NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black woman calls 911 during traffic stop because she fears Houston cop — who then attacks her

Go down

Black woman calls 911 during traffic stop because she fears Houston cop — who then attacks her Empty Black woman calls 911 during traffic stop because she fears Houston cop — who then attacks her

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Newly released video disputes police claims about a black social worker’s violent arrest earlier this year while talking to a 911 dispatcher during a traffic stop in Houston.

A police officer pulled over Earledreka White in March for crossing the double white line, and she called 911 to ask for police backup because she was afraid of the officer who stopped her, reported the Houston Chronicle.

“I would like another officer to come out here,” she says to the dispatcher. “My heart is racing. I’m really afraid.”
The 28-year-old White was placed in handcuffs and charged with resisting arrest during the encounter, and then jailed for two days — where she feared she might end up dead like Sandra Bland, another black woman arrested in Texas following a routine traffic stop.
White said she remained calm throughout the encounter, and she has accused the officer of unnecessarily escalating the situation.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/black-woman-calls-911-during-traffic-stop-because-she-fears-houston-cop-who-then-attacks-her/

Back to top Go down

Black woman calls 911 during traffic stop because she fears Houston cop — who then attacks her Empty Re: Black woman calls 911 during traffic stop because she fears Houston cop — who then attacks her

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Harris County.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down