NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alf Dubs: ‘Antisemitism, Islamophobia and racism are all equally abhorrent’

Go down

Alf Dubs: ‘Antisemitism, Islamophobia and racism are all equally abhorrent’  Empty Alf Dubs: ‘Antisemitism, Islamophobia and racism are all equally abhorrent’

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 05, 2016 12:43 am

Still clearly passionate in opposing discrimination of any sort, and at a time when the Labour party has been under fire over antisemitism, Dubs says: “I think antisemitism, Islamophobia and racism are all absolutely and equally abhorrent,” adding: “If I thought the Labour party had a problem with antisemitism, I would leave tomorrow.” He does, however, feel that party leader Jeremy Corbyn began to address the issue “too slowly, and didn’t make a clear enough statement” about it early on.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/may/03/alf-dubs-antisemitism-islamophobia-racism

And to think we had some goon on here just a few days ago claiming that Islamaphobia is just a con. Typical reasoning from a RW Neocon who has no trouble bringing here articles from the biggest necons of them all in Geller, Horowitz, Greenfield, Murray, Pipes and Spencer etc.

No wonder so many of them got a mention in Anders Behring Breivik's manifesto as an inspiration.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down