NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured

+4
eddie
'Wolfie
Tommy Monk
nicko
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 Empty London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:31 am

First topic message reminder :

A woman has died and five people have been injured following a knife attack in central London on Wednesday night.
A 19-year-old was Tasered by police and arrested following the incident in Russell Square that began shortly before 10.30pm. He is now in police custody on suspicion of murder after being taken to hospital.
Six people were injured and a woman, believed to be in her 60s, was treated at the scene before being pronounced dead a short time later, the Metropolitan Police said.
Two people who were injured in the attack remain in hospital. Three others have been discharged, police said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/london-russell-square-killed-injured-attack_uk_57a2c6bae4b0ce4992490c06?amxm3ocpnwzbbj4i&utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 Empty Re: London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
LF posted >
No HA...its more "educated vs uneducated"
you and the rest of your girly gang being the "great unwashed (and therefore uneducated) as I have just shown in the zika thead....
Does anyone need further proof that the rw mods on here regard lefties as part of an unwashed gang.
I find that fucking insulting.
Reported.
Awww, HA, it's just a GOADING method that when nothing else is within the grasp for a rational thought or adult mental exchange, the weak minded squeal like stuck pig or pull such immature insulting posts like his Royal Foul one does Twisted Evil  
Because his combat boots are so large and his ability to think is so limited! 
It's the way that this place has been functioning for years - proof is in the history of the threads...nothing changes, just the mods underwear - I HOPE! Suspect

Back to top Go down

London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 Empty Re: London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:11 pm

yeah HA...typical lefty trait...like to hand out the insults its your way of winning debate isnt it (sixhirb anyone)

but dont like it when it returns

wimps.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:17 pm

Since 4ever came on to this forum she's caused more trouble than anyone else with her childish replies and stupid arguments. We all got along fairly well untill she came along. I know ill'l get "bollocked" for this but who cares, I FUCKING DON'T.i'v had enough of the self centered lefty geranium on here!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:21 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

No HA...its more "educated vs uneducated"

you and the rest of your girly gang being the "great unwashed (and therefore uneducated)

as I have just shown in the zika thead....

Does anyone need further proof that the rw mods on here regard lefties as part of an unwashed gang.
Reported.

I'm truly gob smacked.  I was reading the exchanges between Quill and LF on my phone while I was away and thinking 'nah, think you are over-reacting Quill'.    Then I read with utter amazement LF's statement that he should not have banned Didge on SF as he let his dislike for him get in the way of his modding.   However, I now see him happily doing far worse to 4Ever, coming out with the most misogynist, ageist abuse of her and trying to pretend that's all ok.   Two women agree with one another and it's a 'girly gang', how pathetic is that.   I'm sorry to say that his RW bias has now led me to believe that the persona he had on SF was just that, a persona, not real.    I'm really sad about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:31 pm

nicko wrote:Since 4ever came on to this forum she's caused more trouble than anyone else with her childish replies and stupid arguments.   We all got along fairly well untill she came along.   I know ill'l get "bollocked" for this but who cares,   I FUCKING DON'T.i'v had enough of the self centered lefty geranium on here!!

London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 Gesturing-nun-smiley-emoticon   Oh, boy ...careful there ole' boy; this is EXACTLY the type of 'parachute dropping' attack posts you've been doing to me since I arrived.  Now, don't you go and tarnish that Sainted image that you've woven around your Flock of Parachute Troopers; not that they couldn't just go read your vile/bile archives to see that this is all you do 90% of your day! 
Dropping in on WYWolfie/Veya/or my posts when ever it suits your purpose.  How do you think I found all of the BS that you and your 'Troop' have caused since 2014 scratch   Wasn't difficult and it was sooooo informative too.
BTW - you seem to be trolling me even when Eddie told you to STOP this, seems I'm the only one that can READ?   LMAO 
Well, ain't you SPECIAL! London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 919144451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:32 pm

sassy wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:
Reported.

