NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bride is left in tears when she finds out her fiance has organised for them to tie the knot in BUMPER CARS

3 posters

Go down

Bride is left in tears when she finds out her fiance has organised for them to tie the knot in BUMPER CARS Empty Bride is left in tears when she finds out her fiance has organised for them to tie the knot in BUMPER CARS

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:12 am

I'd kill him too!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3733180/Bride-left-tears-finds-fiance-organised-tie-knot-BUMPER-CARS.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bride is left in tears when she finds out her fiance has organised for them to tie the knot in BUMPER CARS Empty Re: Bride is left in tears when she finds out her fiance has organised for them to tie the knot in BUMPER CARS

Post by Syl Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:35 pm

Moral of this story is NEVER let the groom organise the wedding. Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bride is left in tears when she finds out her fiance has organised for them to tie the knot in BUMPER CARS Empty Re: Bride is left in tears when she finds out her fiance has organised for them to tie the knot in BUMPER CARS

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:43 pm

Syl wrote:Moral of this story is NEVER let the groom organise the wedding. Evil or Very Mad

That was the whole point of the wedding, the groom chooses everything. He chose her dress, which wasn't to her choice and then expected her to squeeze into a bumper car! Where's the dignity in that?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:52 pm

She must have been mad to let him do it in the first place...do they get paid?
I don't watch this sort of TV....part of me thinks serves her right.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Syl wrote:She must have been mad to let him do it in the first place...do they get paid?
I don't watch this sort of TV....part of me thinks serves her right.

I don't watch it either, but it made headlines, and it made me laugh. Never trust a man to do a woman's job.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Oh heck, poor girl, but I would have found it funny and laughed, especially as apparently he said they met at a fairground.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:36 pm

It's different. I kinda like it.

It's supposed to be about the thought and the day and the love.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down