NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort

+4
HoratioTarr
veya_victaous
Eilzel
eddie
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort - Page 2 Empty Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:15 am

First topic message reminder :

A man who tries to help the couple and their son also appears to be attacked

Three members of a British family have been beaten unconscious in an attack at a Thai tourist resort.

The holidaymakers, including a woman, were kicked and punched during an assault by a gang during celebrations for the Thai New Year, it is understood.

Six people are said to have been arrested in connection with the incident in the popular coastal destination of Hua Hin on April 13.

The Britons, who are understood to be middle-aged, were left needing hospital treatment and have since been released.

CCTV footage released by local police shows a brief argument before the attackers punch and kick the victims. A passerby who tries to intervene is also shown being attacked.

Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort - Page 2 Thai-beating
The son of the couple is first punched to the ground while the couple appear to try to reason with the attackers (IPC)
A contributor to the Hua Hin internet forum alleged that Thai youths had gathered on the street looking to start an argument.

They wrote: "Within 20 to 30 metres of leaving the bar the Thais were punching the 65-year-old lady in the face!! The elderly gentleman was down on the floor and their son was beaten very badly!!!

"At this point I caught up to the scene and pushed one of the youths away from the woman.

"I got severely punched and kicked for my troubles, but felt the need to protect this frail lady.

"The three of them are still hospitalised and I will need cosmetic dental work done."

Both men are shown in the footage to suffer blows to the face and body, and when the woman who was initially knocked flat out by a punch sits up, one attacker delivers a kick to her head.

The images show all three being beaten unconscious and left on the pavement as a large crowd watches the unfolding scene on the busy street.

According to the internet forum account: "Not one person (other than myself) came to aid these old folk and they ended up laid in the road bleeding."

The Songkran New Year celebrations are also known as the Water Festival, when Thai families splash water on each other as part of a religious ritual of renewal.

The British Embassy launched its SongkranSafe campaign ahead of the festivities and encouraged holidaymakers to take part while appreciating local customs and traditions.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/video-british-family-beaten-unconscious-thai-beach-resort-cctv-a7004576.html

Video on link, what the hell happened!

Back to top Go down

Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort - Page 2 Empty Re: Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:25 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Who hates them?   They indulge in ghastly cruelty to dogs and other animals, so anyone who disagrees with that has a right to say so.  No?

So hate on those that DO kill dogs. Not the majority of the population ffs.

I don't 'hate' anyone. I don't like a country that condones what I've seen done to those poor animals. As it's an ongoing thing and nothing is being done to stop it, bar a few individuals, then it's safe to say the majority of the Thai people don't give a fuck, regardless of whether they ingest dog or not.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort - Page 2 Empty Re: Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort

Post by eddie Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:26 pm

I don't know any Thai people now, but when I lived on a Maldivian island there were quite a few bar staff from Thailand (my favourite was an elderly gent called "Thai" erm no joke)
Anyway, the subject of eating dogs came up one night after one of our gigs whilst we sat around the bar area, and Thai said that 'nobody in their right minds in Thailand, thinks the massacre of cats and dogs is ok, and people will often report any eating places that do so' (obviously words to that extent)
He said the places were few and far between and catered for people who 'enjoyed the taste'.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:28 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

So hate on those that DO kill dogs. Not the majority of the population ffs.

I don't 'hate' anyone.  I don't like a country that condones what I've seen done to those poor animals.  As it's an ongoing thing and nothing is being done to stop it, bar a few individuals, then it's safe to say the majority of the Thai people don't give a fuck, regardless of whether they ingest dog or not.

No it isn't safe to say. And there is a military government that does what it wants. The majority of Thais condone dog meat about as much as most Brits condoned fox hunting before that was banned Rolling Eyes
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:29 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Yeah, I hear they sing merrily away as they skin cats alive and wok a dog! tongue

HT did you drink too much Vodka while fucking sheep? it made you hungry for the English Favourite foods of frogs legs and rotting seal meat.

If you going to be a racist piece of shit at least get your stereotypes Right!!  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue

I think you're getting us confused with the French. lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:31 pm

eddie wrote:I don't know any Thai people now, but when I lived on a Maldivian island there were quite a few bar staff from Thailand (my favourite was an elderly gent called "Thai" erm no joke)
Anyway, the subject of eating dogs came up one night after one of our gigs whilst we sat around the bar area, and Thai said that 'nobody in their right minds in Thailand, thinks the massacre of cats and dogs is ok, and people will often report any eating places that do so' (obviously words to that extent)
He said the places were few and far between and catered for people who 'enjoyed the taste'.

