NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Than Half British Muslims Believe Homosexuality Should Be Illegal

+8
The Devil, You Know
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
eddie
Raggamuffin
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
Major
12 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

More Than Half British Muslims Believe Homosexuality Should Be Illegal Empty Re: More Than Half British Muslims Believe Homosexuality Should Be Illegal

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:03 am

Stormee wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/poll-finds-more-than-half-of-britsih-Muslims-believe-homosexuality-should-be-illegal-a6978091.html

Another instance of muzzzzzizzzz poking their noses in.

I agree it should be illegal.

That puts you in the same category as them, then. Why should it be illegal? How does homosexuality affect you personally so that you're so filled with hate and bigotry towards it? Are you a closet queer?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

More Than Half British Muslims Believe Homosexuality Should Be Illegal Empty Re: More Than Half British Muslims Believe Homosexuality Should Be Illegal

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:04 am

I'm surprised you object

Me. I'd deport all the Muslim homophobes

and hang all our native ones More Than Half British Muslims Believe Homosexuality Should Be Illegal 2190311264

just for equality you understand.....

Just like Isis, the homophobe has nothing good to add to society, and serves no useful purpose

rather like a burnt out drill, has little if any even "scrap" value
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:16 am

Stormee wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/poll-finds-more-than-half-of-britsih-Muslims-believe-homosexuality-should-be-illegal-a6978091.html

That made me titter a bit. So they're poking their noses in but you agree with them anyway. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:39 am

You realise that you are agreeing with the very people you hate?
Perhaps you need to find Mohammed.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:56 pm

OH, Good Grief; if you actually read the entire article and quit reacting to the flagrant reactionary way that the editorial piece is worded "more than half of the British Muslims" --- utter BS.  Suspect
The survey was done with 1,000 Muslims answering their survey and it covered a plethora of questions. Anyone have the stats for factual head count for the Muslim population in England confused
The survey of 1,000 British Muslims found that “they love Britain, they are patriotic, they especially prize the freedom to practice their religion as they would like, they trust the authorities in a way that came as a surprise to me.
“But on specific issues – families, sexuality, gender, attitudes towards Jews, and on questions of violence and terrorism, the centre of gravity of British Muslim opinion is some distance away from the centre of gravity of everyone else’s opinion.”
But sadly...the extreme generalization as well as the homophobic genre leading title made it everything that falls into Stormee's need to post...and he hates SPAMMING issues; or so he keeps saying More Than Half British Muslims Believe Homosexuality Should Be Illegal 1094176690

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:52 pm

I'm surprised, Stormee, that most miss the obvious truth of the matter.  Islamic principles, and extreme Islamics themselves are ultra conservative.

Of course they are homophobic.  I think it's a complexity too far for RWers, to expect that our conservatives would end up in the same place as devout Muslims.  That's the surprise for you, innit? It's quite natural...you are all cut from the same cloth.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:09 pm

How many more threads do we need about this survey? At my count this is the third posted in the past few days.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:44 pm

And it's actually quite ludicrous.  The survey actually showed that 96% don't agree with violence and feel they are British and love British institutions.

Given how homophobic Tommy and Stormee are, the fact that half didn't agree with gays, that is probably about the same as a lot of the rest of the British population, or are we to believe that somehow Stormee and Tommy are not indicitive of general public attitutes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:47 pm

sassy wrote:And it's actually quite ludicrous.  The survey actually showed that 96% don't agree with violence and feel they are British and love British institutions.

Given how homophobic Tommy and Stormee are, the fact that half didn't agree with gays, that is probably about the same as a lot of the rest of the British population, or are we to believe that somehow Stormee and Tommy are not indicitive of general public attitutes?

THAT
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:And it's actually quite ludicrous.  The survey actually showed that 96% don't agree with violence and feel they are British and love British institutions.

