NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort

+4
HoratioTarr
veya_victaous
Eilzel
eddie
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort Empty Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:15 am

A man who tries to help the couple and their son also appears to be attacked

Three members of a British family have been beaten unconscious in an attack at a Thai tourist resort.

The holidaymakers, including a woman, were kicked and punched during an assault by a gang during celebrations for the Thai New Year, it is understood.

Six people are said to have been arrested in connection with the incident in the popular coastal destination of Hua Hin on April 13.

The Britons, who are understood to be middle-aged, were left needing hospital treatment and have since been released.

CCTV footage released by local police shows a brief argument before the attackers punch and kick the victims. A passerby who tries to intervene is also shown being attacked.

Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort Thai-beating
The son of the couple is first punched to the ground while the couple appear to try to reason with the attackers (IPC)
A contributor to the Hua Hin internet forum alleged that Thai youths had gathered on the street looking to start an argument.

They wrote: "Within 20 to 30 metres of leaving the bar the Thais were punching the 65-year-old lady in the face!! The elderly gentleman was down on the floor and their son was beaten very badly!!!

"At this point I caught up to the scene and pushed one of the youths away from the woman.

"I got severely punched and kicked for my troubles, but felt the need to protect this frail lady.

"The three of them are still hospitalised and I will need cosmetic dental work done."

Both men are shown in the footage to suffer blows to the face and body, and when the woman who was initially knocked flat out by a punch sits up, one attacker delivers a kick to her head.

The images show all three being beaten unconscious and left on the pavement as a large crowd watches the unfolding scene on the busy street.

According to the internet forum account: "Not one person (other than myself) came to aid these old folk and they ended up laid in the road bleeding."

The Songkran New Year celebrations are also known as the Water Festival, when Thai families splash water on each other as part of a religious ritual of renewal.

The British Embassy launched its SongkranSafe campaign ahead of the festivities and encouraged holidaymakers to take part while appreciating local customs and traditions.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/video-british-family-beaten-unconscious-thai-beach-resort-cctv-a7004576.html

Video on link, what the hell happened!

Back to top Go down

Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort Empty Re: Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort

Post by eddie Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:39 am

What happened?? Youths got pissed up/ high on cocaine or other and decided to go and get violent with someone who couldn't fight back.

Hope they get severely punished and made to pay all medical bills.

Always amazes me though, that out of all those people only ONE courageous individual stood up to defend these people.
Good for him.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort Empty Re: Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:41 am

Absolutely, that took guts, he got teeth knocked out for his trouble, but he probably saved their lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:44 am

I hope he gets his dental work paid then by the criminals that did it.
Not that it's any consolation of course.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:45 am

Horrible. This kind of thing is pretty unheard of in Thailand too, most people are hyper friendly.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:46 am

That's what I though Les.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:56 am

http://thenewdaily.com.au/life/2014/11/06/thailand-our-most-deadly-holiday-destination/

That's not the impression Aussies have

I saw this the other day and was going to post it up then didn't. Weird how it's come about now.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:08 pm

eddie wrote:http://thenewdaily.com.au/life/2014/11/06/thailand-our-most-deadly-holiday-destination/

I saw this the other day and was going to post it up then didn't. Weird how it's come about now.

A lot of those problems are caused by the foreigners themselves. People dying from partying too hard have only themselves to blame. They come here because authority is lax where foreigners are concerned (unless they are trying to screw money out of short term tourists- but that happens throughout the developing world). Lack of self control is their problem.

But attacks by Thais on westerners, while they do happen, are infrequent. At least that's my experience, and those I know, including teachers and European students.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:19 pm

I can see that happening tbh. Youths go to Thailand for the "free" living and party too hard...
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:22 pm

eddie wrote:I can see that happening tbh. Youths go to Thailand for the "free" living and party too hard...

