NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MATEEN'S 2nd Wife Knew He Was Planning This Attack - Was With Him When He Purchased The Ammunition!!!

+3
Syl
Original Quill
Miffs2
7 posters

Go down

MATEEN'S 2nd Wife Knew He Was Planning This Attack - Was With Him When He Purchased The Ammunition!!!  Empty MATEEN'S 2nd Wife Knew He Was Planning This Attack - Was With Him When He Purchased The Ammunition!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:01 pm

Omar Mateen's Wife Tried to Talk Him Out of Orlando Attack, Sources Say
by Pete Williams, Tom Winter, Jonathan Dienst and Ken Dilanian 
 http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/omar-mateen-s-wife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051                           

The Orlando gunman's wife has told federal agents she tried to talk her husband out of carrying out the attack, NBC News has learned.
Omar Mateen's wife, Noor Zahi Salman, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.
Mateen opened fire at Pulse early Sunday, leaving 49 dead and 53 injured. Twenty-seven victims remained hospitalized Tuesday. Six were in critical condition, according to hospital officials who said the death toll was still at risk of rising because one or two of those patients were "profoundly ill."

Authorities are considering filing criminal charges against Noor for failing to tell them what she knew before the brutal attack, law enforcement officials say, but no decision has been made.
MATEEN'S 2nd Wife Knew He Was Planning This Attack - Was With Him When He Purchased The Ammunition!!!  160612-noor-mateen-jsw-957p_ce14d319a2e323914f9782429ba6ad23.nbcnews-ux-320-320
Noor Mateen and her husband Pulse gunman, Omar Mateen, from a Facebook profile photo. via Facebook
She is cooperating with investigators, several officials say.
Mateen died in a shootout with police following the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history — and the most deadly act of terror in the country since 9/11.
Mateen, 29, was born in New York to Afghan immigrants described by one family friend as loving, close-knit and "very respectful" of America. His clan ended up in Florida, where he attended Indian River State College in Fort Pierce, a two-hour drive south of Orlando. He graduated with an associate of science degree in criminal justice technology in 2006, and later got a job as a private security guard. He was fascinated with law enforcement, people who knew him said.                       

He was married twice, and was the father of a 3-year-old boy.
Ok ...now I've got my 'BURR' solidity placed up my butt and my ire is firmly grasped; this woman KNEW AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO WARN ANYONE soapbox
She was with Madeen when he'd purchased ammunition - she drove him to the Pulse Club to do his reconnaissance prior to his night of vengeance Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

MATEEN'S 2nd Wife Knew He Was Planning This Attack - Was With Him When He Purchased The Ammunition!!!  Empty Re: MATEEN'S 2nd Wife Knew He Was Planning This Attack - Was With Him When He Purchased The Ammunition!!!

Post by Miffs2 Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:15 pm

She should face charges for harbouring a terrorist then.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

MATEEN'S 2nd Wife Knew He Was Planning This Attack - Was With Him When He Purchased The Ammunition!!!  Empty Re: MATEEN'S 2nd Wife Knew He Was Planning This Attack - Was With Him When He Purchased The Ammunition!!!

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Looks like they are thinking about it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Perhaps the 'legal term' might be Aiding & Abetting' ...don't know if one can harbor one's own husband but if she's cooperating with the FBI ...they'll probably just slap her wrists and keep her on another lengthy watch list.

But what she didn't do ...WRONG - WRONG on so many fronts! No  She'll have to be placed under protective custody --- so many other people will want to do her bodily harm.

Authorities are considering filing criminal charges against Noor for failing to tell them what she knew before the brutal attack, law enforcement officials say, but no decision has been made.

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:Looks like they are thinking about it.
Well don't go out, I'm sure they won't attempt it without you  Rolling Eyes
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:27 pm

How could any wife, husband, parent, friend know someone was planning to do something so heinous....and remain quiet?
His fathers speech after the event was pretty clueless...maybe intentionally maybe not, but this monster seems to have been surrounded by aiders.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:30 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Looks like they are thinking about it.