I'm truly gob smacked.  I was reading the exchanges between Quill and LF on my phone while I was away and thinking 'nah, think you are over-reacting Quill'.    Then I read with utter amazement LF's statement that he should not have banned Didge on SF as he let his dislike for him get in the way of his modding.   However, I now see him happily doing far worse to 4Ever, coming out with the most misogynist, ageist abuse of her and trying to pretend that's all ok.   Two women agree with one another and it's a 'girly gang', how pathetic is that.   I'm sorry to say that his RW bias has now led me to believe that the persona he had on SF was just that, a persona, not real.    I'm really sad about that.

The definition of irony:

A poster bemoaning moderation when she has gotten away with doxing, starting personal threads, abusing family memebers, wishing posters dead and worst off all spouting constant racism through antisemitism.

Lets look at the evidence shall we of your racism:

Now as people know I am against all forms of racism, but what concerns me is how on this very forum, this form of hate is often allowed to stand and is not as it should be moderated. To give an example of this, only last night the following commnt was made and is made with only one purpose. To deligitimize the rights of Jews to be in Israel.

Real antisemitism.   Most Jewish Israeli's don't come from the Middle East and are not semetic.   Palestinians are.

Of or relating to the Semites or their languages or cultures. 2. Of, relating to, or constituting a subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, and Aramaic.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17264-pierre-rehov-says-palestinians-would-sacrifice-their-kids-for-pr-and-10000

Now I hav never denied that some palestinians Arabs descend as far back and even before the Romans. As Arabs had settled within the Roman and Byzantine Empires. Most Palestinians though descend from immigration of Arabs, to the area within the last 150 years. It does not make them indegeneous to the area, as again the Arabs genesis is from the Arabian Peninsular. As the language, culture, religion etc all stem from this area. Jews however have their genesis within Israel.

Even though Jews are indegeneous, the Palestinian Arabs, also have a right to a nation and self determination, as they are long standing residents of the area. So both hav rights and would never deny this to the Palestinian people. Just as nobody should deny this to the Jews either.

The most appalling aspect around the claim on Jews, is that as seen they are not semtic and that where many had been fleeing oppression in Eastern Europe and then as survivors of the holocaust. That those who hate Israel and wish to deny its ligitimacy, attempt to falsify claims that they are not decsendents of the area, but that Ashkenazi Jews come from other areas like Turkey. Even if this was the case which it is not, it would still place them as Middleastern and semtic. These Jews do not even make up the whole of the Jewish population. Now two studies have been made that claims this and both have been completely refuted.

Evidence found on the following linkes

http://forward.com/opinion/339676/dont-buy-the-junk-science-that-says-yiddish-originated-in-turkey/

http://forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/

Even without the above to claim they do not descend from the Middle east clearly shows they do not know that Turkey is in the Middle East and Hewbrew is a semetic language. That is besides the point, what is the point is the motivation and intent behind such claims.

To deligitimize Israeli Jews

Now on top of this you have Jews who had been living for near 2,000 years in other areas of the Middle east that weere ethnically cleansed by the Arabs, 800,000 of them. Many of which fled to Israel.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/talking/jew_refugees.html

London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 11

Now why would people lap up such a poor hypoethsis of Jews? As i say to deligitimize their right to not only a nation but to even be in the land of israel. I have never seen these same people claim and champion that Americans of white and Black ancestry are not Americans, even though the concept American was formed due to the colonization by European whites. Would they say the same of Australians? I mean imagine someone argued that Native American Indians had no rights in the US based off some false charge.
If anything the returning jews are decolonizers, as this is their heritage home, as the bases of their language, culture, relgion and identity all formed in this area over 3,000 years ago. I mean how many other countries do the same people try to deligitimize and argue that they should not exist by attempting to lie about descendancy. I do not deny the Arabs, even though they were colonial invaders themselves.

All you need to is see the many manifestations of antisemitism itself.
Its like a virus, first religious persecution, then sterotypes, blood libels, then racial prejudice to now its newest form which is dehumanizing and deligitimizing Jews, if they support the right and existance of a Jewish home for the Jewish people.
How many of these same people argue and deny the right of any single Arab nation? Even though most were only conceived and created in the last century?

