NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Mashup Of Movie Dance Scenes Set To Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop The Feeling!'

Go down

Awesome Mashup Of Movie Dance Scenes Set To Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop The Feeling!'  Empty Awesome Mashup Of Movie Dance Scenes Set To Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop The Feeling!'

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 11:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=124&v=Dbr1RspIKXw

Best feel good song so far this year.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Awesome Mashup Of Movie Dance Scenes Set To Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop The Feeling!'  Empty Re: Awesome Mashup Of Movie Dance Scenes Set To Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop The Feeling!'

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 11:31 am

Bit of trivia for you.
How many films/music videos can you name in the clips?

Back to top Go down

Awesome Mashup Of Movie Dance Scenes Set To Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop The Feeling!'  Empty Re: Awesome Mashup Of Movie Dance Scenes Set To Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop The Feeling!'

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 2:56 pm

What I could recall.

Love Actually
Breakfast Club   (classic and is brilliant)
Silver linings Playbook  (love that film)
Risky Business
America Pie Wedding
Reservoir Dogs
Rush Hour 1
Fatbboy Slim -Weapon of choice (is Christopher Walkin dancing)
Big

Not sure on the rest

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Brilliant ...also spotted Jeff Bridges in 'The Big Lebowski.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 4:47 pm

Syl wrote:Brilliant ...also spotted Jeff Bridges in 'The Big Lebowski.

Now that is one I did not know, as I have to say, I have never watched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down