NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people

+7
Ben Reilly
HoratioTarr
Miffs2
Fuzzy Zack
Syl
'Wolfie
eddie
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  Empty Hypocrites are the worst kind of people

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:44 am

Over on another thread I've mentioned that I didn't think Michelle Obama was particularly attractive.

I've committed a terrible crime. Yeah I did.

Of course, because she's BLACK and a WOMAN and she's married to AMERICA'S BEST PRESIDENT, I have committed a terrible and heinous crime of "hating her" (though I've repeatedly said I dont mind her at all, and think she'd make a better presidnet than her husband), I've been accused of being "jealous" of her and also "taking women back 59 years" or some such utter bullcrap.

I've copied over my response to these hypocritical fuckwits that have spread the same kind of stuff all over the forum about Farage and Trump and many others.....
BUT THATS OKAY COS THEY ARE ALL BADDIES AND YOU DONT LIKE THEM...RIGHT?

Here are some warning signs of THE HYPOCRITE:

1) "Do as I say, not as I do."
Their actions never seem to match up with their charming words. They have extremely high expectations in you, but don’t seem to follow those standards themselves.

2) "The rules apply to others, but they do not apply to me."
They believe they are above the law—both legally and ethically. They feel entitled to behave however they choose, but others must be kept in line at all times. We see this in politics every single day, when our elected officials stomp across the morals they enforce upon everyone else.

3) "It is always someone else’s fault."
It's not their fault for lying. It's your fault for being so petty and pointing out their lie. They might also bring up your past mistakes, to prove that their lie isn't actually so bad by comparison. Someone is always out to get them, and that’s the reason behind all of their problems.

4)" Anyone who points out my wrongdoings should be punished".

5) ....Always The Perpetual Victim
Their bad behavior always has sob-story roots. They hate drama; all they’ve ever wanted is some peace & quiet, and yet they provoke more drama than anyone you’ve ever known. They declare their hatred of negativity, all the while doing exactly the same.

6) Condescending, patronizing, and superior.
You feel like a child being reprimanded by an adult. They speak down to you as if you are intellectually deficient and emotionally unstable. They laugh when you try to express yourself, dismissing any concerns you might have as hyper-sensitive and crazy.

7) Lies & excuses.
Hypocrites have excuses for everything. You will find that they spend a lot more time excusing their behavior than ever actually improving it.

You know who you are.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  Empty Re: Hypocrites are the worst kind of people

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:50 am

Razz

Cool

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  4233679493

'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  Empty Re: Hypocrites are the worst kind of people

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:04 pm

That's a really good response Wolf. Next time perhaps, you can write some short words alongside your pictures.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:40 pm

eddie wrote:Over on another thread I've mentioned that I didn't think Michelle Obama was particularly attractive.

Of course, because she's BLACK and a WOMAN and she's married to AMERICA'S BEST PRESIDENT, I have committed a terrible and heinous crime of "hating her" (though I've repeatedly said I dont mind her at all, and think she'd make a better presidnet than her husband), I've been accused of being "jealous" of her and also "taking women back 59 years" or some such utter bullcrap.

I've copied over my response to these hypocritical fuckwits that have spread the same kind of stuff all over the forum about Farage and Trump and many others.....

Their actions never seem to match up with their charming words. They have extremely high expectations in you, but don’t seem to follow those standards themselves.

They believe they are above the law—both legally and ethically. They feel entitled to behave however they choose, but others must be kept in line at all times. We see this in politics every single day, when our elected officials stomp across the morals they enforce upon everyone else.

It's not their fault for lying. It's your fault for being so petty and pointing out their lie. They might also bring up your past mistakes, to prove that their lie isn't actually so bad by comparison. Someone is always out to get them, and that’s the reason behind all of their problems.

Their bad behavior always has sob-story roots. They hate drama; all they’ve ever wanted is some peace & quiet, and yet they provoke more drama than anyone you’ve ever known. They declare their hatred of negativity, all the while doing exactly the same.

