NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet?

+4
nicko
Original Quill
veya_victaous
blackie333
8 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet? Empty Re: Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:28 am

East Coast - Maine/New Hampshire/New York/Long Island
West Coast - Portland Oregon/Washington State/California coastal areas
Fish & Chips type of shops
Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet? Long-established-fish-amp-chip-shop  Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet? 3961862-Arthur_Treachers_Fish_Chips_Cleveland

But in the central parts of America these 2 standard type of food chain restaurants are what you'll find plus a wide variety of others. >
Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet? Long-John-Silver-575x429  Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet? RedLobster_ext2_cropped_959_487_90_c1

Back to top Go down

Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet? Empty Re: Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet?

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:41 am

@england

get a real fish and chips shop
Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet? Picture-0731

and somewhere to eat them
Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet? Wpid9602-5D3_0421

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:57 am

The franchise houses are just cod and batter.

We've got a good place here in the North Bay, called 4th & Sea Street Fish and Chips.

Of course, San Francisco and Lisbon are the best seafood cities in the western hemisphere. You can get fish & chips, but there is sooo much more.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:42 am

@Quill
Eyre Peninsula
best in the world bar none, top price too

the undamaged eco system means you get the purest seafood
but you risk becoming sea food to get it.
Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet? Great-white-shark-nears-an-abalone-divers-mobile-cage-great-bight-picture-id78623863
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:51 am

The Germans bombed our chip shops, thats what pissed us off

[English joke]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:38 am

http://www.zekesfishandchips.net/

Yeehaw! See, we don't bristle at newcomers like y'all hill shepherds Smile

Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet? Satellite?blobcol=urlimagefile&blobheader=image%2Fjpeg&blobheadername1=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=inline%3B+filename%3Dzeke-s-fish-chips-img6-0

(But this is Texas, so there's also ... )

Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet? Satellite?blobcol=urlimagefile&blobheader=image%2Fjpeg&blobheadername1=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=inline%3B+filename%3Dzeke-s-fish-chips-img8-0
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:18 am

I don't like batter. It's really oily so I tend not to eat it.
I do like chip shop chips though. They're the best kind: Fat and soggy and salty.

Just how I like my men. Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:21 am

Bloody hell Edds, we'v just got to get together!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:27 am

nicko wrote:Bloody hell Edds,    we'v just got to get together!

Hahahahahahaha lol!

I'm a simple girl Nicko, I don't ask for much.....Unless you try and take my freedom. Then I become like that scottish dude (not Irn, the one in that film)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:03 pm

eddie wrote:
nicko wrote:Bloody hell Edds,    we'v just got to get together!

Hahahahahahaha lol!

I'm a simple girl Nicko, I don't ask for much.....Unless you try and take my freedom. Then I become like that scottish dude (not Irn, the one in that film)

Mrs Doubtfire??
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:37 pm

Pfffff. The warrior bloke...William somebody
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:17 pm

Major wrote:About a year ago we had the best fish and chip shop I have ever been in, fantastic.
Over the last few weeks it has gone to the dogs, it has been jammed to the rafters with customers, not now, I have tried talking with the manager but he just blames the owner and says he is working to orders.
Smaller cod and haddock now in awful with flat oily batter, chips too thick, undercooked.
Patronage has dropped and they cannot see why.

I am so disappointed,
QUICK ...place a call to 'Chef Gordon Ramsey', Restaurant Rescue - if he can't save that favorite place - no body can. 
Do you Yanks have Fish and Chip shops yet? 2387050134 Or did Chef Ramsey relocate to the states, cause he's doing so many of our TV shows over here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:46 pm

eddie wrote:I don't like batter. It's really oily so I tend not to eat it.
I do like chip shop chips though. They're the best kind: Fat and soggy and salty.

Just how I like my men. Razz

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:00 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down