THAT

Get your point, but go over to another forum and they are quite normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:50 pm

What other forum?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:54 pm

if truth be known I bet 90 of the non ethnic british public dont even give any thought to it ...It simply doesnt rank

simply becasue THEY dont have ridiculous religious dogma rammed up their jacksies every day....

tommy and stormee are abberations....belonging to the dinosaurean world of curtain twitching old maids....

neither of them have enough to do, so spend their lives deciding in minute detail how others aught to live...

as I said...deport the Muslim homophobes we can...and ALL the others white, green, grey and purple with blue spots...just hang em...they have nothing to add value to society and actively try to devalue it.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:55 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

THAT

Get your point, but go over to another forum and they are quite normal.

well crap has to condense SOMEWHERE i suppose More Than Half British Muslims Believe Homosexuality Should Be Illegal 2190311264

its not just cream that floats you know.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:56 pm

As long as you hang Stormee and Tommy too Smile

I do think you are kidding yourself about them being an abberation, hate to think of the number of 'discusions' I've had in pubs with people like them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:59 pm

Lord Foul wrote:if truth be known I bet 90 of the non ethnic british public dont even give any thought to it ...It simply doesnt rank

simply becasue THEY dont have ridiculous religious dogma rammed up their jacksies every day....

tommy and stormee are abberations....belonging to the dinosaurean world of curtain twitching old maids....

neither of them have enough to do, so spend their lives deciding in minute detail how others aught to live...

as I said...deport the Muslim homophobes we can...and ALL the others white, green, grey and purple with blue spots...just hang em...they have nothing to add value to society and actively try to devalue it.....

What if they're British?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:if truth be known I bet 90 of the non ethnic british public dont even give any thought to it ...It simply doesnt rank

What if they're British?
they would count in "ALL the others"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:01 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What if they're British?
they would count in "ALL the others"

How come the non-Brits get to live, and the Brits get hanged? Neutral

So you'd execute people just for disliking homosexuality. Isn't that as bad as executing people for being gay? That's the trouble with you "tolerant" people - you're only tolerant when it suits you.

I don't really care what anyone thinks about homosexuality as long as they don't go around beating gay people up or harassing them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:25 pm

I wonder if that proportion would be different if they had asked killed instead of illegal.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:28 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

OH, Good Grief; if you actually read the entire article and quit reacting to the flagrant reactionary way that the editorial piece is worded "more than half of the British Muslims" --- utter BS.  Suspect
The survey was done with 1,000 Muslims answering their survey and it covered a plethora of questions. Anyone have the stats for factual head count for the Muslim population in England confused
The survey of 1,000 British Muslims found that “they love Britain, they are patriotic, they especially prize the freedom to practice their religion as they would like, they trust the authorities in a way that came as a surprise to me.
“But on specific issues – families, sexuality, gender, attitudes towards Jews, and on questions of violence and terrorism, the centre of gravity of British Muslim opinion is some distance away from the centre of gravity of everyone else’s opinion.”
But sadly...the extreme generalization as well as the homophobic genre leading title made it everything that falls into Stormee's need to post...and he hates SPAMMING issues; or so he keeps saying More Than Half British Muslims Believe Homosexuality Should Be Illegal 1094176690
so basically you are saying no poll can ever be believed because it does not ask everyone the questions. you dont appear to understand how polling works
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:I'm surprised, Stormee, that most miss the obvious truth of the matter.  Islamic principles, and extreme Islamics themselves are ultra conservative.

Of course they are homophobic.  I think it's a complexity too far for RWers, to expect that our conservatives would end up in the same place as devout Muslims.  That's the surprise for you, innit?  It's quite natural...you are all cut from the same cloth.
by contrast the left winger is happy to facilitate the views of those people in their desperate need to appear right on and cool.

I live surrounded by Muslims in a Muslim country and have never had the slightest problem with them, however I do understand that there are a very large proportion of Muslims out there that would happily see our entire way of life laid waste and see us killed or converted.
the wests desperation to be seen as tolerant is allowing totally intolerant people to gain a significant foothold.

As a person living in another country I do not try and force my views and ways upon that country, and I dont expect other cultures to do the same in my home country.

multiculturalism is an absolute farce because it does not mean what it should, a multicultural society would integrate, however in britain it means ghettoise.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Two articles caught my attention today about Phillip's poll:

What do Muslims really think? This skewed poll certainly won’t tell us

Phillips, who also wrote in yesterday’s Daily Mail, claims this poll, undertaken by ICM, supports his belief that there is “a chasm” opening between Muslims and people of other faiths, and therefore that Muslims are different and apart from the rest of society. He claims it reveals “the unacknowledged creation of a nation within the nation, with its own geography, its own values and its own very separate future”. In his view, this means “we have to adopt a far more muscular approach to integration than ever, replacing the failed policy of multiculturalism”.

