NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I shouldn't laugh BUT: Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people

4 posters

Go down

I shouldn't laugh BUT:  Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people Empty I shouldn't laugh BUT: Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:44 pm

He has also claimed that paedophilia is a 'homosexual problem'

A flood has destroyed the home of a Christian lobbyist who preached that God sends natural disasters to punish gays.
President of the controversial Christian group Family Research Council, Tony Perkins, described a deluge of “near biblical proportions” hitting his Louisiana home.

During a broadcast on the group’s radio station, he told how he and his family had fled in a canoe.

“This is a flood, I would have to say, of near biblical proportions,” he said.
The family had to set up home in a RV motor home.  
Mr Perkins has a long and well-documented history of disparaging gay people. 
Writing on the FRC website, he said: “While activists like to claim that pedophilia [sic] is a completely distinct orientation from homosexuality, evidence shows a disproportionate overlap between the two. … It is a homosexual problem.”

He has also claimed homosexuality is incompatible with evolution and has likened it to a drug or alcohol addiction. 
He added: "The most important thing that Christians can offer to homosexuals is hope - hope that their sins, just like the sins of anyone else, can be forgiven and their lives transformed.”

Mr Perkins said he has been forced to live off “God’s provisions” following the flood.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/christian-home-destroyed-flood-tony-perkins-natural-disasters-gods-punishment-homosexuality-a7196786.html

What he actually means is, nice people, who probably have little themselves,  have been helping him out.

Back to top Go down

I shouldn't laugh BUT:  Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh BUT: Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:15 pm

Excuse me while I ... I shouldn't laugh BUT:  Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people Super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon  awwww that felt good!  Gee, when you least expect it 'SATAN' catches up with you ~~~ I shouldn't laugh BUT:  Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people Devil-roasting-smiley-emoticon     

But then in 'HIS' reality 'HIS GOD' should have elevated his home up out of that horrid stench and made him the SUPREME EXAMPLE of what pure GOD inspired living will do for you!  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

I shouldn't laugh BUT:  Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh BUT: Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:00 am

Um...I've been telling southerners for years now, every time one of these floods happen:

God is punishing you for your treatment of blacks.  Every time George Zimmerman shoots another Trayvon Martin, one of these floods happen.  Don't you realize that floods are god's major form of retribution? It's right there in Exodus.

And what happened after July 5, in Baton Rouge, when police officers murdered a black, Alton Sterling?  Another flood.  Hay-soos Kristos, can't these guys put two and two together?

They shouldn't be ministers if they can't communicate with god.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:20 am

I laughed!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:41 am

Original Quill wrote:Um...I've been telling southerners for years now, every time one of these floods happen:

God is punishing you for your treatment of blacks.  Every time George Zimmerman shoots another Trayvon Martin, one of these floods happen.  Don't you realize that floods are god's major form of retribution?  It's right there in Exodus.

And what happened after July 5, in Baton Rouge, when police officers murdered a black, Alton Sterling?  Another flood.  Hay-soos Kristos, can't these guys put two and two together?

They shouldn't be ministers if they can't communicate with god.

I shouldn't laugh BUT:  Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people 1363015401 Well, great ...I knew that had to be someone setting all of my southern 'bible thumping/wing nuts'I shouldn't laugh BUT:  Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people Hair-fire...you've got them so riled up on FB they've gone to blocking each other!  I shouldn't laugh BUT:  Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people 202592697 

They were pretty passive when they were just 'praying away the gay' ...now they've got one more natural disaster to Blame Game on the: GLBT/Abortion Clinics/Liberals/Democrats/Independent Party/Women's Lib/Blacks/Illegals/Muslims/Islamic/Jew/Mexicans/POTUS and his family and all of his ancestors as well.   
I shouldn't laugh BUT:  Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people 265384880 Always odd how there's never any KKK/skin head/red-necks/NRA/Christ-supported bombers and those gun toting Dr. Killers in that listed group of 'we hate you vile Americans' .... I shouldn't laugh BUT:  Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people 2581891615  
But then again; I don't pretend to speak for 'GOD' or Buddha Wink

Sorry, I got up on my  soapbox  rather quickly ...far too many stressful email updates from some really STUPID FAKE FAITHFUL HUMANS packing up and leaving their furry family members chained in their backyards or in those small wire enclosures that are now underwater and the furry family members are DEAD. 
But the family saved their important CRAP Twisted Evil   I often wish we were allowed to have 'OPEN SEASON ON STUPID HUMANS'; I know where I'd start I shouldn't laugh BUT:  Louisiana floods destroy home of Christian leader who says God sends natural disasters to punish gay people 3755771736

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:46 am

This is (one of the reasons) why I don't believe in God; He apparently has all the communication skills of a two-year-old who doesn't want to eat His peas.

They weren't hurt, so laugh away Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:39 am

sassy wrote:He has also claimed that paedophilia is a 'homosexual problem'

A flood has destroyed the home of a Christian lobbyist who preached that God sends natural disasters to punish gays.
President of the controversial Christian group Family Research Council, Tony Perkins, described a deluge of “near biblical proportions” hitting his Louisiana home.

During a broadcast on the group’s radio station, he told how he and his family had fled in a canoe.

“This is a flood, I would have to say, of near biblical proportions,” he said.
The family had to set up home in a RV motor home.  
Mr Perkins has a long and well-documented history of disparaging gay people. 
Writing on the FRC website, he said: “While activists like to claim that pedophilia [sic] is a completely distinct orientation from homosexuality, evidence shows a disproportionate overlap between the two. … It is a homosexual problem.”

He has also claimed homosexuality is incompatible with evolution and has likened it to a drug or alcohol addiction. 
He added: "The most important thing that Christians can offer to homosexuals is hope - hope that their sins, just like the sins of anyone else, can be forgiven and their lives transformed.”

Mr Perkins said he has been forced to live off “God’s provisions” following the flood.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/christian-home-destroyed-flood-tony-perkins-natural-disasters-gods-punishment-homosexuality-a7196786.html

What he actually means is, nice people, who probably have little themselves,  have been helping him out.

Coincidence or karma? It doesn't really matter what you believe, it's still a satisfying thing to see someone getting their comeuppance.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down