NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Demagogue Pat Robertson Calls On Americans To Commit Violence Against Muslims

+3
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
7 posters

Go down

Dangerous Demagogue Pat Robertson Calls On Americans To Commit Violence Against Muslims Empty Dangerous Demagogue Pat Robertson Calls On Americans To Commit Violence Against Muslims

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:57 pm

Loony tunes evangelical pastor Pat Robertson is still proselytizing from a dungeon somewhere in America, warning against the evil Muslim people that the bible tells us we must get rid of or else they will overwhelm us entirely.

Robertson uses a fun metaphor of the human body handling a small foreign invader like germs or a cold; we can handle that, it’s what our bodies are good at. But a massive invasion of these foreign bodies? We are bound to get very, very ill.
And can you guess who the invaders are? That’s right, Muslims! While many of us feel that it is evangelical nutbags who are “infecting” America, all they can see is their newest brown enemy. It’s despicable.

Watch.

http://trofire.com/2016/07/04/dangerous-demagogue-pat-robertson-calls-americans-commit-violence-Muslims-2/

What an utterly repellant little man

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Demagogue Pat Robertson Calls On Americans To Commit Violence Against Muslims Empty Re: Dangerous Demagogue Pat Robertson Calls On Americans To Commit Violence Against Muslims

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:56 am

moron, the bible tell you nothing of Islam cause it is only book 2 in the trilogy Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Demagogue Pat Robertson Calls On Americans To Commit Violence Against Muslims Empty Re: Dangerous Demagogue Pat Robertson Calls On Americans To Commit Violence Against Muslims

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:04 am

Pat Robertson decided to weigh in on what caused the Sept. 11 attacks, and one of the big ones he came up with?

Feminism.

Yeah, equal rights is what killed nearly 3,000 people -- because God let it happen.

God apparently punishes equality by allowing random acts of violence to happen to people who had little or nothing to do with it.

So the next time I see someone committing a sin, I'm going to go shoot a random stranger, since that's how God apparently does things, and we're all supposed to try to follow God's example, right?

Dumbasses.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:16 am

Basketball

OUR OWN resident Newsfix demagogues (Didge, Major Stormee, Tommy, and their equally demented cheer squad..) should pay close attention to Pat Robertson's performance...

That video above could be a good indication of what they might have to look forward to as they slip into their dotage --  if they keep on travelling headon towards the abyss..

bom
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:37 am

Major wrote:Rock on Robertson.

Fight fire with fire, being mr nice guy shows weakness and you will be taken advantage of every time.

Well, it seems, as if we didn't know, we have a dangerous extremist in our midst. I do hope the correct authorities catch up with him soon. The fact that he is obviously in touch with others and planning violence is obvious. He needs to be deported.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:09 pm

I'm sure Major is under close watch by Mi5, Mi6 the CIA the FBI,AND the salvation army!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Major wrote:
sassy wrote:

Well, it seems, as if we didn't know, we have a dangerous extremist in our midst.  I do hope the correct authorities catch up with him soon. The fact that he is obviously in touch with others and planning violence is obvious.  He needs to be deported.

The fact we have anti British traitors within our midst is rather alarming and worse, I do hope the authorities catch up with these sort sune.

Support OUR island

Have you campaigned with Thomas Mair?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:15 pm

nicko wrote:I'm sure Major is under close watch by Mi5,  Mi6   the CIA the FBI,AND the salvation army!!!

All members of Britain First are under watch by security services Nicko, especially after the death of Jo Cox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:19 pm

And now, as a Britain First supporter, you will be on their watch list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:33 pm

sassy wrote:
nicko wrote:I'm sure Major is under close watch by Mi5,  Mi6   the CIA the FBI,AND the salvation army!!!

All members of Britain First are under watch by security services Nicko, especially after the death of Jo Cox

Interesting, so because of one so far unrelated murder to an MP, all members of this ideology are under watch.
Imagine if all Muslim followers of Wahhabism were under watch in this country, there would no doubt be cries of Islamophobia, even though this ideology teaches hate against homosexuals, any Non Wahhabist Muslim, Non Muslims, espcially Jews etc, where this doctrine is followed by the 4 main Islamist terrorist groups. Taliban, ISIS, Boko Haram and Al Qaeda.
So you would back any of these followers of this doctrine to be monitored Sassy?
As I have no problem with all members being monitored of Britain's First as a precaution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Major wrote:Sassy,you do not have a clue about me, you only think I do.

LOL LOL LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:44 pm

Hmm, I see the left motto has been applied again.

Deflect and divert at all costs answering my points raised by sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:45 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Basketball

OUR OWN resident Newsfix demagogues (Didge, Major Stormee, Tommy, and their equally demented cheer squad..) should pay close attention to Pat Robertson's performance...

That video above could be a good indication of what they might have to look forward to as they slip into their dotage --  if they keep on travelling headon towards the abyss..

bom

Rock on, Wolf. Read the comments that follow yours. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:

bom

Rock on, Wolf.  Read the comments that follow yours.  Razz

Weel considering wolf just invents unfounded comparrisons, when I have lost count of how many times, I state I back progressive Muslims and Secular Muslims, to help combat the problems like Islamism. But then people like wolf can only attack people, based on his regressive views, where he would stand idle whilst islamism, as it has gone on for centuries persecuting people. You cheer on such immaturity. As islamism is at odds with the very life we cherish and value. It is a neo conservative religious ideology, which is odd, that if Christian, you would be constantly concerned as you are by the American evangical ones. Its odd how often the regressives on here show the worst hypocrisy, where again its an ideology that I critize, but then as seen only clowns can look to deligitimize people with lies.This video was about Muslims per say as one and if they are the same. Its basic bigotry and sterotyping of all Muslims and thus wrong, but then as seen only you and that other cluelss regressive Wolf, would rather lie than deal with the truth people speak about daily

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:59 pm

bom

Wolf you have responded to a thread by making your whole post about other members.
Don't do it please. It's actually against the rules.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:

Wolf you have responded to a thread by making your whole post about other members.
Don't do it please.  It's actually against the rules.

Tiz cus we am faymus, eddie.

Ozziz have alwayz been jellus of us Britz.

Maybe it would be better if he didn't single out names. But major's comment above is what he is talking about. And I think that talking about cultural traits is fair and legitimate game.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:56 pm

I agree. He shouldn't come along purely to single out posters.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down