For more information on antisemitism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

Like i said the worst and most racist part of such a poor lie, is that you are fundementally claiming the holocaust had nothing to do with antisemitism. You even fail to even understand what semtic is based on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:37 pm

sassy wrote:LOL

What further proof does anyone need.

Of course i can show other such claims, but why again would anyone be notivated to claim Jews are not semtic?

Antisemitism itself

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:LOL

Of course i can show other such claims, but why again would anyone be notivated to claim Jews are not semtic?

Antisemitism itself

Thank you

You really like to parade your ignorance.

They might be Jewish, they might live in Israel, but a huge number of Jewish people in Israel do not speak Hebrew and have their origins in Europe and Russia.

Palestinians are, by definition of the word semite, semetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Semitic
sɪˈmɪtɪk/
adjective
adjective: Semitic
[list=lr_dct_sf_sens]
[*]1.
relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
[/list]

So again revisionist history where i have pointed out that Jews descend from the Middle East, which shows this writer is blatantly wrong and why do you buy into sassy?

Because you hate Jews

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:48 pm

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Antisemitism itself

Thank you

You really like to parade your ignorance.

They might be Jewish, they might live in Israel, but a huge number of Jewish people in Israel do not speak Hebrew and have their origins in Europe and Russia.

Palestinians are, by definition of the word semite, semetic.

Wow what happened to you copy and paste sassy, did you just realise your error again.

Its your ignorance that you are being racist that is the problem

Those people still descend back to the Middle East and remember you said:

"Most Jewish Israeli's don't come from the Middle East and are not semetic."

Are you also forgetting those jews ethnically cleansed from the Middle east as well?
Who have been there for near two thousand years?

Conclusion

You are a closet racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:50 pm

Like I said, you have just made a mockery of the holocaust claiming antisemitism had nothing to do with the hate.

I tell you what sassy go and tell any holocaust Jewish survivor they are not semetic and the hate promoted against them had nothing to do with antisemism?

You are like Far Right racists who claim Black people cannot be English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:03 pm

Didge wrote:Like I said, you have just made a mockery of the holocaust claiming antisemitism had nothing to do with the hate.

I tell you what sassy go and tell any holocaust Jewish survivor they are not semetic and the hate promoted against them had nothing to do with antisemism?

You are like Far Right racists who claim Black people cannot be English

Made a mockery of the holocaust?   Are you out of your tiny tree?   Don't bothering answering, you obviously are.   So Roma were not semetic - does that make what happened to them any better?   Do the Jews have to be semetic for what happened to them to count?   Does it not matter what happened to the homosexuals who were not semetic?   Your obsession has reached such ludicrous proportions you have turned yourself into a laughing stock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:06 pm

Israeli historian: ‘Jews are not Semitic people’
Posted on September 21, 2013 | 6 Comments
Israeli historian, professor Eran Elhaik (Johns Hopkins University) in a study published by the Genome Biology And Evolution on December 5, 2012, had claimed that the European Jews (Ashkenazis) are not Semitic (Hebrew) people but are descendants of Khazarian Turkic tribes.
This revelation by a member of fellow tribe – hit the very core of the Zionists’ myth that ancestors of Eyropean Jews were expelled from historic Palestine by the Goyim armies. Instead of challenging Dr. Elhaik’s claim that previous genetic studies conducted by Jewish scientists like Harry Ostrer (Yeshiva University’s Albert Einstein College of Medicine), were intentionally cooked the books (‘Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People’, etc.) to support Zionist narrative.
Since the publication of the study, Elhaik has been called “a self-hating Jew” and “antisemite”. Fed-up with Supremacists’ name-calling – Elhaik has thrown an open challenge to his accusers to come up with some new genetic data to prove that European Jews belong to the original Semite tribes.
Though oral history suggests Middle Eastern ties to almost all Jewish community, genetic evidence is scant. The question of Jewish origin has broad implications beyond history, which have critical relevance for medicine, anthropology, linguistics, social justice, and more,” says Elhaik. You can read more on this subject at Elhaik’s personal website, here.
Elhaik explains his position on this subject as follows: “Some people say Jewishness is a religion. People can join or depart from it, like in any other religion. Others say that Jewishness is in the genes, i.e., looking at one’s genome can tell you if this person is a Jew. This camp consists of scientists who also claim that all Jews in the world share that genetic part as opposed to non-Jews [who do not]. Moreover, the State of Israel now uses tests for Jewishness based on such studies. To make it more clear, according to this camp, one can envision a biological weapon targeted to wipe out only Jews.

