NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof

5 posters

Go down

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Empty Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:13 pm

A fleet of boats sailing up the Thames into central London to campaign for the Leave campaign has been "attacked" by another fleet campaigning for Remain, apparently commanded by Bob Geldof. The Remain fleet is now firing hoses at the Brexit boats and playing loud music.

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Ck-wxWIWYAAI7tq
Photo via @mikeysmith

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Ck-tFomW0AARFiZ
1,472 retweets 1,012 likes

[*]

Jim WatersonVerified account @jimwaterson · 5h
Picture of the pro-Brexit flotilla of ships heading up the Thames to the heart of pro-Remain London. (This is real.)

Play
Hover to unmute
0:10
29 retweets 26 likes

[*]

rosie rogers @rorogers123 · 5h
Seems Farage's flotilla has been joined by the in crowd! Farage is no fishermen's friend
Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Ck-wxWIWYAAI7tq
302 retweets 228 likes

[*]

Mikey Smith @mikeysmith · 5h
So I’m on a Remain boat with Bob Geldof and Rachel Johnson. They’re heading off Nigel Farage’s Thames flotilla.
Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Ck-xYAnXEAAoxEM
45 retweets 36 likes

[*]

Mikey Smith @mikeysmith · 5h
Farage flotilla forced to pass under Tower Bridge with IN banners draped over it.

SHOTS FIRED! A Leave vessel just hit Remain supporters with a hose
Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Ck-ySHcWgAAVg3D
103 retweets 96 likes

[*]

Mikey Smith @mikeysmith · 4h
General consensus is Farage has more boats, but Sir Bob has a better sound system.
23 retweets 33 likes

[*]

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  P381IkD7_biggerMikey Smith @mikeysmith · 4h
Said sound system now blaring out Chicago’s If You Leave Me Now. #battleofthethames
Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Ck-2qfYXAAAuaSp
43 retweets 26 likes

[*]

Mikey Smith @mikeysmith · 4h
SECOND STRIKE. Same boat again with the hose. #battleofthethames
Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Ck-2x8hWkAIf-gL
6 retweets 8 likes

[*]

Mike Moore @notTHEmikemoore · 4h
It's all kicking off as the #Brexit flotilla hits London Bridge
Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Ck-3rlcWgAAwGxS
23 retweets 24 likes

[*]

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Ck-24QLXIAAlwd2
16 retweets 17 likes

[*]

Gemma Tetlow @gemmatetlow · 4h
The #Brexit flotilla seems to be struggling against the power of the Thames

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Ck-yMmTWsAAerqe

NOW COULD WE SETTLE ALL POLITICAL ARGUMENTS LIKE THIS PLEASE, FLOTILLAS AND WATER CANNON

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  4086978286 Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  4086978286 Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  4086978286 Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  4086978286

[*]

Greenpeace UKVerified account @GreenpeaceUK · 4h
Brexit flotilla’s star trawler was involved in £63m fishing fraud >>

Brexit flotilla’s star trawler was involved in £63m fishing fraud

The flagship of a pro-Brexit flotilla currently sailing up the Thames was caught up in the…

greenpeace.org.uk

174 retweets 221 likes

[*]

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  B1Ds1rAq_biggerTom PhillipsVerified account @flashboy · 4h
To be fair I’d accept the result of a naval battle to decide the EU ref if it meant we didn’t go through another eight days of this shit.

[*]

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  NaUlfAPp_biggerJim WatersonVerified account @jimwaterson · 4h
Nigel Farage has turned up to take control of the flotilla, arriving on an open top bus playing The Great Escape theme.
24 retweets 19 likes

[*]

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  NaUlfAPp_biggerJim WatersonVerified account @jimwaterson · 3h
Asked about Geldof's boat trying to disrupt the flotilla, Farage doesn't find it funny: "he's come to laugh the poor people".
Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Ck-yMmTWsAAerqe
499 retweets 165 likes

[*]

Greenpeace UKVerified account @GreenpeaceUK · 4h
Brexit flotilla’s star trawler was involved in £63m fishing fraud >>

Brexit flotilla’s star trawler was involved in £63m fishing fraud

The flagship of a pro-Brexit flotilla currently sailing up the Thames was caught up in the…

greenpeace.org.uk

174 retweets 221 likes

[*]

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  B1Ds1rAq_biggerTom PhillipsVerified account @flashboy · 4h
To be fair I’d accept the result of a naval battle to decide the EU ref if it meant we didn’t go through another eight days of this shit.

Back to top Go down

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Empty Re: Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  BznQiT5w_biggerMichael Deacon Verified account @MichaelPDeacon

Whatever else happens in my life, I'll never forget the day Ukip shouted "Get a job!" at Bob Geldof on a boat while he made the wanker sign

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  3489511464 Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  3489511464 Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  3489511464 Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  3489511464

Back to top Go down

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  Empty Re: Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:22 pm

sassy wrote:Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  BznQiT5w_biggerMichael Deacon Verified account @MichaelPDeacon

Whatever else happens in my life, I'll never forget the day Ukip shouted "Get a job!" at Bob Geldof on a boat while he made the wanker sign

Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  3489511464 Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  3489511464 Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  3489511464 Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  3489511464

His music was shit too.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:33 pm

WOWSERS ...how all of this will be recorded for historical {hysterical} records ...the battle on the River Thames   - IN vs OUT  with loud music and water cannons blasting
 Farage's Brexit flotilla attacked on the Thames by Bob Geldof  371740092

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:45 pm

I do hope they televise it, it will be hilarious!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:12 pm

I'd love to see that! lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Oooh, I loved the bit where Mr Farage pointed out that Mr Geldof is a multimillionaire. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Geldolf another foul mouthed yob who owes his success to one!!! crap record,

I don't like Mondays either!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:48 pm

A lot of the live aid money is unaccounted for allegedly...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Rat trap and I don't like Mondays were two great tunes.
That's it.

Bob Geldof has a good heart but like all vain people, he has to go on about the fact he has a good heart.

I also heard a big chuck of the Live Aid money was unaccounted for, but I don't see that as being something Geldof was guilty of.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:A lot of the live aid money is unaccounted for allegedly...

Well, Geldof clearly didn't spend any of it on soap and razors. He needs a good boil wash.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:10 pm

Thats him in the white trousers and hat, looks ok to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Has Mr Geldof gone quiet? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:15 pm

Nobody cares what snob smelldof has to say either!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Geldof says he's sending his medal back, oh dear.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down