NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive economic crash in 2016

4 posters

Go down

Massive economic crash in 2016  Empty Massive economic crash in 2016

Post by eddie Tue May 03, 2016 11:01 pm

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Massive economic crash in 2016  Empty Re: Massive economic crash in 2016

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 12:09 am

Massive economic crash in 2016  Check-mark-smiley-emoticon-emoji I'll file that away with his other 'WING NUT' projections:

A.) I'll build a great wall on our southern border
B.) It will have a majestic door
C.) I'll get Mexico to pay for it
D.) I'll deport all of those illegal bast*rds/druggy/rapist back to Mexico {after they finish all of my construction sites around America} fiesta
E.) I'll make America Great AGAIN
F.) I'll bring ALL THOSE JOBS HOME AGAIN {he has no clue but it sounds great and he keep spewing it}
G.) I'll repeal the ACA act
H.)I never wanted the war in Afghanistan or Iraq Suspect
I.) I'll eradicate the earth of ISIS - Taliban - AL Qaida and with scorched earth bombing
J.) I'll re-negotiate the IRAN nuclear deal --- because 'I' know how to NEGOTIATE DEALS - 'I AM THE DEAL MAKER', just ask my bankers! Rolling Eyes  

Massive economic crash in 2016  Ok-and-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed May 04, 2016 7:11 am

Massive economic crash in 2016  2187004795

I WONDER IF the ol' Donnie has a stake in some of those scare mongering "The End is Nigh !" investment advisory companies, all too willing to provide cures to help you survive "the end of the world as we know it" (TEOTWAWKI) market crashes that they predict coming in the second half of this year -- at the right price, of course ?

CERTAINLY we may see some local recessions within the next year or two --

Over-valued currencies across Europe and Britain,
Share prices too high currently in North America (where the values are out of whack with those dastardly ol' school 'fundamentals', so unpopular with modern day 'gamblers'),
Tumbling commodity prices in Asia and the Middle East,
Overheated housing prices in Britain, Australia, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Moscow, Japan, Zurich;
Volatile labour markets..

--  BUT,  does anyone really see a worldwide "economic crash" akin to the 1930s Depression occurring in the near future ?           Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 8:18 am

I suppose the ripple effect is plausible if the Euro goes belly up and China's over inflated land value fails as drastically as some dooms-day prophets predicted --- China could call in her billions of loans to USA and then we'd be screwed --- but, Naaaaa - that won't happen!
Right???

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 04, 2016 8:29 am

I found it on YouTube last night along with lots of other people read "experts" who are saying the same thing.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed May 04, 2016 9:58 am

What a Face

SOMETHING that I've noticed with a few of those self-declared experts on topics like this -- where it soon becomes all too obvious, while watching their online performance, that they actually don't have either basic understanding of economic principles, or any relevant background experience -- is that they make wild assumptions on what might happen around the world, based solely on what is happening in their own backyards...

FOR EXAMPLE :
People in the USA/North America or in the EU (and surrounds..) imagining that they alone are the centre of the universe, without considering that each represents (far) less than 30% of the worlds total economic activity;

They imagine that the next property downturn in China will be a mighty crash -- ignoring that with 1.4 billion people, there will never be enough land in China, they have that natural buffer so that it simply won't be as horrendous as some narrow focused pundits suggest;

CHINA is the world's largest lender these days, holding more in foreign debts than any other country.  However, with China's economy so dependant on exports, they simply don't want to see major customers like the USA, the EU, Japan, Brazil and Korea heading into adeep economic depression;

MANY of those clueless experts also often seem to be totally unaware of just how much natural resources the "resource rich" nations -- Brazil, Canada, Russia, USA, Australia, Argentina --   really are siiting on !   The number of times I see those self-same experts in total denial over how much underlying 'natural' wealth some nations control..

JUST LOOK to how many people underestimated the growth of the Japanese, Chinese and Indian economies after WWII -- where  those three built there modern economies on manpower and education -- buying the necessary commodities off those countries with natural surpluses.  

NO DOUBT those economic gurus among the Internet's keyboard warriors will greatly overestimate a few downturns, whilst grossly underestimating the 'swings and roundabouts' in other countries and sectors..

Massive economic crash in 2016  1780941361  

The more things change,  the more they stay the same.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 04, 2016 10:48 pm

I can see big problems for Europe and the Uk particualrly if the EU breaks down, but probably either way as the EU leaders seem pretty incompetent.

i think the USA will see a down turn but nothing major, but it is still dependant on how they deal with losing the monopoly on world power.

I cant see China really going backwards, it's own population is already driving it's own demand. it might slow down if western economies buy less stuff but it has the internal market now that would prevent a collapse.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu May 05, 2016 1:30 am

People have warned of a crash for a while now, its one of the worries of a Clinton or Trump administration- because they are less likely to really put a check on the recklessness of the markets. Bernie Sanders may have been the only real hope.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down