To put this question to test, I propose to see whether the genetic Jewishness camp can prove their claims. I will simulate Jews’ and non-Jews’ offspring by taking genetic data of Jews and non-Jews and creating offspring that would have Jew-Jew and nonJew-nonJew and Jew-nonJew parents. If Jewishness is in the genes, scientists should be able to correctly detect which of the offspring is Jews and which are not by following the Jewish gene. If they are wrong then Jewishness is a religion not a genetic condition, then their papers should be retracted. Consequently, it would prove that no test can be used to detect Jews, suggesting that the test employed by the state of Israel is for Ashkenazi Jews only (this is the reference population used in these cases) [should be stopped]. Major proponents of the “Jewishness in the gene” were personally invited this morning and so was Israel’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.”
Another Jewish historian, Benjamin H. Freedman, in his book ‘Facts Are Facts‘, also claimed that Ashkenazis are not Semitic people, but went even further by claiming that the word “Jew” did not come into existence until the year 1775.
On November 21, 2001, Israeli daily Haaretz reported a DNA study conducted by Hebrew University professors Ariella Oppenheim and Marina Feirman found out that “there is a close genetic connection between Jews and Kurds”. According to Israeli sources, there are over 50,000 Israeli Kurd Jewish citizens.

https://rehmat1.com/2013/09/21/israeli-historian-jews-are-not-semitic-people/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:09 pm

So you use the same person I already had shown in my original post who has been refuted twice on his poor claims

Evidence found on the following linkes

http://forward.com/opinion/339676/dont-buy-the-junk-science-that-says-yiddish-originated-in-turkey/

http://forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/

Guess you never bothered to open up the links

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:11 pm

The very fact you want this to be true is where I can see your motivation Sassy

Why else would you even want to for it to be true?

So you can deny the right of Jewish people to have a home in Israel.

That is not the motivation of Eran Elhaikbut its certainly yours, as why else would you buy into something so substancially refuted sassy?

Care to explain why?

I shall give you the opportunity to explain why you want to believe the Jews do not descend from Israel? And this is on Ashkenazi Jews.

http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/339910/scholars-blast-new-study-tracing-ashkenazi-jews-to-khazars-of-ancient-turke/

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2014/02/khazar-study-thoroughly-debunked.html

Last edited by Didge on Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:18 pm

You are completely mad, nutty as a fruit cake and twice as stupid.   Now you find the post where I have ever said that Israel should not exist.   I have stated time and time again it should exist in the borders it was given and should give back the land it stole from the Palestinians, WHO ALSO HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST which Isreal takes away from them every day, in every way.

You are a fantacist and a liar..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:21 pm

You don't think it anti-semetic to come out with the filth you come out with against Palestinians, WHO ARE BY DICTIONARY DEFINITION, SEMITES.   You have no qualms about their land being taken, their houses destroyed, their children killed, their roads blocked, their water stolen and all the other evils heaped upon them.   You are a hasabara troll, not worth the scrapings of my shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:23 pm

sassy wrote:You are completely mad, nutty as a fruit cake and twice as stupid.   Now you find the post where I have ever said that Israel should not exist.   I have stated time and time again it should exist in the borders it was given and should give back the land it stole from the Palestinians, WHO ALSO HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST which Isreal takes away from them every day, in every way.

You are a fantacist and a liar..

No its called why would someone be so motivated to believe and argue Jews are not semtic and laugh at this then go on about Palestinians being semetic?
That has a clear motive to then make a poor claim to Palestinians having the right to the land and Jews do not.

So again I asked you to explain your motivation and you then gave the bullshit reply
You see I easily reason that your motivation is to deny a Jewish link to the land for the present Israeli's

That is fundementally racist

As why else continually argue they aere not semtic?