You feel like a child being reprimanded by an adult. They speak down to you as if you are intellectually deficient and emotionally unstable. They laugh when you try to express yourself, dismissing any concerns you might have as hyper-sensitive and crazy.

7) Lies & excuses.
Hypocrites have excuses for everything. You will find that they spend a lot more time excusing their behavior than ever actually improving it.

You know who you are.

I sense you are irritated Eddie. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:46 pm

Eddie, suggest you have a cup of tea and a lie down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:52 pm

I get where she is coming form though.
I bet we have all made an off the cuff comment and felt like people have picked it up and bashed it over our heads with it.

On that other thread I was talking generally...it's just that Eddies and Mags initial comments sparked that train of thought off...which is the way a good thread progresses imo.

I think we are all guilty of passing judgment on women's looks...I know I do.
Ages ago I posted two pics of Victoria Principa somewhere, then and now...commenting on the state of her face due to plastic surgery,I had a good point, but some people thought I was being horrible.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Over on another thread I've mentioned that I didn't think Michelle Obama was particularly attractive.

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  No-tan11    
You started a 'LAME TOPIC' and then churned it into a personal assassination attack against the FLOTUS: first it was her work salary - then her work ethic - then you became fixated on her looks!  Tsk - Tsk - Tsk ...when your POV had zero validity and nothing else seemed to work, always go for the 'She looks like a Man and that's my opinion' --- Ya, that's mature!  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:16 pm

Syl wrote:I get where she is coming form though.
I bet we have all made an off the cuff comment and felt like people have picked it up and bashed it over our heads with it.

On that other thread I was talking generally...it's just that Eddies and Mags initial comments sparked that train of thought off...which is the way a good thread progresses imo.

I think we are all guilty of passing judgment on women's looks...I know I do.
Ages ago I posted two pics of Victoria Principa somewhere, then and now...commenting on the state of her face due to plastic surgery,I had a good point, but some people thought I was being horrible.

Thank you Syl. Of course you're absolutely right which is why sassy comes out with her lame tea comment and 4ever keeps waffling on about anything but that which I have said.
At least you've admitted what I set out to highlight: Sassy and 4ever are total hypocrites in this area, and so is wolfie.

I suggest a nice slice of humble pie with that tea sassy. Razz

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:19 pm

Is that what you are having, sounds appropriate. Read the original thread.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:27 pm

You just keep digging in and you've created this hysteria - and now you can't back down and admit your forum decorum failure  Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  2686688521

But calling those of us that participated "these hypocritical fuckwits" has earned you a 3 >
 Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  859118666   Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  859118666  Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  859118666

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:29 pm

Dunno what you're on about 4ever. Seriously I don't... Forum decorum? I don't give a fuck about decorum, can you show me any posters who do????
Do you????? Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  3489511464

Stop it immediately, you sound silly.

But do be a dear and pop along and find the thread where you and sassy and I slagged off trumps hair and his face.....remember our laughter? Wasn't long ago!

Sassy can't remember it. Forgetty Betty she is.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:00 pm

eddie wrote:Dunno what you're on about 4ever. Seriously I don't.

Be a dear and pop along and find the thread where you and sassy and I slagged off trumps hair and his face.
Sassy can't remember saying it.

"Be A Dear" ...after you've called me ______ told me to _______off real early this morning and now you want me to run some errand for you like your little laky scratch

But I will bring over one of many - MANY repetitive comments I've made about your grinding into the scorched earth this diatribe you've twisted your very own topic into!
I posted >
But seriously, that comprehension about the MEANING OF HYPOCRIT and the Definition of Transgender = your as good at twisting words as our own TOMMYKINS! Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  Icon_twisted  
And as for 'MY' feelings about your topic:
a.) you brought it in here for membership discussion - SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP, it didn't pan out as you'd hoped

b.) you tried to push Icke's lame POV but the man is a notorious 'BLOGGER' of lies ...and you got your hat handed to you because of that

c.) if your little feeling got bruised ...why are you so sensitive about something that you've taken as a PERSONAL ISSUE when this isn't about YOUR LOOKS - we don't judge you

d.) oh, hell yes - anyone in the political media is pretty much fair game; but we've {right minded/non judgmental decent humans} always left the wives and children of our POTUS alone during their term of office - you Brits on the other hand seem quite capable of Paraná attacking anything that moves! Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  Suspect
So, as I clearly stated numerous times; you ran the direction for your own topic ...or more like you ran away from the direction with your smoke & mirrors and we supplied information that was accurate ...now while you 'claim' it isn't a BIG DEAL and you don't care! Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  3350646086   

