NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALSE PROMISES TO THE ELECTORATE ARE WORSE THAN NO PROMISES AT ALL.

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

FALSE PROMISES TO THE ELECTORATE ARE WORSE THAN NO PROMISES AT ALL. Empty Re: FALSE PROMISES TO THE ELECTORATE ARE WORSE THAN NO PROMISES AT ALL.

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:51 pm

Why? What is she saying?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

FALSE PROMISES TO THE ELECTORATE ARE WORSE THAN NO PROMISES AT ALL. Empty Re: FALSE PROMISES TO THE ELECTORATE ARE WORSE THAN NO PROMISES AT ALL.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:04 pm

blackie333 wrote:My day has already been ruined by having to listen to Theresa May's bu''s*it on the news Crying or Very sad
Kinda of interesting and rather hard to be seated at the head seat of that constituents table and make 'ALL' of your citizens wishes come true ...isn't it? 
Not an easy position to be in - nor one that many rush to volunteer to put their time in for even any local political jobs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:12 pm

blackie333 wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Kinda of interesting and rather hard to be seated at the head seat of that constituents table and make 'ALL' of your citizens wishes come true ...isn't it? 
Not an easy position to be in - nor one that many rush to volunteer to put their time in for even any local political jobs.
True but not easy to accept being told how to behave by those born in a completely different environment than most of us Mad
But isn't that the way of our universe?  Rules made by the 'ruling party' are always going to rub someone the wrong way - upset someone's apple cart because he/she/they want whats best for their own interest --- but a society can't be split into such finite fragments like that or there would just be chaos and anarchy forever. FALSE PROMISES TO THE ELECTORATE ARE WORSE THAN NO PROMISES AT ALL. 202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Is there an actual news story to refer to here? Because this is an actual news forum.

Blackie, I sense you're enjoying yourself here and that's great and all, but could you make a small effort to fit in with the concept a bit better?

I have no idea what May was saying on your news, because I'm an ocean and half a continent away and my TV doesn't get your channels.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down