NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat

+6
Cass
Victorismyhero
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
eddie
10 posters

Go down

The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  Empty The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:36 pm

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  Empty Re: The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:52 pm

Very interesting! I know some people who wouldn't eat it on principle, though Evil or Very Mad
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  Empty Re: The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:53 pm

What a horrible concept.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:11 pm

Hmmmmm. Vegans and vegetarians don't particularly want to be reminded of blood, but if it makes the burger nice, they might go for it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Hmmmmm. Vegans and vegetarians don't particularly want to be reminded of blood, but if it makes the burger nice, they might go for it.

I should think it's more geared up for the carnivores who feel they should eat something healthy but want it to look like meat.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:55 pm

That's exactly why it's been made Horatio.
These people are trying to save the planet by cutting down on killing animals.
Their point is in the video and also they say the meat we are eating now is just completely devoid of benefits as its been so messed about with.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:51 pm

but.....does it moo whan you bite it Twisted Evil

and a veggie burger ISNT "messed about with" give over...I mean to make it even vaguely edible you need half a chemistry set of flavourings in it...

mono sodium this
and E that .....

nah...give me field to fork anytime
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:15 pm

The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  Veggie10

The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:20 pm

I've been waiting for you to arrive Mr Victor Evil or Very Mad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:35 pm

well ick
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:34 pm

Hahahahah Cass care to elaborate? Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:40 pm

eddie wrote:I've been waiting for you to arrive  Mr Victor Evil or Very Mad

of course fungus head...... Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:42 pm

Listen you rabbit muncher, have you watched the whole video?
The lady said it tasted like real blood! Plant blood!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:43 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahah Cass care to elaborate? Razz

the idea and then Vic's comments.

Ick ick ick ick....icky
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:46 pm

Cass wrote:

Ick ick ick ick....icky

Don't listen to Vic, Cass! He doesn't comb his beard. There are actual bunnies living in it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

Ick ick ick ick....icky

Don't listen to Vic, Cass! He doesn't comb his beard. There are actual bunnies living in it.

He has a bush full of bunnies???? And a long staff....goodness gracious me What a Face
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:17 pm

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

Ick ick ick ick....icky

I have to have somewhere to keep a snack or two.....

plant blood ...PAH.....try telling that to Vlad Von Drac
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:34 am

The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  Must-see-imagery-fish-today
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:36 am

eddie wrote:That's exactly why it's been made Horatio.
Their point is in the video and also they say the meat we are eating now is just completely devoid of benefits as its been so messed about with.
Rolling Eyes

BULLSHIT, eddie...

"These people"  don't give a damn about saving the planet, nor are they interested in animal welfare..

THEY are nothing more than another bunch of greedy capitalists marketing their little start up company; aiming to exploit peoples' worries and concerns over what they eat.

IF YOU want to feed yourself on yet more processed food from unknown sources and with suspect nutritional benefits,  then go for it !!!

FOR ME, personally, I still prefer to eat as much pure, natural and unprocessed food as I can..

The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3922118137
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:42 am

That is Untrue
the want to wipe out all domestic cows chickens pigs and sheep
these things exist in the human food supply chain ONLY
they dont want to murder a few they want COMPLETE GENOCIDE

And also this 'trust' the processed meat in packet...  1st step toward soylent greens Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:
That is Untrue
the want to wipe out all domestic cows chickens pigs and sheep
these things exist in the human food supply chain ONLY
they dont want to murder a few they want COMPLETE GENOCIDE

And also this 'trust' the processed meat in packet...  1st step toward soylent greens Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Idea

IN ADDITION to wiping out all livestock from the planet, the Vegan philosophy is also opposed to all exploitation of animals...

SOME people may think that this is only concerned with such things as horse and greyhound racing..
NOT SO !    Let's just look at how other many uses for animals there are :
Pets   IF vegans ever gain control, they will ban all pets -
No more dogs, cats, pet birds, mice or rats, guinea pigs, reptiles or fish.
Service and 'Companion animals' 
Kiss goodbye to seeing-eye dogs, companion animals, dogs for deaf people..
No more police dogs; nor S&R dogs..
Ditto guard dogs, security dogs, sniffer dogs, cattle and sheep dogs...
No More HORSES !  
That means no more horse riding;
No more equestrian sports - pony clubs, polocrosse, campdrafts, 3Day Eventing..
No more pack animals - including donkeys, mules, camels, as well...

