NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Butler Guilty of murdering his Daughter

5 posters

Go down

Ben Butler Guilty of murdering his Daughter Empty Ben Butler Guilty of murdering his Daughter

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:08 pm

Thank God he's been found guilty.   What a monstrous pig he is.

Prosecutors insisted Ellie's injuries were too 'extreme' and 'catastrophic' to have been caused by an accidental fall.
The back of her head was a 'boggy mass', the court heard, and a post-mortem examination attributed her death to Butler either beating her over the head with a heavy object or throwing her against the floor or wall.

After killing his daughter, Butler put off dialling 999 for two hours and instead summoned Gray back from work in the City of London.
The pair concocted an elaborate plot to destroy evidence and stage the scene of an accidental fall before alerting the ambulance service.
In the chaotic call, former EastEnders actress Gray screamed and shouted at the operator and carried out CPR, despite knowing her daughter was dead. The tragedy came less than a year after Butler won back custody of his daughter following the overturning of his conviction for shaking her when she was a baby.  Butler, a former removal driver, was previously been found guilty of shaking Ellie when she was just two months old but his conviction was later quashed following a dispute over how the trial was handled.
He subsequently launched a successful High Court bid to have his daughter returned to the family home.

Little Ellie Butler was returned to her father's care after his brazen media campaign to win her back as he trumpeted claims he was the victim of a 'miscarriage of justice'.Ben Butler was previously jailed for violently shaking his then-six-week-old daughter, but was later cleared on appeal.

The stay-at-home father then went on prime time  television and protested his innocence, bemoaning his treatment by the justice system and claiming Ellie should be returned to him and his partner Jennie Gray.

In a blaze of publicity - which included a series of newspaper interviews - he insisted Ellie had been cruelly prised from their family home by social services and that prosecutors had 'wasted' public money pursuing him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3640518/Ben-Butler-GUILTY-murdering-six-year-old-daughter-Ellie.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Ben Butler Guilty of murdering his Daughter Empty Re: Ben Butler Guilty of murdering his Daughter

Post by eddie Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:21 pm

That tiny little baby girl never stood a chance.
I simply don't know what else to say.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Ben Butler Guilty of murdering his Daughter Empty Re: Ben Butler Guilty of murdering his Daughter

Post by eddie Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:24 pm

I've clicked on that link and cried my eyes out.
This is why I can't watch the news or read papers - these stories just kill me
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:52 pm

eddie wrote:I've clicked on that link and cried my eyes out.

You know the worst of it, if it can get worse, is the way he went on TV and cried about it as though he had nothing to do with it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:57 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

You know the worst of it, if it can get worse, is the way he went on TV and cried about it as though he had nothing to do with it.

I know. That girl had a horrible life and yet I bet she still craved his love and cuddles and looked at him the way little girls look at their daddy.
It actually just breaks me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:06 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I know. That girl had a horrible life and yet I bet she still craved his love and cuddles and looked at him the way little girls look at their daddy.

I lived with that kind of shit myself as a kid. After my mum finally left him, he went and murdered his second wife. I think we all had a lucky escape. So, when I see this kind of thing, it makes my blood boil.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:42 pm

I am so very sorry to hear that Horatio.
The exact same thing happened to a girl I once knew - her father was awful and then moved to Spain with his new wife and killed her.

What a sad little girl you must've been for a few years xx
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:35 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

I lived with that kind of shit myself as a kid.    After my mum finally left him, he went and murdered his second wife.   I think we all had a lucky escape.   So, when I see this kind of thing, it makes my blood boil.

I'm really sorry to hear that HT. Crying or Very sad

I watched the news about this monster and his equally monstrous wife this morning. Tragic that this innocent child was given back to him so he could eventually kill her....he must have thought he had won and could treat her any way he liked.
Hopefully when he is jailed it's mentioned to other prisoners just why he is there.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:03 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

I lived with that kind of shit myself as a kid.    After my mum finally left him, he went and murdered his second wife.   I think we all had a lucky escape.   So, when I see this kind of thing, it makes my blood boil.

That's rough HT. Stories like these are horrific. I'm glad your mum got you away.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Just think she's happily playing in a garden somewhere. Away from all the pain.

This world can be a nasty place. Even after all these years I still think of James Bulger and can't sleep.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down