NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green behind my place lol.

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. Empty Re: I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green behind my place lol.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:23 pm

blackie333 wrote:Everyone else has big dogs but he just takes no notice Laughing Laughing Laughing

Odd turn of a phrase, there 333 ...for some one so staunchly 'anti-almost every one'; to say you LOVE the dude Suspect  

You aren't gonna run the man down and plant some hot monkey I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. Monkey-kiss-smiley-emoticon affection on him are you?  I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. Poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon

My son's little buddy was looking for a 'wiener puppy' and we cleaned out a puppy mill that was over flowing with 'abused wieners' of all shape/ages/colors/long haired/sleek type; well he came over and found his special puppy buddy.  Then the decision for a name came into play ...and me being the ornery neighbor lady - kept pushing the name 'BUBBA' off as just the perfect name for that wee-little weenie dog.  So when the little boy carried his new bestie friend home; I got a phone call from the DAD ...WTF, was 'I' thinking? 
Here's this 6'7" 330#, KC Chief football player calling his dog to come home ...and all of the neighbors getting such a hoot-out of the size of the dog.  Turned out that 'BUBBA' was always going to be the runt - he was a 'mini-weenie' and stayed that way!  Lordy, that was so LMAO funny!

Back to top Go down

I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. Empty Re: I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green behind my place lol.

Post by Syl Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:39 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
blackie333 wrote:Everyone else has big dogs but he just takes no notice Laughing Laughing Laughing

Odd turn of a phrase, there 333 ...for some one so staunchly 'anti-almost every one'; to say you LOVE the dude Suspect  

You aren't gonna run the man down and plant some hot monkey I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. Monkey-kiss-smiley-emoticon affection on him are you?  I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. Poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon

lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:41 pm

Syl wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

lol!

I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. 3628269700000578-3684225-image-a-10_1468239156414
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:24 am

I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. 2387050134   I hope you know I'm just joking ya, 333   I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. 1858517897

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:15 am

blackie333 wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. 2387050134   I hope you know I'm just joking ya, 333   I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. 1858517897
You'll never upset me 42 Laughing

I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. Yeah-baby-smiley-emoticon    But I won't hold your feet to the fire about that ...there are some serious 'MOODY' mods around here that just can't handle snarky/sarcasm {they can dish it out but they sure get pissed off if they perceive it headed their way} ...so if my snarky/sarcasm grows irksome just throw a fish my way! I love the black guy brave enough to walk his two tiny dogs across the green  behind my place lol. 859118666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down