But when there are 13 Muslim MPs, a British Muslim candidate for mayor of London, a Muslim dragon in the Dragons’ Den, and a Muslim winner of the Great British Bake Off, it seems that in reality, Muslims are very much part of British society. There is a fringe minority, as is the case with all communities, but Phillips chooses a distorted interpretation of the UK’s diverse Muslim communities.

For instance, he describes as “alarming” the finding that only 34% of Muslims would report someone to the police who was involved with people who support terrorism in Syria. But for the survey’s “control” group – consisting of randomly selected people from across the country of all or no faiths – the figure is only 30%. And other polls have found that 94% of British Muslims would report someone they knew who was planning an act of violence to the police.

And the suggestion that Muslims are an isolated community, separate to the rest of the country, is in sharp contrast to research from the Economic and Social Research Council, which indicates that the idea of self-segregating black and minority ethnic communities is flawed. So let’s be careful in drawing serious conclusions from a single uncorroborated poll, particularly when it contradicts more serious research.
While the full details of the methodology are yet to be revealed, it seems there are serious questions. From the outset, it was carried out in areas where Muslims formed more than 20% of the population. These happen to be some of Britain’s most deprived neighbourhoods, with a disproportionately high number of people with a Pakistani or Bangladeshi ethnicity. Choosing specifically to poll in areas that are poor and more religiously conservative skews the results and makes them indicative of these areas and not of British Muslims nationally. And while Muslims were polled face to face – because, as Phillips says, he wanted to avoid the failures of the past – the control group was polled via telephone.

.....  According to Linda Woodhead, professor of religion at Lancaster University, all those who believe in God are more likely to have conservative views on homosexuality. This corroborates another YouGov poll, which shows that evangelical Christians are more likely than Muslims to say same-sex marriage was wrong.

And we should not ignore the work that is already being done. Fantastic women across the country are challenging conservative traditions – for instance, Saleha Islam has become the first woman to lead a British Islamic centre. Food banks, such as Sufra, and grant bodies, such as al-Mizan Charitable Trust, are making their contribution to tackling poverty. Some, such as the Khayaal theatre company, are engaging culturally with the broader population.

In a society where the media obsesses over Muslims as the “other”, few papers are leading with the poll’s conclusions that are actually corroborated by previous surveys: British Muslims are not a nation within a nation, but feel a strong sense of belonging, more so than others within the society.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/12/what-do-Muslims-think-skewed-poll-wont-tell-us

and

As a gay British Muslim, this is what I think of the poll finding over half of UK Muslims want homosexuality banned

Muslims don’t talk about difficult things related to relationships and sex. On a religious level, it’s seen as taboo and on a more practical level, some British Muslims don’t share the native language of their parents

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/as-a-gay-british-Muslim-this-is-what-i-think-of-the-survey-finding-over-half-of-british-Muslims-want-a6978881.html

An extremely good balanced article by Asad Dhunna, who is both Muslim and Lesbian.

I wouldn't trust Phillips to run a poll to show chickens lay eggs.  He always has an agenda and he always sets out the questions to make sure he can point to his agenda afterwards.

The saying 'statistics can be manipulated to show anythng' applies to polls as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:56 pm

sassy wrote:Two articles caught my attention today about Phillip's poll:

Phillips, who also wrote in yesterday’s Daily Mail, claims this poll, undertaken by ICM, supports his belief that there is “a chasm” opening between Muslims and people of other faiths, and therefore that Muslims are different and apart from the rest of society. He claims it reveals “the unacknowledged creation of a nation within the nation, with its own geography, its own values and its own very separate future”. In his view, this means “we have to adopt a far more muscular approach to integration than ever, replacing the failed policy of multiculturalism”.

But when there are 13 Muslim MPs, a British Muslim candidate for mayor of London, a Muslim dragon in the Dragons’ Den, and a Muslim winner of the Great British Bake Off, it seems that in reality, Muslims are very much part of British society. There is a fringe minority, as is the case with all communities, but Phillips chooses a distorted interpretation of the UK’s diverse Muslim communities.

For instance, he describes as “alarming” the finding that only 34% of Muslims would report someone to the police who was involved with people who support terrorism in Syria. But for the survey’s “control” group – consisting of randomly selected people from across the country of all or no faiths – the figure is only 30%. And other polls have found that 94% of British Muslims would report someone they knew who was planning an act of violence to the police.

