychotic in some way.  That testimony must be respected, and his progress has to be measured against it today.

Shucks, I was young and drank a lot does sound a little too frivolous given the nature of the crime.  So, I'm not surprised it doesn't fly before the parole board.
But - BUT, isn't that the big 'what if' for any prior felon? 
There aren't any iron clad guarantee's that they won't crank up and go APE-SHIT and attempt another: armed robbery/murder/domestic violence/rape/drive by shooting or a combination of any or all of them when the pressures of society become to hard to bear? 
Granted, I don't have his prison file in my hands either; so my personal feelings about Mark is as limited as the bare printed info in the articles I've read.
He's kept his nose clean in this facility - his wife has stuck by his side {better or worse for 35+ years} that speaks volumes to me - he's got a job lined up and side job as well so his adjustment back into society will be eons ahead of most guys in his position 9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer 2190311264  
Would he be under such a microscope if it wasn't for the notable musician that he'd murdered '?', I'm thinking that this Dynasty of the Beatles has been the primary #1 reason that is keeping Mark where he is - not what he did 9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer 202592697
Our probation/parole boards across this country have allowed many a lesser thinking - lesser acting - far heinous felon out upon our public then what Mark has done, and yes ...some did re-offend in far worse ways, some have not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:07 pm

eddie wrote:As to the question in the OP - has he been rehabilitated, I'd say the sentence was too long in the first place.
How drunk was he - if very, then surely Lennon would've seen him stumbling toward him?

Reading ...just not one of your best attributes {much like Tommykins}, you really need to READ the article or ignore the topic!

FFS, John was shot in the BACK!  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:12 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
John Lennon's killer Mark David Chapman denied parole
BY Kenneth Lovett
DAILY NEWS ALBANY BUREAU CHIEF
Sunday, August 28, 2016, 4:00 AM 
9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer Lennon28n-1-web   9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer Lennon28n-5-web
Mark David Chapman, killer of John Lennon, is seen in this May 15, 2012, photo from the New York State Department of Corrections. (New York State Department of Corrections)   FILE- In this undated file photo, John Lennon is shown. Dec. 8, 2012 marks the 32nd anniversary of Lennon’s death. Lennon was shot and killed as he left his building in New York by Mark David Chapman. He was 40 years old. (AP Photo)
ALBANY — Imagine. John Lennon's killer has been denied parole for a ninth time.
Mark David Chapman met with a three-member parole panel during the week and was later informed he will be kept behind bars at least another two years, when he will be next eligible for parole, a state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision official told the Daily News.
The official did not know the reasoning behind the decision.  But in the past, the Parole Board — even while citing Chapman's clean prison record since 1994 — has routinely said that releasing him would "undermine respect for the law." A lawyer and spokesman for Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono, did not return calls for comment Saturday. Chapman, 61, shot Lennon on Dec. 8, 1980, as the famed ex-Beatle and Ono returned to their Dakota building home across from Central Park after a late night recording session.  Sentenced to 20 years to life in prison, Chapman currently resides at upstate Wende Correctional Facility.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/john-lennon-killer-mark-david-chapman-denied-parole-article-1.2768304  

Why aren't we releasing this man?
We either believe in our penal system for rehabbing these 1 time offenders back into society or we're being exceptionally cruel due to the loveable - fond memories for the musician that he murdered?
What do you think - haven't we taught this man the error of his ways - hasn't he proven that he's trust worthy - he's been a model prisoner - we've paroled repeat offenders with far more heinous records then this 1 time murderer?

Parole? No!!!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Assassinating famous people is a typical way that nobodies and insignificant little nonentities attempt to get into the history books, knowing they have no other way of doing so.

Or, shooting students in campuses, cinemas etc , or terrorist massacres of innocents on the street.

It's all about nobodies trying to make a name for themselves.

The oik can stay right where he is!! Rolling Eyes

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:33 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:As to the question in the OP - has he been rehabilitated, I'd say the sentence was too long in the first place.

Reading ...just not one of your best attributes {much like Tommykins}, you really need to READ the article or ignore the topic!

