NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new most dumb ass hick nation award goes to FRANCE !!!!

+8
Fuzzy Zack
Miffs2
'Wolfie
Eilzel
eddie
Andy
nicko
veya_victaous
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the new most dumb ass hick nation award goes to FRANCE !!!! - Page 2 Empty the new most dumb ass hick nation award goes to FRANCE !!!!

Post by veya_victaous Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:17 am

First topic message reminder :

EVER since childhood, most of us have had it drummed into our heads that you need to cover up on the beach.

If you were a child of the ‘80s there’s every chance this message was bought to you by a seagull with a lisp who strongly encouraged you to slip, slop, slap (slip on a shirt, slop on sunscreen and slap on a hat).
This woman in the blue, who is minding her own business on a beach in Nice, France would get two enthusiastic thumbs up from the Cancer Council.

But unfortunately for her, the beach is just a short distance from the site of the Bastille Day terrorist attack. And authorities in this particular area have decided to ban the burkini (the cover-up swimsuit favoured by Muslim women) because it could “cause offence”.

The police officers demanded that the woman take her long-sleeved shirt off, and fined her. Her ticket, seen by AFP, read she was not wearing “an outfit respecting good morals and secularism”.

the new most dumb ass hick nation award goes to FRANCE !!!! - Page 2 6b2c1339f1fcb45fc4e7ec4db6122198

the new most dumb ass hick nation award goes to FRANCE !!!! - Page 2 036ebf9c983ebc6353a6223998f4cde7

Now, it is important to note that the woman in the blue isn’t actually wearing a burkini. She’s in a long sleeve top, a pair of leggings and a headscarf (that if worn in that manner by Beyonce on Instagram would be considered totally fashion forward).

Just let this sink in. Men with guns forcing a women to undress, with the weight of the law behind them.

France has lost.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

the new most dumb ass hick nation award goes to FRANCE !!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: the new most dumb ass hick nation award goes to FRANCE !!!!

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Your post was rude and full of bigotry.

How am I a puppet? I don't come on here often and if you check just before your response to Veya I had posted. So your diversion won't work with me.
Yes Sexy I know you seldom come here that is why my post is 100% accurate
FYI my friends daughter was slung in jail in Dubai for being innapropriately dressed according to a local Burkha clad woman. She wasn't. She has lived out there long enough to know how to dress for their rules. Still got jailed because ou there you have to prove yourself innocent. That's what should worry you. She got released, when the bribe was paid. It seems for some religion comes second to profit.

How was Paris ? How was Belgium? You went there to take aid and assistance yes? Or is it just the palestians that you care about. Remember when you were supposed to be  off to the Gaza Strip? Remember Sassy telling you I was feeding back information to Shady so he could have you bombed? Remember? Cos I do.

Okaaayyyy!

Right I care about all humans Nems and not just Palestinians. I have been to Mytline in Athens twice to help with the refugees and I'm going to Lebanon in October.

I remember that and I told you that you were not giving out any sensitive info to Shady. I even thanked the guy for being concerned for me. So I don't know why you are bringing all this up?

In regards to Dubai I don't like Arabs and I don't visit Dubai as I class it as trashy bu that's just my opinion.

Money is all these people care about otherwise they wouldn't have the most prostitutes in that city and wouldn't be selling alcohol.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

the new most dumb ass hick nation award goes to FRANCE !!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: the new most dumb ass hick nation award goes to FRANCE !!!!

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Gota go now be back later
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:42 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
Yes Sexy I know you seldom come here that is why my post is 100% accurate
FYI my friends daughter was slung in jail in Dubai for being innapropriately dressed according to a local Burkha clad woman. She wasn't. She has lived out there long enough to know how to dress for their rules. Still got jailed because ou there you have to prove yourself innocent. That's what should worry you. She got released, when the bribe was paid. It seems for some religion comes second to profit.

How was Paris ? How was Belgium? You went there to take aid and assistance yes? Or is it just the palestians that you care about. Remember when you were supposed to be  off to the Gaza Strip? Remember Sassy telling you I was feeding back information to Shady so he could have you bombed? Remember? Cos I do.

Okaaayyyy!

Right I care about all humans Nems and not just Palestinians. I have been to Mytline in Athens twice to help with the refugees and I'm going to Lebanon in October.

I remember that and I told you that you were not giving out any sensitive info to Shady. I even thanked the guy for being concerned for me. So I don't know why you are bringing all this up?

In regards to Dubai I don't like Arabs and I don't visit Dubai as I class it as trashy bu that's just my opinion.

Money is all these people care about otherwise they wouldn't have the most prostitutes in that city and wouldn't be selling alcohol.
We did have that conversation I'm glad you remember. You make good points Sexy I wonder what your view on Muslims running off licences etc? I admire you for helping the refugees are you planning on helping in any of the areas hit by the terrorists? I would imagine that someone like you could be so useful in stopping the spread of radicalisation and educate these young people in what Islan is supposed to be?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2