NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inmate killed ex-wife, buried body under cell

Go down

Inmate killed ex-wife, buried body under cell Empty Inmate killed ex-wife, buried body under cell

Post by eddie Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:02 am

Inmate killed ex-wife, buried body under cell: Officials

Bolivia
LA PAZ, Bolivia -- Officials say an inmate apparently killed his ex-wife and buried her beneath his cell in Bolivia's largest prison -- with nobody taking notice for nearly a year.

Chief prosecutor Gomer Padilla tells The Associated Press that the body was found after a fellow inmate confessed to helping bury Kenia Hidalgo Cespedes. The prosecutor says Marco Antonio Ramirez apparently failed to pay the conspirator an agreed-on $278 to keep silent.

Padilla says all evidence points to the body being that of Hidalgo, though it hasn't been formally confirmed.

Ramirez is imprisoned for killing another former girlfriend. His ex-wife apparently visited to discuss the sale of a jointly owned apartment.

Padilla says investigators are probing the responsibility of personnel at the Palmasola prison, which Pope Francis visited last year.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/04/07/inmate-killed-ex-wife-buried-body-under-cell-officials

How the heck are you in prison and manage to kill your wife and bury her under your cell, without anyone noticing??

I was going to put italics somewhere in that sentence, but didn't know which part to highlight as it's totally crazy???!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Inmate killed ex-wife, buried body under cell Empty Re: Inmate killed ex-wife, buried body under cell

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:13 am

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

This could be the reason:

http://www.insightcrime.org/investigations/inside-bolivia-most-dangerous-prison-palmasola

Back to top Go down

Inmate killed ex-wife, buried body under cell Empty Re: Inmate killed ex-wife, buried body under cell

Post by eddie Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:15 am

It's just crazy! I was looking for "buried stories" meaning any buried news and this came up.
Did make me scratch my head.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:21 am

Not surprised!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down