I am not involved. It has nothing to do with me...or was that comment gratuitous? Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

I am not involved.  It has nothing to do with me...or was that comment gratuitous? Rolling Eyes

Best to put this immature one on ignore Suspect  
Her undies have become all twisted and now she's on a mission of goading and MATEEN'S 2nd Wife Knew He Was Planning This Attack - Was With Him When He Purchased The Ammunition!!!  Poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon  so Muffler can continue her 'Poor Me' see how hateful they are to Meeeeeeeeee squeal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Syl wrote:How could any wife, husband, parent, friend know someone was planning to do something so heinous....and remain quiet?
His fathers speech after the event was pretty clueless...maybe intentionally maybe not, but this monster seems to have been surrounded by aiders.

Well, the friends of that Sacramento couple that killed those people have found that they should have spoken up; keeping mute about all that bomb making/arsenal that they knew about wasn't a wise move! 

Certainly, this 2nd wife can claim the 'battered wife' card but she admitted that she went with him when he was purchasing that stock pile - WTH, unless she was shackled to his body 24/7 she could have fled the home with her 3 year old son! 

Just flummoxes my brain that people allow their men folk to lead them around by their noses!   No

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-had-gay-tendencies-according-to-ex-wife-as-pulse-patron-say-attacker-was-a7081041.html

Ya, we've covered that on 2 other threads: One from Handy Andy and another one that Eddie had to split off and placed in Criminology ... MATEEN'S 2nd Wife Knew He Was Planning This Attack - Was With Him When He Purchased The Ammunition!!!  2190311264

But yes, that's what his first wife has clearly stated - his gay acquaintances at Pulse Club - the Gay Singles that he'd tagged on that Singles and looking web pages - yet his co-workers only heard him saying vile/heinous things about Gays/Blacks/Jews and Women ...so would the real Mateen please stand up?
Well, that can't happen cause the DUDE is DEAD ...but he certainly was one F'd up human with some multiple complex personalities - I don't know how he was able to keep them all straight in that head of his Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:39 pm

I think there's a real tendency to try to convince yourself that what you're seeing is not as bad as it seems it could become, particularly when it's someone you care about.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think there's a real tendency to try to convince yourself that what you're seeing is not as bad as it seems it could become, particularly when it's someone you care about.

Well, that could be the 'Abused Women's Mantra' ...and from what his first wife has stated he's got the pattern for that and those monsters don't change over night without some clinical/counseling and lots of support. 

And I don't see this 'knuckle-dragger' doing anything so solid-good-human like!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:19 pm

What a crock of shit.

Isn't it funny and hilarious that after a man carries out this kind of atrocity that all these people come out and say
"Oh yeah. Now you mention it, he did say that he was off to kill some people....and he was carrying a fuck off shit load of bullets..."

Like a nice, ready-made witness and a piece of a puzzle all rolled into one.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:00 am

it sounds like she was more than just aware and actively help in plan and prepare, I'd be charging her as a terrorist not just aiding and abetting
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:22 am

veya_victaous wrote:it sounds like she was more than just aware and actively help in plan and prepare, I'd be charging her as a terrorist not just aiding and abetting

I just want her charged with 'SOMETHING' ...she should have FFS spoken up - she's a mother FFS; or one  heartless B*tch ...but either way she KNEW and she chose to do nothing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:57 am

veya_victaous wrote:it sounds like she was more than just aware and actively help in plan and prepare, I'd be charging her as a terrorist not just aiding and abetting

She denies any complicity or help. The police only have her word for that.

That's what they had with Zimmerman, too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:27 am

Original Quill wrote:

She denies any complicity or help.  The police only have her word for that.

That's what they had with Zimmerman, too.

Guantanamo isn't closed yet Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:26 am

Sounds like a lie to me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:31 am

eddie wrote:Sounds like a lie to me.

Yeah, but it was like I was saying in another thread -- you always hope that when someone you care about seems to be turning to the dark side of the Force, there's still some good in them© and they'll turn their back on evil ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:40 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yeah, but it was like I was saying in another thread -- you always hope that when someone you care about seems to be turning to the dark side of the Force, there's still some good in them© and they'll turn their back on evil ...

Just odd that suddenly so many people knew he was "evil" and even tbe FBI knew of him yet......???
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:44 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Just odd that suddenly so many people knew he was "evil" and even tbe FBI knew of him yet......???

There was an FBI agent who was interviewed on our public radio the other day. He sounded pretty defensive, but did point out that they found nothing linking him to a terrorist organization, so they had to abide by the principle that he was innocent until proven guilty.

We let people on the terrorist watch-list and the no-fly-list purchase firearms. Whether that's appropriate is another debate ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:09 am

There's a thread on here about this guy and the FBI
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down