Exactly.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:43 pm

eddie wrote:http://thenewdaily.com.au/life/2014/11/06/thailand-our-most-deadly-holiday-destination/

Correction

It is not the Impression Murdoch wants us to have. it is very popular, mainly because it is very cheap for us to get to and cheap for a luxurious holiday
I don't know anyone that thinks thailand is particularly dangerous. Most Aussise would consider the USA much more dangerous place than Thailand pirat
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Eilzel wrote:Horrible. This kind of thing is pretty unheard of in Thailand too, most people are hyper friendly.

Yeah, I hear they sing merrily away as they skin cats alive and wok a dog! tongue
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:27 am

People don't eat cat or dog in Thailand. In Vietnam and China yes, but not Thailand.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:09 am

I've been to the Far East including Thailand and I have never felt threatened. Like everywhere else there are places where it makes sense to be careful but generally they are friendly people who I found were always happyto help.

There will always be a few nutters wherever you go and and Thailand is no different. I felt safer there than I would in some places in this country that's for sure.

The only exception is Japanese cops. Now they are sonething else Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:24 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Horrible. This kind of thing is pretty unheard of in Thailand too, most people are hyper friendly.

Yeah, I hear they sing merrily away as they skin cats alive and wok a dog! tongue

HT did you drink too much Vodka while fucking sheep? it made you hungry for the English Favourite foods of frogs legs and rotting seal meat.

If you going to be a racist piece of shit at least get your stereotypes Right!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:13 am

veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

HT did you drink too much Vodka while fucking sheep? it made you hungry for the English Favourite foods of frogs legs and rotting seal meat.

If you going to be a racist piece of shit at least get your stereotypes Right!!  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue

I don't drink. Not sure why you'd think I'd fuck sheep? Unless that's your particular sexual peccadillo.

I'm not going to post the links or vids where this happens, they're too disgusting. But I've never quite gotten over the documentary I saw some years ago of a Thai restaurant boiling cats alive. I can still see that little white cat, yammering for air in a vat of cold water after just having been boiled to remove it's fur. I nearly threw up. Pop along to the PETA website and enjoy the sight of a dog being skinned alive, or having its paws chopped off so it can't run away. The far East sucks as far as animal cruelty is concerned. So, forgive me for not liking Thailand and other countries that do this to animals.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:17 am

Eilzel wrote:People don't eat cat or dog in Thailand. In Vietnam and China yes, but not Thailand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soi_Dog_Foundation
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:58 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

If you going to be a racist piece of shit at least get your stereotypes Right!!  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue

I don't drink.   Not sure why you'd think I'd fuck sheep?   Unless that's your particular sexual peccadillo.  

I'm not going to post the links or vids where this happens, they're too disgusting.   But I've never quite gotten over the documentary I saw some years ago of a Thai restaurant boiling cats alive.   I can still see that little white cat, yammering for air in a vat of cold water after just having been boiled to remove it's fur.   I nearly threw up.  Pop along to the PETA website and enjoy the sight of a dog being skinned alive, or having its paws chopped off so it can't run away.   The far East sucks as far as animal cruelty is concerned.  So, forgive me for not liking Thailand and other countries that do this to animals.    

Agreed - sick fuckers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:02 am

veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Why would you accuse someone of bestiality? Dramatic video shows British family being beaten unconscious at Thai beach resort 2190311264
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:03 am

The link you posted says the meat is exported. A lot of questionable trades are conducted in or through Thailand, a lot illegal. Though unlike say Canada or Japan, who brutalise seals and whales, poverty in Thailand is what drives a few to this kind of business.

But you implied they ate them, which would mean the majority of Thais. They certainly do not, most are disgusted at such ideas. And unlike in China I haven't seen a single restaurant or shop offering dog meat.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:05 am

Eilzel wrote:The link you posted says the meat is exported. A lot of questionable trades are conducted in or through Thailand, a lot illegal. Though unlike say Canada or Japan, who brutalise seals and whales, poverty in Thailand is what drives a few to this kind of business.

But you implied they ate them, which would mean the majority of Thais. They certainly do not, most are disgusted at such ideas. And unlike in China I haven't seen a single restaurant or shop offering dog meat.