FFS, John was shot in the BACK!  Evil or Very Mad

Heard him then. Don't be rude and use your better judgement - you could've said:

"Erm no, he wouldn't have SEEN him Eddie as Lennon was shot in the back - but yes, he might've HEARD him stumbling etc..."

See? Polite. And of course you could've added a Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Oh, well ...now that you've joined the 'Parachute - Nazi Club' and will explain how I need to reply to your every post ...I'll just ignore your posts since you can't be ARSED TO READ the articles anyway and just love to JUMP to wrong conclusions and assign opinions & tell me what a LIAR I am! 9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer 2113235493

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Yes, people sometimes questioned whether anyone else was behind this murder.  Cos of course there is a CT attached to the shooting of any famous person. No credible CT's emerged in this particular case, after all these years. He did it, he acted alone.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:36 pm

Jules wrote:Yes, people sometimes questioned whether anyone else was behind this murder.  Cos of course there is a CT attached to the shooting of any famous person. No credible CT's emerged in this particular case, after all these years. He did it, he acted alone.
Mark D. Chapman: once he reached that anniversary of his 20th year served - he became eligible for parole every 2yrs there after.  Now the fascinating issue was - WHY, was he only charged with 2nd-Degree Murder and not First-Degree Murder? 
That's a Quill, question and I'd like some help with if you have the time ...this State of NY taking the 2nd degree charge into court and having that be the criteria would impede the rules by which the judge could award Marks punishment, would it not, Quill?

Then state of NY has a Parole Board system that is based off of people applying to the Governor's office for openings within the Parole Board and the Gov. appoints those 14 members accordingly.
Each member is appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the Senate for a six-year term. One member is designated by the Governor to serve as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Division. The primary functions and powers of the Board are:

• Making Release Determinations: The Board determines which inmates serving indeterminate sentences in state prison may be released on Parole. The Executive Law (Section 259-i (2) (a)) requires the Board to personally interview inmates eligible for release. Inmates do not have the right to counsel at release interviews. The typical panel consists of two or three board members who are responsible for:
    - Interviewing the inmate;
    - Reviewing summary reports prepared by facility parole officers; and
    - Determining whether the inmate will be released to parole supervision.

• Making Release Determinations: The Board sets conditions of release for inmates released on parole. In addition, it sets release conditions for inmates "conditionally released" to supervision by statute. These inmates earned time off their maximum sentence for good behavior. Sentencing reforms enacted in 1995 and 1998 change sentences for violent felony offenders. Violent offenders now receive determinant prison sentences and are released to parole supervision without appearing before the Board for release consideration. However, the Board still imposes conditions of release for these offenders.

• Revoking Parole: Under Executive Law (Section 259-i (3) (f) (x)), the Board has the authority to revoke parole when it determines a releasee has violated the conditions of release "in an important respect." Board action may return the individual to State prison or impose other appropriate sanctions. In some cases, Board action has been delegated to Administrative Hearing Officers. Under the authority of the Board, the Division adjudicates due process violations.
    All decisions of Board panels and Administrative Hearing Officers may be appealed. These appeals are made directly to the Parole Board. Also, the Board, at the Governor's request, interviews clemency applicants and makes recommendations to the Governor. The Board delegates its statutory authority to investigate requests to the Division's Executive Clemency Unit.
    http://www.doccs.ny.gov/ParoleBoard.html 

Well, I am learning quite a lot about 'Federal Parole Systems' and how the guidelines and exactly how one is chosen to be on the 'Parole Board' fluctuates across this country of mine.  My state and the state of Missouri don't even have a 'Federal or State Parole board - it was debunked back some years ago and now this option is just left up to the Prison and whomever the Penitentiary places in charge choses to over see this: could be on a rotation - could be by lottery draw within the employee rank & file - could be no one knows. 
But it's such a mess that when a prisoner goes before the parole board the 'BOARD' often don't know WTF the prisoner's years served actually are or how many points he/she has earned for 'good behavior'!  And they do earn 'Points for GOOD BEHAVIOR' that will reduce their TIME SERVED, if someone is tracking that mathematical equation correctly  Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:02 am

In order for a 1st-degree murder charge to stick, there must be evidence of premeditation.  Now, there was evidence that Chapman planned Lennon's murder for some 3-months beforehand, but that runs square into the claim that he was mentally unbalanced: hahaha, call it excessive premeditation, if you wish, which has got to be borderline unbalanced.  So the evidence was ambiguous for 1st-degree.

