NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KENNETH STARR,{a name & blast from the past} Gets Fired.

2 posters

Go down

KENNETH STARR,{a name & blast from the past} Gets Fired. Empty KENNETH STARR,{a name & blast from the past} Gets Fired.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Yes, indeed ...the prosecuting attorney that the GOP allowed to blow 80 million of our tax payers dollars going after POTUS Bill Clinton for his fornication and subsequent lies about that BS affair...all because the GOP had an AXE TO GRIND and wanted to ruin Clinton!
Well, Mr. Starr ...what happened to all that umbrage - morality soap box that you ranted from all that time during that event?  Rolling Eyes

Baylor University’s Board of Regents voted to fire Ken Starr from his position as president and chancellor of the school. Imagine that.
The bad publicity over over the school’s handling of sexual assault cases and the wait for an official verdict on President and Chancellor Ken Starr’s future has only deepened the problems surrounding the area.
Here’s what’s at issue, per the Waco Trib:
‘Former Baylor football player Tevin Elliott, who a prosecutor said needs to grow a conscience, was sentenced to the maximum 20 years in prison and a $10,000 fine Thursday on each of two counts of sexually assaulting a former Baylor student in 2012.’
It wasn’t just one young man who fell victim to rape/sexual assault. In just the past year the university, under Kenneth Starr’s watch,  has been inundated with criticism that it failed to take sexual assault cases, especially those involving football players, seriously. The irony of ‘pro-life’ conservatives is blowing the roof off the meter.
Years of alleged abuse took place. In the few short years from 2009 to 2016, at least six students reported they had been raped or abused by players on the Bears football team.
These reports went on for some time. Apparently they were overlooked. That’s a term we are using lightly here.
ESPN reports:
‘According to the police documents, at least some Baylor officials, including coaches, knew about many of the incidents, and most players did not miss playing time for disciplinary reasons. None of the incidents has been widely reported in the media.’
Mr. Starr attacked Bill Clinton as if this was a winning strategy, but he neglected to address incidences of sexual assault at Baylor University.
Dary Stone, a Dallas executive who was chairman of the board of regents when Starr was hired, said the negative attention regarding Baylor will pass, and “Baylor will weather it well.” He went on to dismiss pundits who have accused Baylor of putting football ahead of student safety.
Sure, let’s not allow ‘negative attention’ from allegations of young men getting raped/sexually abused at the university get in their way. That would be bad. Holding the perpetrators accountable would be wrong, apparently. Besides, that would make Ken Starr look bad and we can’t have that.
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/05/24/kenneth-starr-investigator-against-bill-clinton-sex-scandal-fired-from-baylor-over-sexual-abuse-video/

Back to top Go down

KENNETH STARR,{a name & blast from the past} Gets Fired. Empty Re: KENNETH STARR,{a name & blast from the past} Gets Fired.

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 4:49 pm

I'm starting to realise that most people in power are full of shit and lies and I really have nothing more to add.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

KENNETH STARR,{a name & blast from the past} Gets Fired. Empty Re: KENNETH STARR,{a name & blast from the past} Gets Fired.

Post by Original Quill Wed May 25, 2016 5:44 pm

eddie wrote:I'm starting to realise that most people in power are full of shit and lies and I really have nothing more to add.

You are among the supporters of Donald Trump. Only.......he's the worst of the lot they are objecting to.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:I'm starting to realise that most people in power are full of shit and lies and I really have nothing more to add.

You are among the supporters of Donald Trump.  Only.......he's the worst of the lot they are objecting to.

The above dos not make any sense.

How can they support someone they object to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You are among the supporters of Donald Trump.  Only.......he's the worst of the lot they are objecting to.

The above dos not make any sense.

How can they support someone they object to?

Yes, most ironic. But that's the news of the story.

Trump is now walking back all of the things that got him so popular, criticizing the establishment. He thinks he is reuniting the party, but his central thesis that got him this far was to fracture the party. The bad guys were the party establishment.

What about the votes that got him here? Isn't he betraying all of those who wanted to make the party the enemy? That was the platform he ran on.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 7:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Really? I am?
Where did I ever say that and not the very exact opposite?

I'm starting to wonder if you're all the ticket.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 25, 2016 8:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Really? I am?
Where did I ever say that and not the very exact opposite?

I said "you are among" his supporters. Read eds, don't just look!  That's the de facto you that you are exhibiting.  

Yes, in fact you are saying precisely what the Trump supporter says: a pox on them all...they are all "full of shit and lies".

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 8:47 pm

I'm among his supporters - so I'm among them but not part of them?

Jeez Quill.
Say what you mean.
Or
Stick to what you meant.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down