NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone Farts During This Serious Board Meeting And No One Can Continue

2 posters

Go down

Someone Farts During This Serious Board Meeting And No One Can Continue  Empty Someone Farts During This Serious Board Meeting And No One Can Continue

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:44 am

I don't care what anyone says... farts are always funny. I can't stop laughing!

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/4279/Someone-Farts-During-This-Serious-Board-Meeting-And-No-One-Can-Continue#KywQ3UYIAcEr7j4q.99

Back to top Go down

Someone Farts During This Serious Board Meeting And No One Can Continue  Empty Re: Someone Farts During This Serious Board Meeting And No One Can Continue

Post by eddie Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:09 pm

I do like a well-timed blow off lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Someone Farts During This Serious Board Meeting And No One Can Continue  Empty Re: Someone Farts During This Serious Board Meeting And No One Can Continue

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:18 pm

eddie wrote:I do like a well-timed blow off lol!

I always admire those brave enough to make a performance of it...you know, the ones who hike up a leg and pull a face just as they squeeze one out.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down