Poverty is never an excuse for the mistreatment of animals.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:15 am

I didn't say it was.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:The link you posted says the meat is exported. A lot of questionable trades are conducted in or through Thailand, a lot illegal. Though unlike say Canada or Japan, who brutalise seals and whales, poverty in Thailand is what drives a few to this kind of business.

NOR IS stupitdiy and crass ignorance an excuse for HT to be constantly posting her lies and misrepresentations on threads...

WHICH Horatio has been doing a lot of recently, including attacking me on a couple of threads..

HT isn't just the raciet piece of shite she's demonstrating here, but a lying scumbag to boot.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:35 am

Do you have to be so nasty? You sound like zack.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:00 am

Eilzel wrote:

The link you posted says the meat is exported. A lot of questionable trades are conducted in or through Thailand, a lot illegal.........

What a Face

THAILAND isn't alone in hosting such questionable trades, either....

MALAYSIA  is listed as one of the leading harvesters/exporters of timber and wood products in S.E. Asia..      However, anyone who has visited that region will know that Malaysia has a very minimal forestry industry -- and indeed is one of the heavier forested countries in S.E. Asia.
Malaysia reached this predominant position through the shady and disguised activities of a handful of Timber Merchant companies headquarted in and around KL, who actually harvest timber -- often rare and endangered species -- in poorer countries around Asia and some Pacific Islands desperate for money, and then bring the shiploads back through Malaysian ports, relabelling the timber as "Product of Malaysia" and the re-exporting it around the world. Without the product ever leaving the ships..

CHINESE 'Traditional Medicine' companies often trade in endangered and protected animal and plant species, bought off poachers and smugglers from parts of Africa and Asia.

ON A LESSER level, but still devious and sneaky, every so often Hungary is listed as one of the main Honey exporters in Europe -- despite Hungary having few beehives, and no commercial beekeeping industry to speak of --  basically because a merchant there buys honey of questionable quality from sources unknown, repackages it, and re-exports it as 'Product of Hungary'..

IF anyone wanted to know what happened to some of that irradiated food from Chernobyl after the meltdown, just imagine what could have been smuggled through some of those countries that actually have quite small agricultural sectors - such as Hungary, Romania or Bulgaria...          Suspect

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:02 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

NOR IS stupitdiy and crass ignorance an excuse for HT to be constantly posting her lies and misrepresentations on threads...

WHICH Horatio has been doing a lot of recently, including attacking me on a couple of  threads..

HT isn't just the raciet piece of shite she's demonstrating here, but a lying scumbag to boot.

There's nothing racist about objecting to the mistreatment of animals Wolfman. I doubt that you get attacked for no reason - you're pretty rude and obnoxious sometimes. Your fellow Aussie just accused HT of bestiality, and he's pretty racist against the English.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:05 am

nicko wrote:

Do you have to be so nasty?     You sound like zack.

I'M ONLY being nasty to people who have recently been nasty to me though, nicko...

AS Horation Tarr was towards me a couple of times last week..

AND I wasn't the only one.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:08 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:

I'M ONLY being nasty to people who have recently been nasty to me though,  nicko...

That's not quite true is it? You've been quite nasty to me on several occasions for no reason other than that you disagreed with something I said.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:32 am

Quite right wolfie. All over the world there is mistreatment of animals, and the people doing it are terrible people. Single out people from one region is shear ignorance.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:Quite right wolfie. All over the world there is mistreatment of animals, and the people doing it are terrible people. Single out people from one region is shear ignorance.

No it's not. I can only conclude that you're defending the practises which go on in some countries.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:08 pm

I said:

"Singling out people from one region is shear ignorance"

Clearly Referring to HT's post "so forgive me for not liking Thailand..." And another expressing dislike of the whole of Asia.

Are you saying it's not shear ignorance to dislike a country of 70 million or a continent of over 4 billion people just because some people in a few countries kill and eat dogs?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:30 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

WHICH Horatio has been doing a lot of recently, including attacking me on a couple of  threads..