And the suggestion that Muslims are an isolated community, separate to the rest of the country, is in sharp contrast to research from the Economic and Social Research Council, which indicates that the idea of self-segregating black and minority ethnic communities is flawed. So let’s be careful in drawing serious conclusions from a single uncorroborated poll, particularly when it contradicts more serious research.
While the full details of the methodology are yet to be revealed, it seems there are serious questions. From the outset, it was carried out in areas where Muslims formed more than 20% of the population. These happen to be some of Britain’s most deprived neighbourhoods, with a disproportionately high number of people with a Pakistani or Bangladeshi ethnicity. Choosing specifically to poll in areas that are poor and more religiously conservative skews the results and makes them indicative of these areas and not of British Muslims nationally. And while Muslims were polled face to face – because, as Phillips says, he wanted to avoid the failures of the past – the control group was polled via telephone.

.....  According to Linda Woodhead, professor of religion at Lancaster University, all those who believe in God are more likely to have conservative views on homosexuality. This corroborates another YouGov poll, which shows that evangelical Christians are more likely than Muslims to say same-sex marriage was wrong.

And we should not ignore the work that is already being done. Fantastic women across the country are challenging conservative traditions – for instance, Saleha Islam has become the first woman to lead a British Islamic centre. Food banks, such as Sufra, and grant bodies, such as al-Mizan Charitable Trust, are making their contribution to tackling poverty. Some, such as the Khayaal theatre company, are engaging culturally with the broader population.

In a society where the media obsesses over Muslims as the “other”, few papers are leading with the poll’s conclusions that are actually corroborated by previous surveys: British Muslims are not a nation within a nation, but feel a strong sense of belonging, more so than others within the society.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/12/what-do-Muslims-think-skewed-poll-wont-tell-us

and

As a gay British Muslim, this is what I think of the poll finding over half of UK Muslims want homosexuality banned

Muslims don’t talk about difficult things related to relationships and sex. On a religious level, it’s seen as taboo and on a more practical level, some British Muslims don’t share the native language of their parents

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/as-a-gay-british-Muslim-this-is-what-i-think-of-the-survey-finding-over-half-of-british-Muslims-want-a6978881.html

An extremely good balanced article by Asad Dhunna, who is both Muslim and Lesbian.

I wouldn't trust Phillips to run a poll to show chickens lay eggs.  He always has an agenda and he always sets out the questions to make sure he can point to his agenda afterwards.

The saying 'statistics can be manipulated to show anythng' applies to polls as well.
is he the wrong shade of black for you
#wascist
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:00 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I'm surprised, Stormee, that most miss the obvious truth of the matter.  Islamic principles, and extreme Islamics themselves are ultra conservative.

Of course they are homophobic.  I think it's a complexity too far for RWers, to expect that our conservatives would end up in the same place as devout Muslims.  That's the surprise for you, innit?  It's quite natural...you are all cut from the same cloth.
by contrast the left winger is happy to facilitate the views of those people in their desperate need to appear right on and cool.

I live surrounded by Muslims in a Muslim country and have never had the slightest problem with them, however I do understand that there are a very large proportion of Muslims out there that would happily see our entire way of life laid waste and see us killed or converted.
the wests desperation to be seen as tolerant is allowing totally intolerant people to gain a significant foothold.

As a person living in another country I do not try and force my views and ways upon that country, and I dont expect other cultures to do the same in my home country.

multiculturalism is an absolute farce because it does not mean what it should,  a multicultural society would integrate, however in britain it means ghettoise.

This is a very good post.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:03 pm

and

is he the wrong shade of black for you
#wascist

Don't be pathetic, I know it's hard, but do try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:16 pm

multiculturalism is an absolute farce because it does not mean what it should,  a multicultural society would integrate, however in britain it means ghettoise.

Spot on
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:29 pm

Good post flap!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:53 pm

and

The saying 'statistics can be manipulated to show anything' applies to polls as well.
EXACTLY...polls are so easily manipulated to use for anyone's skewed agenda; and putting one's faith and justification for that 'POLLS' validity is...well just amusing!

But loads of people utilize them like they're just handed the Holy Grail of facts!  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:24 pm

Yes, it is unfortunate that you live there, Dean.  My comment is directed toward those who live here, and try to classify other cultures.  