(...to be con'd..).
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:13 am

Erm for the record I am not a vegan (Veya and wolf never reads my posts properly) and I don't conform to the belief in this video either.

Would like to taste the plant "blood" though....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:09 am

eddie wrote:Erm for the record I am not a vegan (Veya and wolf never reads my posts properly) and I don't conform to the belief in this video either.

"vlad von eddiefunguschops"

The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:30 am

Lord Foul wrote:
eddie wrote:Erm for the record I am not a vegan (Veya and wolf never reads my posts properly) and I don't conform to the belief in this video either.

The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464 The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3489511464

+1

More like Countess Eddie Bathory

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:27 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

BULLSHIT, eddie...

"These people"  don't give a damn about saving the planet, nor are they interested in animal welfare..

THEY are nothing more than another bunch of greedy capitalists marketing their little start up company; aiming to exploit peoples' worries and concerns over what they eat.

IF YOU want to feed yourself on yet more processed food from unknown sources and with suspect nutritional benefits,  then go for it !!!

FOR ME, personally, I still prefer to eat as much pure, natural and unprocessed food as I can..

The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3922118137

Me too.  I grow my own veg also, well, as much as I can.   People are so lazy these days and rely too much on processed ready meals.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Smile

AS I mentioned above earlier, there are a lot of other areas that animals are being used across human society, besides simply being used for food...

I should be calling this essay:

'Why I Hate Vegans !     Part 2.'

IN addition to their uses as pets and service animals as shown in my last post, other examples of animal contributions to human society will include :

Agriculture
I already mentioned cattle and sheep dogs, but other farm uses can include 
*  Horses, mules and bullocks pulling ploughs and other implements;
*  On both farms and in suburbs and cities, cats, small dogs and pythons can be used for control of rodents and other small pests;
*   While the obvious use of dogs is in rounding up and moving livestock, there are other uses as well, such as :
Dogs as guard dogs, 
goats as companion animals for horses, 
llamas and alpacas as guards and companion animals for sheep..
AND in Forestry, bullocks, horses and elephants used to move logs...

Pollination
Honeybees are the prime pollinators for well over 40% of the fruit and nuts, vegetables, clovers, lucerne (alfalfa), legumes (beans, peas, peanuts), oilseeds, herbs and ornamentals grown on this planet...
There is simply no viable alternatives in many cases -- butterflies and moths, wasps and native bees, birds, bats all tend to help in polinating different groups of plants -- with only limited overlap and crossover..

AND remember this :   NO beekeeping means NO honey in one's diet ! 

Animal hides, fibres and materials
Just think of all those fibres that are produced from animals :
Wool, cashmere, angora, mohair, pasmina, alpaca..
Don't shear animals bred for fibre, and those animals will begin to suffer;
Leather :  not just cow hides and lambskin, sheepskin and pigskin, goatskin and camel hides, but also leathers are also sourced from snakes, crocodiles, ostriches, emus, kangaroos..
NO animals are farmed solely for their hides, but rather skins are harvested as a by-product to their main role as meat animals, along with hair, sinew, blood and bone fertiliser, gelatine -- indeed all parts of livestock will utilised somewhere in todays abattoirs and processing plants. 

Medical research and developments
Most people will naturally think of animals being used in scientific medical research, but there are a lot more areas that they contribute to here, as well --
Production of vaccines, antidotes, antibiotics
Leeches, maggots and bee venom are still used in modern hospitals, even though many people might have thought them obsolete
Cats, dogs and birds are used as companion animals in aged care and nursing homes, repatriation and rehabilitation facilities
Bee venom and various animal proteins are used for curing allergies to the same ('immunotherapy')
Snakes and spiders are regularly "milked" to produce specific antivenenes
Dogs are now being trained to detect certain cancers
And the list goes on...

Police and Military roles 
I'VE already also mentioned Search and Rescue dogs and sniffer dogs earlier up above there, but as well there's also police dogs chasing criminals, bomb sniffing dogs, and guard dogs watching over military bases..

THIS ISN'T the 'bee all and end all' of this subject though !

NOT BY a long way..

THERE are even more darker and sinister aspects to the Vegan community's agenda that threatens the world as we know it...    Suspect

MORE on that,   Tomorrow, in Part 3.

Arrow 
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

+1

More like Countess Eddie Bathory

Laughing

The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  3201073460
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:01 pm

Stormee wrote:How the hell will 'stop killing animals save the planet'?