According to Wiki, Chapman was diagnosed by:

Wiki wrote:More than a dozen psychologists and psychiatrists studied Chapman in the six months prior to trial—three for the prosecution, six for the defense, and several more on behalf of the court. A battery of standard diagnostic procedures and over 200 hours of clinical interviews were conducted. All six defense experts concluded that Chapman was psychotic; five diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia, while the sixth felt his symptoms were more consistent with manic depression. The three prosecution experts declared that his delusions fell short of psychosis, and instead diagnosed various personality disorders. The court-appointed experts concurred with the prosecution's examiners that he was delusional, yet competent to stand trial. In the examinations, Chapman was more cooperative with the prosecution's mental health experts than with those for the defense, possibly (according to one psychiatrist) because he did not wish to be considered "crazy", and persuaded himself that the defense experts only declared him insane because they were hired to do so.

An insanity plea was entered by Chapman's second attorney, but Chapman ordered him to withdraw it.  The judge determined that Chapman had made the decision to plead guilty of his own free will, and declared him competent to plead. The plea was accepted.

"The judge ordered psychiatric treatment in prison and sentenced Chapman to 20-years-to-life, 5 years less than the maximum sentence of 25-years-to-life."  I think his psychiatric treatment, or prognosis, has a lot to do with his continued incarceration.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:32 am

9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer 3406909858  that clears it up nicely, and I'll apologize if I not read more of that in the Wiki pages ...I was reading the news links and time line articles.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:22 pm

We are all human 4ever and sometimes we miss things or don't read stuff properly.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:53 pm

eddie wrote:We are all human 4ever and sometimes we miss things or don't read stuff properly.
9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer 2387050134 QUITE RIGHT, like you just missed all of the pertinent conversation back on http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17643-david-icke-on-michelle-obama-does-he-have-a-point  and went off on a 4 day tantrum because you could! 
When in doubt - just make crap up, it's always easier the actually READING! 9 th Parole Denial for John Lennon's Killer 3406909858

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Well to be fair that's not what I meant and that's not what happened but moving on....

I agree with you in this regard; I think this guy actually deserves parole.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Yoko will make sure he is never allowed out. He won't be given a chance until she dies. Personally, he can rot for all I care.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:59 pm

magica wrote:Yoko will make sure he is never allowed out. He won't be given a chance until she dies. Personally, he can rot for all I care.

Magica, are you Plucky Gold of Hong Kong, who came from Ministry and FF, and was briefly a member of SF?  Cause she had the same avvie as you have, for years.  

If you are, I'm delighted to see you.  Wolf would be, too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
magica wrote:Yoko will make sure he is never allowed out. He won't be given a chance until she dies. Personally, he can rot for all I care.

Magica, are you Plucky Gold of Hong Kong, who came from Ministry and FF, and was briefly a member of SF?  Cause she had the same avvie as you have, for years.  

Hi Quil, nice to meet you and sorry to disappoint. I've never heard of them, but I had this avatars a long time, just change it every so often.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:22 pm

magica wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hi Quil, nice to meet you and sorry to disappoint. I've never heard of them, but I had this avatars a long time, just change it every so often.

No disappointment, at all. I'm still delighted to see you.

Plucky was an Asian woman, Malaysian living in Hong Kong, who traveled with Wolf and I for years, as we've bounced from site to site. We also toured around with an African-British woman, Mogadishu, whom we loved dearly.

They've drifted away, but I'm always looking on the chance they might cross our paths again sometime.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 pm

I'm glad you're not disappointed, nice to meet you and formers I've not posted with before too. Smile
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
magica wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No disappointment, at all.  I'm still delighted to see you.  

Plucky was an Asian woman, Malaysian living in Hong Kong, who traveled with Wolf and I for years, as we've bounced from site to site.  We also toured around with an African-British woman, Mogadishu, whom we loved dearly.

They've drifted away, but I'm always looking on the chance they might cross our paths again sometime.

Try googling their names. They may be on another forum elsewhere.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down