Exactly alien

Same among people I know. But as with many things that require a political movement to change in Thailand, the country is blocked from moving forward due to military government and endless instability.

As for the name, Thai, or 'Tai' is a very common name here lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I don't 'hate' anyone.  I don't like a country that condones what I've seen done to those poor animals.  As it's an ongoing thing and nothing is being done to stop it, bar a few individuals, then it's safe to say the majority of the Thai people don't give a fuck, regardless of whether they ingest dog or not.

No it isn't safe to say. And there is a military government that does what it wants. The majority of Thais condone dog meat about as much as most Brits condoned fox hunting before that was banned Rolling Eyes

Well, it's obvious they condone it, and I'm glad you agree with me on that point. Perhaps they should condemn it instead?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:I don't know any Thai people now, but when I lived on a Maldivian island there were quite a few bar staff from Thailand (my favourite was an elderly gent called "Thai" erm no joke)

Exactly alien

Same among people I know. But as with many things that require a political movement to change in Thailand, the country is blocked from moving forward due to military government and endless instability.

Yes he said that it was a common name lol - we all thought he was taking the piss. lol!
He had a very big tache.

Oh I'll have to find all my old pics!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Well, it's obvious they condone it, and I'm glad you agree with me on that point.  Perhaps they should condemn it instead?

You don't understand sarcasm do you? Rolling Eyes

They don't condone it. Most hate it. Like most Brits hate fox hunting. You don't know any Thai people do you?

Btw do you eat meat?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Exactly alien

Yes he said that it was a common name lol - we all thought he was taking the piss. lol!
He had a very big tache.

Oh I'll have to find all my old pics!

Haha, his name is common but for a Thai man to a big stache is rare indeed lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:47 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Well, it's obvious they condone it, and I'm glad you agree with me on that point.  Perhaps they should condemn it instead?

They don't condone it. Most hate it. Like most Brits hate fox hunting. You don't know any Thai people do you?

Btw do you eat meat?

No. Not that that has any bearing on the matter.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Horatio are you not prepared to believe what Les says, as he lives there, so therefore will have far more knowledge than you or I, on what most Thai people think!?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:54 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Btw do you eat meat?

No.   Not that that has any bearing on the matter.  

No you don't know any Thai people? Or no you don't eat meat?

Whichever, both have a bearing.

You insist it is obvious most Thai people condone the dog meat trade- with no actual evidence and at least two people and the article YOU posted telling you the OPPOSITE.

And if you did eat meat then it would make you a hypocrite.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Got to be honest, and pardon the pun, but you're flogging a dead horse here and barking up the wrong tree Horatio.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Its not so much the eating of dogs, it's the way they're treated whilst they're still alive. Those bastards should be shot.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:01 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Poverty is never an excuse for the mistreatment of animals.

NOR IS stupitdiy and crass ignorance an excuse for HT to be constantly posting her lies and misrepresentations on threads...

WHICH Horatio has been doing a lot of recently, including attacking me on a couple of  threads..

HT isn't just the raciet piece of shite she's demonstrating here, but a lying scumbag to boot.

Ah, I found my 'insult' to you.   The one you must have been waiting for for ages so you could play the victim and vent your spleen....LOL

Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort - Page 2 13076785_851217778320363_4680027284803278234_n

Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort - Page 2 13055496_851217774987030_889884661083246579_n

All that over 'Fish Poo'.....hahahahaha

What the fuck would you do if someone really had a go at you?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:03 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

No.   Not that that has any bearing on the matter.  

You insist it is obvious most Thai people condone the dog meat trade- with no actual evidence and at least two people and the article YOU posted telling you the OPPOSITE.

No, I don't eat meat. Gave up a few weeks ago actually. But even if I did, and I think those who eat meat will agree with me, I'd still call out a nation that took part in the dog meat trade due to the cruel nature of the fate of those dogs.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Its not so much the eating of dogs, it's the way they're treated whilst they're still alive. Those bastards should be shot.

Exactly. I guess my wok your dog comment got to them. Even if not so much as a paw or toenail passed a Thai person's lips, the fact that their country enables this cruel trade is unacceptable. If they're so against it, why is it still going on? Money, that's why. I've posted evidence that they do eat dog meat in rural areas of Thailand.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:07 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

No, I don't eat meat.  Gave up a few weeks ago actually.   But even if I did, and I think those who eat meat will agree with me, I'd still call out a nation that took part in the dog meat trade due to the cruel nature of the fate of those dogs.  