I agree with you that Muslims have their own culture and their own perspective.  That is the point.  Right now, everything Muslim in the UK and US is cast as LW, when nothing could be further from the truth.  It shows how far removed the RW is from reality.

What the LW does is try to defend the Muslim culture, in the way they would want it.  It is not the intent to delve into that culture and modify it.  It is the RW, playing pseudo LW, who tries to look inside and say, oh, that's sexist or how oppressive, they don't like gays.

Muslims have their far right, and they are entitled to it.  Just because the LW in Britain or the US champions their right to it, does not automatically transform their RW into our LW.  You can oppose ethnocentrism and still be a leftie...Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Was this hitler supporting woman 'far right'...?

If so... why was she a Labour leftie councillor...!?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3533668/The-20-year-old-Labour-councillor-suspended-claims-called-Hitler-greatest-man-history-resigned-anti-Semitic-scandals-hit-Jeremy-Corbyn-s-party.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:00 pm

Quill why is it "unfortunate" for Dean where he lives? I didn't get what you meant by that? I think he's quite happy there!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Good question eddie... Turkey is a beautiful part of the world and of all the many times I've been there I have always found it to be a vary warm and friendly place full of warm and friendly people!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:11 am

eddie wrote:Quill why is it "unfortunate" for Dean where he lives? I didn't get what you meant by that? I think he's quite happy there!

he didn't actually say it was Unfortunate... for dean Wink

"unfortunate" for any nation to have a migrant that refuses to intergrate..... they should kick him out Cool Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:40 am

Of course you would like it there as you are a self-confessed benefit scrounger who lives of the taxes paid by Turkish workers whilst you complain about benefit scroungers here.

Oh the shame.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:30 am

eddie wrote:Quill why is it "unfortunate" for Dean where he lives? I didn't get what you meant by that? I think he's quite happy there!

I'm sure he is happy.  That's not the point.  Follow the narrative..

Dean doesn't live in Britain, nor in America, so he doesn't get to experience local attitudes.  What I was saying was that Dean, by living off-shore, doesn't have the benefit of experiencing attitudes of locals, Brit and American.  

You recall, the subject is not just about Muslims, but about a putative contradiction regarding Muslims and those who defend them.  The thread started with this post:

Stormee wrote:Another instance of muzzzzzizzzz poking their noses in.

Why is it surprising that local Muslims are RW?  Local attitudes have associated the Muslims with the LW, because the LW defends them.  In fact, the only thing that lefties do is vouchsafe the Muslims' right to enjoy their own culture.  Within that culture, they have a RW, and I suppose, a LW, and it has nothing to do with the LW of Britain or America.

What is unfortunate is that Dean has lost touch with such subtle points by living elsewhere than Britain.  I don't know, maybe he doesn't care.  But others in his position might. In any case, the expectation that Muslims are LW is completely misplaced.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:40 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Was this hitler supporting woman 'far right'...?

If so... why was she a Labour leftie councillor...!?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3533668/The-20-year-old-Labour-councillor-suspended-claims-called-Hitler-greatest-man-history-resigned-anti-Semitic-scandals-hit-Jeremy-Corbyn-s-party.html

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:40 am

Still no answers from the idiots I see...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Still no answers from the idiots I see...

Maybe they're just not interested, tommy. You have to study a bit about marketing. You must motivate people to respond. Otherwise, you're faced with the same problem as anyone else: they just don't care.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Still no answers from the idiots I see...
Maybe they're just not interested, tommy.  You have to study a bit about marketing.  You must motivate people to respond.  Otherwise, you're faced with the same problem as anyone else: they just don't care.
He seems to have let the 'atta boy/pat on his head' from LordFoul {over on his own poll "thinking about"} where LordFoul posted --- "I've never known Tommy to be insulting or mean"  Rolling Eyes

I'd suggest a seminar on 'How To Win Friends & Influence Others' and if a seminar wasn't an option there is always the written word:
More Than Half British Muslims Believe Homosexuality Should Be Illegal 41%2B7Y%2BI2kTL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_  
Just say'n~~~ because the Didgy-dooo method of approaching members will really garner you loads of 'cricket' sounds and ignored topics! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:47 pm

It's not that they are not interested... it's that they have no answers...

A Labour Muslim woman supporting hitler... that must mean she was a 'far right' leftie...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down