There is no other reason you would have claimed this going off antisemitism itself, which is what you said

Real antisemitism remember

So again you buy into a refuted scientists claims, which were poorly researched and off a very small pool of people and you then deny this is your motivation.

I mean when I posted a picture by a certain other poster which Said Israel does not exist.

You again laughed

Its very easy to unravel your poor lies sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:32 pm

London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 371740092
This has become quite the regurgitated/topic derailed thread - by his very own redundant postings >
Now I hav never denied that some palestinians Arabs descend as far back and even before the Romans. As Arabs had settled within the Roman and Byzantine Empires. Most Palestinians though descend from immigration of Arabs, to the area within the last 150 years. It does not make them indegeneous to the area, as again the Arabs genesis is from the Arabian Peninsular. As the language, culture, religion etc all stem from this area. Jews however have their genesis within Israel.

Even though Jews are indegeneous, the Palestinian Arabs, also have a right to a nation and self determination, as they are long standing residents of the area. So both hav rights and would never deny this to the Palestinian people. Just as nobody should deny this to the Jews either. 
That's just a brief clipping: the entire diatribe is just pure BS and far too long!

And yet, he'd reported Sassy & I earlier this morning for 'abusing' him and he's drug his very own topic way the hell into the weeds with this - this exact post that I've seen Didgey-dooer post on two other topics in just the past 2 days! 
Hmmm, now isn't that a RULE VIOLATION AS WELL scratch 

London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 2686688521

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:39 pm

4EVER2 wrote:London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 371740092
This has become quite the regurgitated/topic derailed thread - by his very own redundant postings >

That's just a brief clipping: the entire diatribe is just pure BS and far too long!

And yet, he'd reported Sassy & I earlier this morning for 'abusing' him and he's drug his very own topic way the hell into the weeds with this - this exact post that I've seen Didgey-dooer post on two other topics in just the past 2 days! 
Hmmm, now isn't that a RULE VIOLATION AS WELL scratch 

London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 2686688521

Well considering sassy was accusing a Mod off topic, and I responded to her accusations by the fact she gets off moderation.
She was the one that derailed the thread and I continued

So happy for any warning by the mods for my part played, if you also agree to sassy and now yourself also for continuing?

Yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:49 pm

Awww, it's just when it's YOU ARE DOING THE NUMEROUS REPORTING THAT IT'S A REAL RULE VIOLATION ...got it! 
BTW - I noticed your ever so silent ignoring your favorite hero disruption didn't even cause you an eye-blink; how telling!
London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 2023022481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:52 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Awww, it's just when it's YOU ARE DOING THE NUMEROUS REPORTING THAT IT'S A REAL RULE VIOLATION ...got it! 
BTW - I noticed your ever so silent ignoring your favorite hero disruption didn't even cause you an eye-blink; how telling!
London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 2023022481

So you do not agree then.

Lets face it 4ever you did jump in starting and goading twice today and you need to reign that in, as I am trying to do since my return.
So I am really not interested in anything else or what you think anyone else has said, clearly you have brought on people just as I have at times by winding them up to be pissed at you.
That means having the ability to look at ourselves first as to why

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:03 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Quite silent and just as deadly ...sneaky bastard with a sharp object attacking people in the dark area of a park!  I abhor weapons, but a single shot might have scared the other victims into hiding/running calling for help - being warned that danger was nearby!   London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 2190311264  

Didge wrote:I mean if he is mentally ill and from Norway, how on earth was he allowed into the country.
Again it still does not mean he could have been radicalized and would be even more prone and vunerable to be so if of course he has a mental illness
London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 Wtf-question-mark-sign-smiley-emoticon   Hmmmm, you've ASSumed that your great nation does a litmus test for 'SANITY' prior to allowing people to access your sacred soil?  London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 1363015401

London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 371740092     I so enjoy getting my morning jump start with some verbal dribble from the 'Physiology Class 101 - Didgey-Dooer'!  London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 3406909858  
I think you often deliberately fall back on your very own SELECTIVE MEMORY and as you've proven to LECTURE the entire community about proper decorum and behavior while getting your back up when someone pokes at you about an amusing/bizarre POINT you've made you reacted in a real true DIDGE-DOOER VILE WAY!