I agree, although I think a lot of people who do eat meat in this country don't actually give a shit about how the animals are treated.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:07 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

No, I don't eat meat.  Gave up a few weeks ago actually.   But even if I did, and I think those who eat meat will agree with me, I'd still call out a nation that took part in the dog meat trade due to the cruel nature of the fate of those dogs.  

So call them out, but don't judge the whole population.

As for the meat trade (not just dog meat), the whole thing is shockingly appalling. Whether it is against pigs, chickens or dogs. Animals suffer miserable lives and are then killed horrifically. To be upset about the consumption (and the lives of those animals to be consumed) of one animal but not another would be hypocritical. But you don't eat meat so fair play to you.

I do eat meat, but despise the standards of living for most farm animals, not just dogs and not just in one or two countries. Does that mean I am against who populations? No, because that would be stupid.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I agree, although I think a lot of people who do eat meat in this country don't actually give a shit about how the animals are treated.

. I don't think people here would tolerate meat being tortured first before it was killed though.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

As for the meat trade (not just dog meat), the whole thing is shockingly appalling. Whether it is against pigs, chickens or dogs. Animals suffer miserable lives and are then killed horrifically. To be upset about the consumption (and the lives of those animals to be consumed) of one animal but not another would be hypocritical. But you don't eat meat so fair play to you.

I do eat meat, but despise the standards of living for most farm animals, not just dogs and not just in one or  two countries. Does that mean I am against who populations? No, because that would be stupid.

If you eat meat whilst saying that animals suffer and are killed horrifically, it's no wonder you're defending the bastards. How does any of it not make you a hypocrite?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I do eat meat, but despise the standards of living for most farm animals, not just dogs and not just in one or  two countries. Does that mean I am against who populations? No, because that would be stupid.

Well, we agree on most things here.

Edited to say: perhaps if people stood up and were more against such cruelty, it might be mitigated or stopped completely.

Last edited by HoratioTarr on Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:12 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

.  I don't think people here would tolerate meat being tortured first before it was killed though.  

Have you seen how some animals are kept over here?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:12 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Its not so much the eating of dogs, it's the way they're treated whilst they're still alive. Those bastards should be shot.

Exactly.   I guess my wok your dog comment got to them.  Even if not so much as a paw or toenail passed a Thai person's lips, the fact that their country enables this cruel trade is unacceptable.   If they're so against it, why is it still going on?   Money, that's why.   I've posted evidence that they do eat dog meat in rural areas of Thailand.

I live in this country, I know the people. What do you know? Nothing. You have made a judgment of a whole people from your arm chair far far away. You know nothing about Thailand and nothing about Thais. They are mostly good people, as your own article you didn't even read tells you.

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

If you eat meat whilst saying that animals suffer and are killed horrifically, it's no wonder you're defending the bastards. How does any of it not make you a hypocrite?

Before I answer that (and I will), tell me EXACTLY who you are referring to when you say 'the bastards' I am defending?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:13 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

.  I don't think people here would tolerate meat being tortured first before it was killed though.  

Of course I have. But dragging that old chestnut into it, doesn't strengthen Thailand's case. They export dog meat to a nation that believes the animal's agony and physical pain tenderises the meat. You can't compare that to our slaughter houses, even though I agree they should be more humane.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Exactly.   I guess my wok your dog comment got to them.  Even if not so much as a paw or toenail passed a Thai person's lips, the fact that their country enables this cruel trade is unacceptable.   If they're so against it, why is it still going on?   Money, that's why.   I've posted evidence that they do eat dog meat in rural areas of Thailand.

I live in this country, I know the people. What do you know? Nothing. You have made a judgment of a whole people from your arm chair far far away. You know nothing about Thailand and nothing about Thais. They are mostly good people, as your own article you didn't even read tells you.

I don't doubt they are, on the whole, lovely people. I never said otherwise. I made references too their complicity in the meat trade and the fact that dog meat is consumed there.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Before I answer that (and I will), tell me EXACTLY who you are referring to when you say 'the bastards' I am defending?

The ones who mistreat animals, the ones who turn a blind eye, the ones who don't stop any of it, the ones who still eat the meat, the Government which does fuck all about it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:16 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I doubt they even think about it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:16 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

If you live among them, I understand your 'loyalty'. But it changes nothing about how I feel about that particular country in respect to this. I'd feel exactly the same about this country if it happened here.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:16 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I know you don't eat meat but it's not on ethical grounds is it? Do you actually give a shit?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

The ones who mistreat animals, the ones who turn a blind eye, the ones who don't stop any of it, the ones who still eat the meat, the Government which does fuck all about it.

