NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chattanooga, TN Has 25th Shooting Victim of the Year

3 posters

Go down

Chattanooga, TN Has 25th Shooting Victim of the Year Empty Chattanooga, TN Has 25th Shooting Victim of the Year

Post by Lurker Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:53 pm

It was the city's 25th shooting this year. Records show 30 people have been struck by bullets in 73 days. Six died. Two other city homicides were not caused by shootings. On average, that's a shooting every three days. All but three victims were in their teens or 20s. More than a few were related to gang violence, police or family members have said.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51283904/ns/local_news-chattanooga_tn/

We have a bad gang problem in my city. We have at least 40 gangs and they shoot each other on a regular basis.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Chattanooga, TN Has 25th Shooting Victim of the Year Empty Re: Chattanooga, TN Has 25th Shooting Victim of the Year

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:48 am

Tragic, but there is a scientific reason for it. Which Baba Brinkman can explain in a rap song:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Chattanooga, TN Has 25th Shooting Victim of the Year Empty Re: Chattanooga, TN Has 25th Shooting Victim of the Year

Post by Lurker Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:07 pm

I despise rap, but I painfully listened to the whole thing. It may have explained things to the rapper, but not to me. It's still a lunatic culture and his rap was a cop-out.

There is no way to explain away something as senseless as this:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/22/17414832-two-teen-suspects-arrested-in-shooting-death-of-georgia-baby?lite
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:03 am

@lurker
that is f**ked up.

I don't know the local situation but whatever they are doing they are doing it wrong. all the gangs can go F**k their bullsh!t reasons even if given in Rap form.
Nothing Justifies a society that has sunk to this level.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down