It appears that the 'HARPING' about this issue you started regarding FLOTUS just blew up and the Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  Crap-hitting-the-fan has become yours to wear and you aren't doing so very maturely! Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  1716015268    Are you having Digey-dooer with drawls', and just need to vent that SPLEEN?

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:05 pm

I don't care what you think, you know you're a liar and a hypocrite and that's all I need to know.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Well it appears you know nothing of the sort and your tantrums and name callings and all rest of it have been based on a bad memory.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t11318-donald-trump-s-bible-would-be-a-terrible-read

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Just a thought, but being a mod on the same forum you are a prolific poster on is hard. What a Face
Sometimes you cant do right for doing wrong. Giving an opinion as a poster isn't the same as giving an opinion as a mod.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:06 pm

sassy wrote:Well it appears you know nothing of the sort and your tantrums and name callings and all rest of it have been based on a bad memory.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t11318-donald-trump-s-bible-would-be-a-terrible-read

AS DISCUSSED ELSEWHERE, THIS IS NOT THE THREAD AND AS IVE REPEATEDLY SAID:
It was a joke between sassy, and me and 4ever.

Yes Syl you're right but when some people are backed into a corner they only have "you're a mod!" to hit you with.

I now know that I cannot rely on sassy or 4ever's recall on a joke we shared about three or four weeks ago (approx), and that's fine; I really don't want to think either of them are lying.

Now I am bored of this topic.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Couldn't agree more about hypocrites.

I can trust a bigot more than a hypocrite.
You are right Fuzzy and I would rather deal with a thief than a liar.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:16 pm

eddie wrote:Over on another thread I've mentioned that I didn't think Michelle Obama was particularly attractive.

7) Lies & excuses.

You know who you are.

Why are you even letting this get to you? I've noticed a certain element on here seem to lie in wait for someone to make a 'faux pas' so they can muster some outrage and breast beating. It's all histrionic bollocks.

The reality is, they don't really give a flying fuck about Obama's boat race or Trump's syrup....just so long as they can get all Holy Roller.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

I would rather deal with someone who farts in church than with someone who farts at the movies.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:26 pm

You've hit the wailing nail on it's hypocritical head Horatio, as per usual.

It made me really pissed off but I learned some things. Here's what I learned:

1 The hypocrite list, above, was accurate so many times today.
2 My memory is much better than I thought - even though I assumed sassy and 4ever were quite sharp, they both forgot a joke we three shared, only a few weeks ago. So my memory was better that the two of theirs combined. Good for me.
3 I really realise who has balls on this forum and who is simply just noisy.
4 Most things aren't worth saying twice if it's not been answered the first time.
5 Michelle Obama has massive shoulders.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

I would rather deal with someone who farts in church than with someone who farts at the movies.

Why do you keep making irrelevant posts?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:28 pm

eddie wrote:You've hit the wailing nail on it's hypocritical head Horatio, as per usual.

2 My memory is much better than I thought - even though I assumed sassy and 4ever were quite sharp, they both forgot a joke we three shared, only a few weeks ago. So my memory was better that the two of theirs combined. Good for me.
4 Most things aren't worth saying twice if it's not been answered the first time.

6 I like making lists
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

He's the antichrist...
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:36 pm

Well to be fair he could say "Fuck off edds cos your lists are irrelavent", but at least I didn't mention farts.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:37 pm

eddie wrote:You've hit the wailing nail on it's hypocritical head Horatio, as per usual.

Nope, you just remember things that didn't happen.   I've trawled through every thread about Trump and can't find anything like that, so either put up the thread or stop lying.

