NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullying in the workplace.

3 posters

Go down

Bullying in the workplace. Empty Bullying in the workplace.

Post by Syl Sat May 28, 2016 6:07 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613594/Yes-used-shout-m-not-bully-no-holds-barred-interview-eve-new-Gear-series-Chris-Evans-talks-smear-stories-hair-growth-pills-REALLY-thinks-Jeremy-Clarkson.html

Chris Evans denies he is a bully though admits he has definitely screamed and shouted at people in the past.
His predecessor on Top Gear was certainly a bully....a violent one at that.

Many people complain of being bullied and victimised in the workplace, has it ever happened to you?
Would you recognise or admit to it if it was you who was the bully?

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bullying in the workplace. Empty Re: Bullying in the workplace.

Post by HoratioTarr Sat May 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Syl wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613594/Yes-used-shout-m-not-bully-no-holds-barred-interview-eve-new-Gear-series-Chris-Evans-talks-smear-stories-hair-growth-pills-REALLY-thinks-Jeremy-Clarkson.html

Chris Evans denies he is a bully though admits he has definitely screamed and shouted at people in the past.
His predecessor on Top Gear was certainly a bully....a violent one at that.

Many people complain of being bullied and victimised in the workplace, has it ever happened to you?
Would you recognise or admit to it if it was you who was the bully?

Yes. When I was younger, I'd just take it. I remember walking home in tears one day after being psychologically bullied by a manager. However, the older I got the less I tolerated it. I walked out of ajob once when someone tried to bully me. That was when I went self employed and I've never looked back. I briefly did a stint recently where I was employed, someone tried it on and I went for the jugular. But in the end I left and went self employed again. I work the hours I want to, and if I don't want to work I don't.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 28, 2016 7:49 pm

Good for you.
Back in the day I walked out of several jobs...I never liked being told what to do in a less than polite way, not sure if that counts as bullying though.

I despise bullies, I saw it happen where certain people were picked on because their faces didn't fit....I was always surprised people put up with that.
I do have more sympathy now when people are more afraid of upsetting the 'boss'...jobs are harder to find nowadays..
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl Sun May 29, 2016 9:55 pm

Stormee wrote:Bullying in the army was rife years ago, dunno about now.

However, I must say, when push came to shove it was one for all and all for one.

Well we still hear some horror stories about kids who go through hell when they join the army. Hopefully it's not as bad as it used to be.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down