I must have done something that really got your goat, though for the life of me I can't recall what. If you take things so personally, perhaps forums aren't the healthiest place for you? You really need to calm down.

Why am I lying scumbag? What lies have I told, exactly?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:40 pm

So, basically, what you're saying is that because the Thai's don't actually eat the dog meat, that excludes them from the cruelty of the dog meat trade? They do eat dog meat, actually. Not all of them, but saying none of them do is just not true.

The documentary I watched was some years ago, was an undercover animal rights campaigner in Thailand visiting restaurants off the beaten track, the places the tourists never go to. I remember it was Thailand because I'd always wanted to go there. After seeing that, I kind of changed my mind.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/asia/dog-meat-trade-in-thailand-is-under-pressure-and-may-be-banned.html?_r=0

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dogs-kept-cramped-cages-slaughtered-4369456

http://www.soidog.org/en/dogmeat/
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:50 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

So, basically, what you're saying is that because the Thai's don't actually eat the dog meat, that excludes them from the cruelty of the dog meat trade?    They do eat dog meat, actually.  Not all of them, but saying none of them do is just not true.

The documentary I watched was some years ago,  was an undercover animal rights campaigner in Thailand visiting restaurants off the beaten track, the places the tourists never go to.  I remember it was Thailand because I'd always wanted to go there.  After seeing that, I kind of changed my mind.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/asia/dog-meat-trade-in-thailand-is-under-pressure-and-may-be-banned.html?_r=0

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dogs-kept-cramped-cages-slaughtered-4369456

http://www.soidog.org/en/dogmeat/

They are few and far between. I've lived here for 2 and a half years, my partner is Thai and I spent 6 months living with his family. Not once did I see or hear of a restaurant selling dog meat.

And no it OBVIOUSLY doesn't exclude those who do kill dogs, but again this is a MINORITY of people, not the majority, in fact the majority would be against it.

But again, we could point out that Canadians butcher seals, Americans hunt lions in Africa, the Japanese slaughter whales and dolphins. Do ALL people from those countries do those things? Of course not. Should we judge those countries because some do? No of course not.

You slag off Thais and Asians based on what some people do, THAT is ignorance. And I doubt you'd be keen on it the other way.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:53 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

HT isn't just the racist piece of shite she's demonstrating here, but a lying scumbag to boot.

I must have done something that really got your goat, though for the life of me I can't recall what.  If you take things so personally, perhaps forums aren't the healthiest place for you?   You really need to calm down.

YOU DO like telling people what to do, don't you HT ? Laughing

MIGHT I kindly suggest that you consider going and fuck yourself ?

Why am I lying scumbag?   What lies have I told, exactly?

Idea

YOU like to regularly misrepresent situations, like on this thread, to either push your own agendas, or to stir up other posters..

AND, AS FOR outright lying through your teeth, I only have to look to a couple of your comments on my own anti-Veganism thread from last week; without bothering about some of your comments on some of the more politically and racially charged threads.

AND some people consider me too nasty and abusive ! pirat
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:53 pm

My god did you even read your own stupid link? It makes it absolutely clear many Thais are against the dog meat trade and the government wants to ban it.

Do you hate Britain because some people hunt foxes?
Do you hate the French because they eat horses?
Do you hate the Japanese because they kill whales?
Do you hate Canadians because of their butchering of seals?

Most Thais oppose this. Read the links you post next time.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:59 pm

Eilzel wrote:My god did you even read your own stupid link? It makes it absolutely clear many Thais are against the dog meat trade and the government wants to ban it.

People here do not hunt foxes with dogs legally. I guess it depends on what the Governments of those countries do about that kind of thing, or if they turn a blind eye. The same applies to the appalling things which go on in those Far Eastern countries.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:My god did you even read your own stupid link? It makes it absolutely clear many Thais are against the dog meat trade and the government wants to ban it.

People here do not hunt foxes with dogs legally. I guess it depends on what the Governments of those countries do about that kind of thing, or if they turn a blind eye. The same applies to the appalling things which go on in those Far Eastern countries.