As far as I can see today, that'll be you.

As for a hypocrite list, put yourself on it, because boy were you hypocritical today.

Goodnight, you have done the opposite to what Ben wanted today and have put people off posting.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:39 pm

sassy wrote:

Nope, you just remember things that didn't happen.   I've trawled through every thread about Trump and can't find anything like that, so either put up the thread or stop lying.

As far as I can see today, that'll be you.

As for a hypocrite list, put yourself on it, because boy were you hypocritical today.

Goodnight, you have done the opposite to what Ben wanted today and have put people off posting.

What people? The hypocrites?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

I like Pop-Tarts.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:42 pm

Sassy why do you always feel you need to refer to Ben when you get all upset?

Why do you only take this attitude when it's me?

When have you ever known me to lie?

History of threads goes back three pages to about August the 4th if you use the word "trump" (as you e found out) in the search engine so therefore it was longer ago than that - why are you upset because I said you couldn't remember? It's not a crime!

You seem angry sassy, I haven't ruined anything - you just feel a bit bad for forgetting that you are a hypocrite - you're only human - we can all do it at times.

Log off. You will calm down by tomorrow.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:43 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Dunno what you're on about 4ever. Seriously I don't.

Be a dear and pop along and find the thread where you and sassy and I slagged off trumps hair and his face.
Sassy can't remember saying it.

"Be A Dear" ...after you've called me _LIAR_ told me to _BORE_off real early this morning and now you want me to run some errand for you like your little laky scratch

But I will bring over one of many - MANY repetitive comments I've made about your grinding into the scorched earth this diatribe you've twisted your very own topic into!
I posted >
But seriously, that comprehension about the MEANING OF HYPOCRIT and the Definition of Transgender = your as good at twisting words as our own TOMMYKINS! Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  Icon_twisted  
And as for 'MY' feelings about your topic:
a.) you brought it in here for membership discussion - SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP, it didn't pan out as you'd hoped

b.) you tried to push Icke's lame POV but the man is a notorious 'BLOGGER' of lies ...and you got your hat handed to you because of that

c.) if your little feeling got bruised ...why are you so sensitive about something that you've taken as a PERSONAL ISSUE when this isn't about YOUR LOOKS - we don't judge you

d.) oh, hell yes - anyone in the political media is pretty much fair game; but we've {right minded/non judgmental decent humans} always left the wives and children of our POTUS alone during their term of office - you Brits on the other hand seem quite capable of Paraná attacking anything that moves! Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  Suspect
So, as I clearly stated numerous times; you ran the direction for your own topic ...or more like you ran away from the direction with your smoke & mirrors and we supplied information that was accurate ...now while you 'claim' it isn't a BIG DEAL and you don't care! Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  3350646086   

It appears that the 'HARPING' about this issue you started regarding FLOTUS just blew up and the Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  Crap-hitting-the-fan has become yours to wear and you aren't doing so very maturely! Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  1716015268   
Are you having Digey-dooer withdrawls', and just need to vent that SPLEEN?

And all because 'YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO FUCKING READ - YOU CAN'T BE TROUBLED TO COMPREHEND' and yet you've just kept whining all fucking day long that it's US!  You are a royal FUCK-WIT and you should wear it proudly; you and Tommykins have officially become the FUCK-WIT CLUB TAG TEAM!

You've driven this entire diatribe because you twisted your position into a knotted pair or your undies and didn't like how it made you feel - YOU DID THAT and then couldn't OWN IT!  GROW THE FUCK UP!
Just because you rant & rave that you CLAIM I stated something when there's nothing in that thread nor this one that I LIED - your worse than Tommykins because he's a MORON - you do what you do on purpose! 
  Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  4233679493  you and the jack ass you arrived on!  Go join your 'Parachute Packer Club' they must be missing their entertainment!  Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  3852033631

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:44 pm

You're pissed off 4ever. I can tell.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

I like Pop-Tarts.

Jam ones?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

I like Pop-Tarts.[/quote

Jam ones?