I agree on the government and the people in the business.

But you cannot attack 'the ones who don't stop it'. People have many things they object to, especially in Thailand which has many problems as well as the dog mat trade (drugs trade, homelessness, disease, drought, poverty on a large scale, no democracy, no equality for many people, migrants from Burma etc...). And they have their lives to get on with too, not easy in a country with an average monthly income of £200 and longer working hours than the UK is used to.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:21 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

If you live among them, I understand your 'loyalty'.   But it changes nothing about how I feel about that particular country in respect to this.  I'd feel exactly the same about this country if it happened here.  

Again do you feel badly about Canadians and Japanese too, due to their awful treatment of Seals and Whales?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I know you don't eat meat but it's not on ethical grounds is it? Do you actually give a shit?

Animals come lower than
Children
The elderly
Vulnerable people

On my list of things to care about so the answer is probably no, in a very general sense.
I mean, I care about elephants and ivory and tigers and their fur, cats and dogs being boiled to death, but chickens and pigs?
Not so much.

Add to that, I'm not the one moaning about it either.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Animals come lower than
Children
The elderly
Vulnerable people

On my list of things to care about so the answer is probably no, in a very general sense.
I mean, I care about elephants and ivory and tigers and their fur, cats and dogs being boiled to death,  but chickens and pigs?
Not so much.

You're getting involved in the discussion though and contradicting Horatio. If you don't give a shit, you can't be expected to understand someone who does give a shit.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:43 pm

Eh? It's a discussion and I have actually SPOKEN to people from Thailand who say this is not a common thing for most Thais to eat or seek out.

I didn't say I didn't care, I said that animals come down lower on a list after people.

If I ate meat, I'd not eat any animal that suffered in the way these cats and dogs do (even if I were inclined to dog or cat!)

I've never ordered lobster from a tank for that very reason actually.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I doubt they even think about it.

I'm not so sure. I'd like to think not.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:57 pm

eddie wrote:Eh? It's a discussion and I have actually SPOKEN to people from Thailand who say this is not a common thing for most Thais to eat or seek out.

I didn't say I didn't care, I said that animals come down lower on a list after people.

If I ate meat, I'd not eat any animal that suffered in the way these cats and dogs do (even if I were inclined to dog or cat!)

I've never ordered lobster from a tank for that very reason actually.

You spoke to a few people from Thailand. If Horatio is being berated for extrapolating, then so should you be.

How do people know if an animal suffered or not? By the time they get to see it, it's been dead for quite a while.

I agree about lobsters. People who eat lobster in that manner should be flogged.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:57 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I agree on the government and the people in the business.

But you cannot attack 'the ones who don't stop it'. People have many things they object to, especially in Thailand which has many problems as well as the dog mat trade (drugs trade, homelessness, disease, drought, poverty on a large scale, no democracy, no equality for many people, migrants from Burma etc...). And they have their lives to get on with too, not easy in a country with an average monthly income of £200 and longer working hours than the UK is used to.

What is worse? The people who commit an atrocity, or the people who watch it happen and do nothing?

I know each of us can't save the whole world, but we can each do something to make a stand against certain things dear to our hearts. If the Thai people are generally animal loving, why do they allow this to happen?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

If you live among them, I understand your 'loyalty'.   But it changes nothing about how I feel about that particular country in respect to this.  I'd feel exactly the same about this country if it happened here.  

Again do you feel badly about Canadians and Japanese too, due to their awful treatment of Seals and Whales?

yes, I do. I've signed more petitions I can shake a stick at. I loathe what the Japanese do to whales and dolphins, and shame on all countries that allow animal cruelty, and that includes Britain.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Animals come lower than
Children
The elderly
Vulnerable people

I mean, I care about elephants and ivory and tigers and their fur, cats and dogs being boiled to death,  but chickens and pigs?
Not so much.

The meat trade will always be. But what we must ensure is that it's as cruelty free and stress free for the animal as possible.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:08 pm

Well at least you aren't expressing double standards Wink

Again though as I've repeated over and over, there is a military dictatorship here, asking the government for anything is difficult.

And even if they could, solving poverty, equal rights, homelessness and managing avoidable water crises would naturally be much higher prioroties.

Most in Britain passively oppose things, its the same is Thailand. You have signed petitions? Wow. Thailand is not a democracy however, people can complain but the military will do as they please.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2