NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightclub Killing - Police Seek Two Men

Go down

Nightclub Killing - Police Seek Two Men Empty Nightclub Killing - Police Seek Two Men

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:01 am

6th January 2014

Police have released pictures of two people they want to trace after a man was fatally shot inside a nightclub on Boxing Day.

Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman, 31, from Poplar in east London, died in hospital after suffering multiple gunshot wounds in the Avalon club in London's West End.

Scotland Yard is appealing for information about 32-year-old Danny Walker and 30-year-old Gavin Allen.

They believe Allen may have travelled abroad.

Anyone who sees either man is urged not to approach them, but to call police on 999.

The incident happened at 3am on December 26 during a private function in Shaftesbury Avenue's Avalon club.

A 24-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder remains in custody at an east London police station.

Two men - a 31-year-old and a 34-year-old - arrested on suspicion of murder have been bailed to a date in mid-February, pending further enquiries.

http://news.sky.com/story/1190311/deadly-nightclub-shooting-police-seek-two-men

Back to top Go down

Nightclub Killing - Police Seek Two Men Empty Re: Nightclub Killing - Police Seek Two Men

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:04 am

scuse me.....but what is a follower of islam doing in a nightclub, alcohol, scantily dressed women etc???

That of course does not excuse the fact someone killed him in a "right wrongful manner" as it were....they should be hunted down aprehended and gaoled for a long time...inexcusable....

Back to top Go down

Nightclub Killing - Police Seek Two Men Empty Re: Nightclub Killing - Police Seek Two Men

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:13 am

grumpy old git wrote:scuse me.....but what is a follower of islam doing in a nightclub, alcohol, scantily dressed women etc???

That of course does not excuse the fact someone killed him in a "right wrongful manner" as it were....they should be hunted down aprehended and gaoled for a long time...inexcusable....

Totally agree, old git.

As for a muslim being in a nightclub - I think you'll find that most muslims actually want what we in the West have - alcohol, gorgeous scantily dressed women and freedom to stay out all night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:21 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:scuse me.....but what is a follower of islam doing in a nightclub, alcohol, scantily dressed women etc???

Totally agree, old git.

As for a muslim being in a nightclub - I think you'll find that most muslims actually want what we in the West have - alcohol, gorgeous scantily dressed women and freedom to stay out all nigh

Ah...but they are not supposed to enjoy that sort of thing...come to think of it...are they supposed to enjoy anything?...bit like some more nutty extreme christians.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down