NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've sold our soul in desperate dash for foreigners' cash, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN

+3
Ben Reilly
eddie
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

We've sold our soul in desperate dash for foreigners' cash, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN Empty We've sold our soul in desperate dash for foreigners' cash, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:20 pm

Over the past few years, London has become the Number One destination for wealthy foreigners seeking a safe haven from less agreeable regimes and regional instability.The knock-on effect is that property prices overall have gone into the stratosphere, with shockwaves being felt in the suburbs and beyond. Bin Abdullah is shown on Instagram in one of his vehicles and with friends on a private jet as he head between the Middle East and Europe

So imagine how Londoners, priced out of the housing market and forced either to use expensive, overcrowded public transport or pay extortionate congestion charges to drive to work, feel when they see casually abandoned gold Lamborghinis — bearing licence plates in Arabic and festooned with contemptuously ignored parking tickets. Why haven’t they been clamped and towed away?

Our capital city is the go-to venue for rich-as-Croesus foreigners intent on obscene and ostentatious displays of conspicuous consumption.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3518400/We-ve-sold-soul-desperate-dash-foreigners-cash-writes-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

We've sold our soul in desperate dash for foreigners' cash, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN Empty Re: We've sold our soul in desperate dash for foreigners' cash, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:02 pm

London is getting ridiculously expensive.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

We've sold our soul in desperate dash for foreigners' cash, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN Empty Re: We've sold our soul in desperate dash for foreigners' cash, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:03 pm

eddie wrote:London is getting ridiculously expensive.

She says now ....
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:05 pm

You don't have to come here. I never asked you to.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:06 pm

eddie wrote:You don't have to come here. I never asked you to.

Oh, now. That's just ... I have no words. Nice, though, edds -- classy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:08 pm

Why the dig about London then?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:09 pm

eddie wrote:Why the dig about London then?

Never mind, eddie. Apparently that's the best course of action.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:11 pm

You're getting ridiculous now Ben. I never said no to what you proposed.
And after the jam jar thing....enough said really.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:19 pm

eddie wrote:You're getting ridiculous now Ben. I never said no to what you proposed.
And after the jam jar thing....enough said really.

It's funny how you can totally misinterpret a simple suggestion. Amazing, actually.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Wind up alert!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:23 pm

sassy wrote:Wind up alert!

No it's not. I can quite assure you.
I'm that fucking angry I will just let the cat out of the bag.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:24 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:Wind up alert!

No it's not. I can quite assure you.
I'm that fucking angry I will just let the cat out of the bag.

That would be really mature, why don't you go for it! We'll let the whole board be the judge.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:25 pm

Why don't you? Seeing as you're so fucking in charge
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:31 pm

eddie wrote:Why don't you? Seeing as you're so fucking in charge

I didn't start this. I just made a comment in the Greek farmer thread and you decided to jump me yet again ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I didn't start this. I just made a comment in the Greek farmer thread and you decided to jump me yet again ...

Know what? You're not even brave enough to come clean after all this time
What a coward Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Know what? You're not even brave enough to come clean after all this time
What a coward Rolling Eyes

Come clean? I'm STILL sticky.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Mature! Well at least you're actually not hiding this time
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:36 pm

eddie wrote:Mature! Well at least you're actually not hiding this time

That wasn't hiding, I told you that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:38 pm

Know what? I will be off soon so there you go.
You are an ass
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:22 am

Would some one like to tell me what the fuck is going on? A PM would do.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:01 am

Ben and I were having a relationship but we are not now

It's all out war
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:52 pm

Relationships and jam jars are a bad combination. Mad

Seriously...if this IS a windup it's funny Razz .....if it isn't it's sad. Crying or Very sad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:16 pm

eddie wrote:Ben and I were having a relationship but we are not now

It's all out war

Nobody seems to believe you. tongue
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:28 pm

tsk....

ben should never have told edds where to stick that jam jar or even suggested she could.... Shocked

and edds should not have told ben what he claimed in inches was in fact mm

We've sold our soul in desperate dash for foreigners' cash, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:15 pm

Ben and I will never speak of the jam jar again.
It's a secret that can never really be revealed.

Or explained....really.... Suspect
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:00 pm

What the fukc are you all on about, i'm confused.com
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:24 am

nicko wrote:What the fukc are you all on about, i'm confused.com

The next time admin go about anyone derailing threads, I'm gonna cite this one. We've sold our soul in desperate dash for foreigners' cash, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN 859118666
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:13 am

We had a lovurrrrrrrs tiff. We cannot help things derailing when our lives were being derailed like jam in a jar
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:38 am

eddie wrote:We had a lovurrrrrrrs tiff. We cannot help things derailing when our lives were being derailed like jam in a jar

I'm gonna remember that next time a fight starts.  We'll call it  Jamjarring.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:07 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:We had a lovurrrrrrrs tiff. We cannot help things derailing when our lives were being derailed like jam in a jar

I'm gonna remember that next time a fight starts.  We'll call it  Jamjarring.

Deserved a greenie alien
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Storm, whilst I agree on some of the issues of overcrowding in the UK, and always see why and how people are concerned, I simply cannot understand you.

Do you just dislike anyone who's non-English or non-British? Or do you like anyone as long as they speak English?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down