Canada is not far eastern. France is not far eastern.

The majority of Thais oppose the trade, the government according to article HT posted is considering banning it (did either of you even read that article?). Hating on a majority of people because of the actions of a few, nice.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The majority of Thais oppose the trade, the government according to article HT posted is considering banning it (did either of you even read that article?). Hating on a majority of people because of the actions of a few, nice.

I said the same applies to those Far Eastern countries.

Considering banning it? Considering? What the fuck is there to consider?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:07 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I must have done something that really got your goat, though for the life of me I can't recall what.  If you take things so personally, perhaps forums aren't the healthiest place for you?   You really need to calm down.

YOU DO like telling people what to do, don't you HT ?     Laughing

Idea

YOU like to regularly misrepresent situations, like on this thread, to either push your own agendas, or to stir up other posters..

AND, AS FOR outright lying through your teeth, I only have to look to a couple of your comments on my own anti-Veganism thread from last week;  without bothering about some of your comments on some of the more politically and racially charged threads.

AND some people consider me too nasty and abusive !         pirat

I don't see any lies from Horatio on your vegan thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Thailand has a military government. They are too busy arresting students and suppressing opposition to do things that actually help the country Rolling Eyes
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Thailand has a military government. They are too busy arresting students and suppressing opposition to do things that actually help the country Rolling Eyes

Well there you are then ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

You say that like your point is clear?

So its ok to hate on Thai people because a tiny minority trade dog meat and the government is inept?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:16 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:

I'M ONLY being nasty to people who have recently been nasty to me though,  nicko...

I've barely had any interaction with you. I do recall you calling me a liar in one post after I related my story about the farting friend in the car. I was bemused at the time and just thought you might be having a bad day, so I just laughed at you and let it go. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be 'lying' about? Care to elaborate?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:17 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So its ok to hate on Thai people because a tiny minority trade dog meat and the government is inept?

I don't recall anyone saying they hated the Thai people, but if someone does, they're entitled to do so. After all, Veya hates English people and you never say a word about that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Who hates them? They indulge in ghastly cruelty to dogs and other animals, so anyone who disagrees with that has a right to say so. No?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:19 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

I've barely had any interaction with you.    I do recall you calling me a liar in one post   after I related my story about the farting friend in the car.   I was bemused at the time and just thought you might be having a bad day, so I just laughed at you and let it go.   I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be 'lying' about?  Care to elaborate?

Yes, you told the story and Wolfman got very angry. It was quite odd really.

YOU'RE nothing more than a nasty little liar,  HT...

You're full of shit,  through and through..

You despicable piece of garbage.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:20 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Who hates them?   They indulge in ghastly cruelty to dogs and other animals, so anyone who disagrees with that has a right to say so.  No?

So hate on those that DO kill dogs. Not the majority of the population ffs.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:23 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Idea

AND, AS FOR outright lying through your teeth, I only have to look to a couple of your comments on my own anti-Veganism thread from last week;  without bothering about some of your comments on some of the more politically and racially charged threads.

Where have I 'misrepresented' anything on this thread exactly? The Thai people are involved in the dog meat trade and in parts of Thailand, they eat dog meat. How is that lying or misrepresenting?

On the subject of you being nasty and abusive... I think you've got the edge on me there.

If you can't cope with my comments and posts, put me on ignore. If you can't do that, which I rather doubt you will, then, tough fucking titters.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:25 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Idea

Where have I 'misrepresented' anything on this thread exactly?   The Thai people are involved in the dog meat trade and in parts of Thailand, they eat dog meat.  How is that lying or misrepresenting?

On the subject of you being nasty and abusive... I think you've got the edge on me there.

If you can't cope with my comments and posts, put me on ignore.   If you can't do that, which I rather doubt you will, then, tough fucking titters.

You said you wouldn't go to Thailand on those grounds. So tell me, please, would you travel to Canada? Japan? Nepal? France?

Do you eat meat?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next