NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon

+3
elan
nicko
Major
7 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Amazon Empty Re: Amazon

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:36 am

I've utilized 'AMAZON' for all of my Holiday Shopping needs since 2011 ...I order for direct ship to my grand sons and 1 great grand son and let their parents wrap the packages as they see fit.  Easy-Peasy and I'm all done with my Holiday shopping in 1 - day.  I've never had any problems - never had any thing 'not delivered' ...it's been quite lovely.  
Birthday's = WalMart, I just go on line order the item to be shipped to the store in their area and they get notified to come pick it up ...easy-peasy!  
This is 'MY KIND OF SHOPPING' Amazon 3852033631

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:22 pm

Don't have anything delivered by HERMES, They don't knock the door, they just leave a card saying sorry you were not at home, and sling the item over the back gate, gate unlocked by the way, and never have a phone number on card.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:51 pm

study

I've bought books from Amazon several times over the last decade or so...

Haven't had any problems so far..

(For shipping&delivery down to here, it's usually been via USPS/Australia post, or sometimes DHL/local courier;
REI (an outdoorsy&camping supply store) is another US-based company that I have bought from several times, and haven't had much trouble with them either..).
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:06 pm

I get these notices: "Attempted delivery with no response; package can be retrieved at..."  And the address is in a warehouse some 50-miles away.  Plus, to add insult to injury, the store is only 2-miles away.

What is the point of Internet shopping if you still have to go pick it up?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Lately I've noticed Amazon offering free same-day shipping on certain things -- as in, order it this morning, get it this evening. I assume it's because of the big-ass warehouse they recently opened about 30 miles away from me.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:I get these notices: "Attempted delivery with no response; package can be retrieved at..."  And the address is in a warehouse some 50-miles away.  Plus, to add insult to injury, the store is only 2-miles away.

What is the point of Internet shopping if you still have to go pick it up?
LOL No, step savings that way No

But out here in rural America, where the choices are now very limited to what that SAM WALTON'S nightmare of WALMART shopping experience with their selections ...it's a practical necessity. If I could obtain my grocery supplies the AMAZON way, I'd never have to waste the time - fuel - to drive into town and deal with the horrific traffic! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:43 pm

I 'spose so. Particularly the cost of transportation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Never had any problems with Amazon.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down