NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefits cheat claimed she did not know her husband owned a restuarant

4 posters

Go down

Benefits cheat claimed she did not know her husband owned a restuarant Empty Benefits cheat claimed she did not know her husband owned a restuarant

Post by Clarkson Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:15 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2522717/Benefits-cheat-stole-82-000-husband-ran-400-000-year-tandoori-restaurant-dragged-screaming-cells-jailed.html

I wonder what Scatman and Dobbin will spin up to cover up this one. A little old but I though |I'd get a laugh out of them trying to make light of it.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Benefits cheat claimed she did not know her husband owned a restuarant Empty Re: Benefits cheat claimed she did not know her husband owned a restuarant

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Do you believe her? I don't.

Sounds like an everyday crook. I was confused, drinky, until I realized you don't think the crook did anything wrong. You blame the victim. You are weird, sir.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Benefits cheat claimed she did not know her husband owned a restuarant Empty Re: Benefits cheat claimed she did not know her husband owned a restuarant

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:Do you believe her?  I don't.

Sounds like an everyday crook.  I was confused, drinky, until I realized you don't think the crook did anything wrong.  You blame the victim.  You are weird, sir.

Fartson is very weird!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:10 pm

And this is what SHOULD happen to those who cheat the system. Whats gone wrong is the tory propaganda that EVERYONE on benefits is a potential cheat. and putting in place measures that actually harm genuine claimants...

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:12 pm

That's what I mean. The system is the victim. She's a cheat...toss her off. But don't blame the valuable benefits system.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:Do you believe her?  I don't.

Sounds like an everyday crook.  I was confused, drinky, until I realized you don't think the crook did anything wrong.  You blame the victim.  You are weird, sir.

Of course I don't believe her Quill what on earth are you on about?

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:That's what I mean.  The system is the victim.  She's a cheat...toss her off.  But don't blame the valuable benefits system.

The benefits system as it is currently configured invites cheats. It also traps people on benefits. That's my point.

There are bmany many benefit fraudstrers though that the comrades deny on here. They suggest they amount to a few handfuls which is patently not the case.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:28 pm

The bank invites cheats, drinky.  People aren't trapped on benefits...there's no money in it.  

That is a myth that Conservatives in your country, and Republicans in this country, promote to keep the poor and middle class down.  All of the great leaps in deficits come from spendthrift capitalist/conservative forces and their wars. The benefits system is of negligible consequence when it comes to debt.

It's fairy-tales, drinky.  Koch Brother fairy-tales.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:38 pm

@clarkson
you dont invite cheats by sending them to jail.

Plus look at all the profit lawyers made  Wink  what more could a RWinger wish for cheers 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:The bank invites cheats, drinky.  People aren't trapped on benefits...there's no money in it.  

That is a myth that Conservatives in your country, and Republicans in this country, promote to keep the poor and middle class down.  All of the great leaps in deficits come from spendthrift capitalist/conservative forces and their wars.  The benefits system is of negligible consequence when it comes to debt.

I am on benefits and I can assure you it is a trap.

OK there is no money in it - but getting out of under the current system means looking at a significant chunk of time with NO money - and as there is little money on it people cannot save money to cushion themselves for the chunk of time they get no money. That means people are trapped on little money because getting out means a time on no money and that is just too hard and too risky.

The conservatives in this country evil doers that they are are in the process of trying to change the benefits system to make it much much easier to get off of benefits. For their efforts they are being condemned by the left presumably because if people start getting off benefits they might start voting differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:40 pm

sphinx wrote:
Original Quill wrote:The bank invites cheats, drinky.  People aren't trapped on benefits...there's no money in it.  

That is a myth that Conservatives in your country, and Republicans in this country, promote to keep the poor and middle class down.  All of the great leaps in deficits come from spendthrift capitalist/conservative forces and their wars.  The benefits system is of negligible consequence when it comes to debt.

I am on benefits and I can assure you it is a trap.  

OK there is no money in it - but getting out of under the current system means looking at a significant chunk of time with NO money - and as there is little money on it people cannot save money to cushion themselves for the chunk of time they get no money.  That means people are trapped on little money because getting out means a time on no money and that is just too hard and too risky.

The conservatives in this country evil doers that they are are in the process of trying to change the benefits system to make it much much easier to get off of benefits.  For their efforts they are being condemned by the left presumably because if people start getting off benefits they might start voting differently.

Well before you tarnish every other unemployed person Sphinx, you should get off your own backside if it's such a trap, you could easily enough get those 8-10 hours a week you need somewhere in your area?, you have been on benefits for at least the last four years, so if there is work to be had for unemployed folk the what makes you so different?

You can clean toilets can't you?, you expect others too.

Excuse after excuse, oh I'm so tired,,,,so are others, just get on and deal with it.

Get a job Sphinx, especially before cutting others up.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:41 pm

@sphinx
No they are trying to pay less in benefits, and saying that they are trying to make it easier, but all their policies will not do that when you extrapolate them if anything they will make it worse.

It is not easy, strangely become successful is difficult and requires hard work and sacrifice (the arguments they use, I also add a lot of luck) if you hit rock bottom you got a long climb out of the hole. No one is changing that they are just going to make life harder at the bottom of the hole, which will make it deeper and therefore harder to get out of.

How is giving you less money when unemployed going to alleviate the time when you have NO money? it is not. Like Quill said the whole argument is built on lies that when broken down with maths is quite clearly false. Extending benefits until the first pay check rather than cutting them at time of employment would solve the 'no money' issue.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:29 am

get a job says jd, you'v no fcuking idea what being really disabled is,you should try being in pain all,and every day.when it's too painful to walk into the kitchen to make a cup of tea.i can't say anything else,i'm too angry to carry on.your an unfeeling wanker mate,and all others with the same mindset.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Then why did Frank Fields come to that conclusion wen he did his study. He is a left wing politician.

One of he rare thinking sane types.

BTW the difference between British benefits and American are light year apart.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:06 pm

As for Fairy tales Quill your protestations that income taxes should be 80% or more is f__king lunacy that's Grimms Fairy Tales.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down