A. I responded to the topic
B. you ridiculed my post
C. then you continued to ridicule my post and attacked me and then reported me Rolling Eyes
D. I replied in kind to you as well - you serve it up you'll get it back
E. You are just as horrid/bad/off topic/immature as what you accuse all of us as behaving and yet I've seldom ever report you or the other heinous babies because it just brings the COMBAT BOOTS down upon my head

So did you want to re-read my paragraph and respond or not ...I really don't care; but do not say that I've not been involved in your now wasted bandwidth topic!  You've driven it off into the weeded ditch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:08 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Quite silent and just as deadly ...sneaky bastard with a sharp object attacking people in the dark area of a park!  I abhor weapons, but a single shot might have scared the other victims into hiding/running calling for help - being warned that danger was nearby!   London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 2190311264  

Didge wrote:I mean if he is mentally ill and from Norway, how on earth was he allowed into the country.
Again it still does not mean he could have been radicalized and would be even more prone and vunerable to be so if of course he has a mental illness
London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 Wtf-question-mark-sign-smiley-emoticon   Hmmmm, you've ASSumed that your great nation does a litmus test for 'SANITY' prior to allowing people to access your sacred soil?  London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 1363015401

London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 371740092     I so enjoy getting my morning jump start with some verbal dribble from the 'Physiology Class 101 - Didgey-Dooer'!  London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 3406909858  

This is your first post

So you are incorrect 4ever

You started this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Didge wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

Just to point out where it started.

I would also like to make the point one of my qualifications is psychology
Not Physiology

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:17 pm

Cut it out or another topic gets locked!

4ever you did start it in this thread so just drop it ok? For goodness sake!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:04 pm

eddie wrote:Cut it out or another topic gets locked!

4ever you did start it in this thread so just drop it ok? For goodness sake!
DID YOU EVEN  READ MY FIRST PARAGRAPH???
 No, just another Didgey-dooer whine and the MODs come a running Twisted Evil
London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 1363015401   loads of knee-jerking hysteria running ramped today ...but let's remain focused on MY POSTS AND IGNORE THE OTHERS London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 3406909858

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:11 pm

FFS, 4ever started the arguments yet again. I have no particular respect for Didge, but he's right this time. When is someone going to rein her in?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:29 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

I think you often deliberately fall back on your very own SELECTIVE MEMORY and as you've proven to LECTURE the entire community about proper decorum and behavior 

A. I responded to the topic
B. you ridiculed my post
C. then you continued to ridicule my post and attacked me and then reported me Rolling Eyes
D. I replied in kind to you as well - you serve it up you'll get it back
E. You are just as horrid/bad/off topic/immature as what you accuse all of us as behaving and yet I've seldom ever report you or the other heinous babies because it just brings the COMBAT BOOTS down upon my head

So did you want to re-read my paragraph and respond or not ...I really don't care; but do not say that I've not been involved in your now wasted bandwidth topic!  You've driven it off into the weeded ditch!
Since you've proven your ability to be OBTUSE ...and you keep getting so easily distracted ...see if you can respond to my FIRST PARAGRAPH?  The one you keep skipping over London Stabbing: Knife Attack In Russell Square Leaves One Woman Dead and Five Injured - Page 2 3350646086

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:30 pm

Didge wrote:

I mean if he is mentally ill and from Norway, how on earth was he allowed into the country.

Think he arrived with his family when he was a child of 5 years old...

After they got through claiming asylum in Norway... they had eu passports and eu free movement rules meant they could then just turn up here and stay as long as they liked...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge wrote:

I mean if he is mentally ill and from Norway, how on earth was he allowed into the country.

Think he arrived with his family when he was a child of 5 years old...

After they got through claiming asylum in Norway... they had eu passports and eu free movement rules meant they could then just turn up here and stay as long as they liked...

Do you have any link Tommy?

If that is the case, then we must look to his British doctor on this.
To see how he had been assessd and if releasd into his own family care.
This also needs to be assertained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:42 pm

Was said on evening news earlier today... not sure if was itv or sky...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2