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  340px-Claude_Monet,_Impression,_soleil_levant
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:50 pm

All washed out to sea. Where are they going?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:32 am

eddie wrote: All washed out to sea. Where are they going?

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  C4dd7bb837eb940970afb3b92b9fe60d
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:02 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

easy

104.4945628 when is n<3
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:29 am

Basketball

Eddie calling other posters "hypocrites"  !!!

IF THAT doesn't take the cake for the silliest statement for today..

Someone give the woman a mirror, so that she can see the biggest "hypocrite" on here.

Cool
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:33 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Basketball

Someone give the woman a mirror, so that she can see the biggest "hypocrite" on here.

Cool

Your posts make claims and then they have no other substance or examples to back up anything you say.

You're here to just make up the numbers mostly.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Looks like a secret code that I will never crack.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:01 pm

eddie wrote:

Cool

Your posts make claims  and then they have no other substance or examples to back up anything you say.

You're here to  just make up the numbers mostly.

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  3489511464

YOU really are such a pathetic liar, as well as the biggest hypocrite on this site...

You and your anti-science bullshit, hatemongering and two-faced behaviour..

Show me all those times that you so falsely claimed that you/Horatio/syl supposedly "proved me wrong" ?

You couldn't lie straight in bed,  eddie..  Suspect

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Burger.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  4233679493
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:27 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Cool

Your posts make claims  and then they have no other substance or examples to back up anything you say.

YOU really are such a pathetic liar, as well as the biggest hypocrite on this site...

Show me all those times that you so falsely claimed that you/Horatio/syl supposedly "proved me wrong" ?

I don't lie straight in bed. I'm a sprawler. Hate being covered up too.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:43 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Why do you always have to drag Horatio and me into your ridiculous ramblings?... we don't come as a job lot. Razz

And the only hatemongering I see is from you, you cant ever make a decent post, you just throw insults and lies about....all shite no substance.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:13 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

easy

104.4945628  when is  n<3

Sloppy calculations, vv.  104.4945628  ??? No  
The correct answer is  ...104.4945629, and the value of n lies between minus one and one.
It's obvious. Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  Smack_Bottom

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:40 pm

Laughing

Veya probably simply truncated, rather than rounding_up, the result...

Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  1399249160
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:08 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Perhaps Veya couldn't view the entire problem - since it was to large to fit the
Newsfix posting page.  Maybe Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  2190311264

And while I appreciate Ben's attempt to sedgway out of this entire 'RULE BUSTING' diatribe - perpetrated by a MOD no less that has yanked other members posted topics for the very same violations and yet ...that didn't give her any pause for cause - nope not at all.
Tantrum/anger/revenge was the intent and that's exactly what a MOD was allowed to get away with on this - UNDER THE NEW RULES that are supposed to be for EVERYONE!

New topics that are obviously created to insult or provoke other members are not acceptable (action or discipline subject to moderator discretion).

Likewise, posts that contain racist, homophobic, sexist or other offensive slurs, or that "dox" another member, are unacceptable, and those who create such posts are subject to discipline including permanent banning. In addition, avatars or signatures that contain images or text deemed to be offensive to any ethnic, religious or national group, or to people of any gender identity or sexual orientation, by the administrative team may be removed, and members may be subjected to any disciplinary action.

And the continued ATTACKS by 2 specific mods about 'AGE & SENILE' is very much part of the rules and yet they both do it and never have to apologize - are just allowed to continue to harangue those of us beyond their age!
Going on Day 3 for Moderator Eddie's diatribe and her 'Parachute Packers' are as always, quite supportive ...isn't that what she wanted?  Pats on the back - applause from her support group - ATTA GIRL, you've once again pounded your point into the scared earth just because you have POWER, even though you were WRONG! Hypocrites are the worst kind of people  1858517897

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:22 pm

I sense you are quite cross 4ever.
I'm going to behave myself now, truly I will.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:34 pm

eddie wrote:I sense you are quite cross 4ever.
I'm going to behave myself now, truly I will. 
affraid
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next