I only have a burga once/twice a year as I am 'unsure' of the quality/content.

When burguz first came here when I was a whippersnapper they were a lot thinner, tasted good for whatever reason and were cheap.
NOW, in M&S you have to be a millionaire or a forum owner to be able to afford to buy one and they are as dry as an Arabs armpit.

When about 14 we used to go to and Italian restaurant in town which made what they called Viennese Steaks which were a style type burga glazed with something, they tasted fantastic but never even though to question the content.
The bulldozes moved in and another era has gone.

Wouldn't an Arab's armpit tend to be kind of moist? I mean, they live in the heat ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:48 am

Cool 

Why I Hate Vegans !   Part 3.

Arrow

AS I pointed out previously, to the self-declared, and often self-defined, 'Vegan', they go far beyond the regular tenets of mere vegetarians...

GENUINE vegans are opposed to all forms of animal exploitation, cruelty, abuse, use, companionship -- even so far as opposing service animals, people having pets, or honeybees being used for pollinating crops..
SO MUCH so, that to the honest and hardcore vegans out there, their beliefs have gone beyond merely another brand of vegetarian diet gudelines -- and has developed into a full-on alternative philosophy and pseudo-religion.

INDEED, so rabid and irrational is their dislike and disdain for anyone using animals in any ways whatsoever that they are prepared to :
* Stop people eating normal and healthy foods
* Stop people keeping pets
* Stop the blind having "seeing eye" guide dogs
* Stop people from riding horses, camels, donkeys
* Ban all animal sports -- not just horse, camel and greyhound racing, rodeos, and the more odious and obscene coursing, dog fights and cockfights -- but they would ban eventing, endurance riding, polo and polocrosse, pony club events, falconry, pigeon racing..
*Stop the use of companion animals in aged care, for disabled people, or in stables and horse studs
* Ban the use of search & rescue animals, police and military dogs and horses, sniffer dogs, indicative animals used as "the canary in the coal mine" in pollution and environmental situations (e.g. canaries, honeybees, frogs)
* Stop the use of animals in medical and scientific research, medical treatments and testing, and developing vaccines, immunisations and antidotes.
AND you would have no wool, angora, cashmere, mohair, pasmina, leather, duck or goose down, rabbit skins or felt, 'cat gut' (which is actually made from the stomach linings of cattle..) or bone or fertilisers..
Vegan activists will devoutly proclaim that there are safe and environmentally friendly natural alternatives -- but they are simply lying through their fungus covered teeth =
(a)  Those alternatives that come anywhere close to the above are currently produced from petroleum or coal products;
(b)   Even the best of them still don't come anywhere near the above mayerials -- after all, that is why they have remained in constant use over millenia...
IF THOSE rabid vegans ever did get their way, then there would be millions of excess and unwanted livestock and companion animals wandering the earth..
AS THE surplus animals don't belong in the wilds, and would no longer have a place in the Vegan fantasy world -- the Vegan religion has a long standing policy of eliminating all former food producing, service, companion and sporting animals !
AS veya so rightfully pointed out above -- in a Vegan's ideal world we would witness the mass genocide of dozens of species -- the largest mass extinction of animals ever witnessed during Mankinds' history !!!   
   cat    The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  1763903427    pig
AND as Victor and nicko have so ably stated before -- just how do those more rabid Vegans believe that "not killing animals" will save the planet ?!?
THE ignorance and cupidity of the Vegan community is often beyond compare..
OFTEN we see Vegans pointing out that a lot of the Earths land mass is given over to unsustainable grazing (fair enough, in and of itself -- but it's still not quite that "20%" claimed in the video - seems to be totally ignoring Antarctica and the world's deserts..) -- but then they will go on and falsely claim that they can turn things around by removing grazing animals and simply turning that land over to cropping, while deliberately ignoring totally a few salient facts :
* a lot of grazing land is marginal, and not suitable for cropping
* a lot of cropping land is second rate, and not suitable for the more high value vegetable, fruit and berry crops
* grazing animals often have an important role in the rotation cropping and succession cropping regimes used in sustainable agricultural systems
* better education of farmers in such areas as rotational grazing and strip ("cell") grazing, leaving tired paddocks fallow for a year, pasture improvement, soil science and conservation, irrigation, plant pathology, animal husbandry, health and nutrition, and the use of tree belts and copses for windbreaks, shade and shelter, erosion control and wildlife preservation -- will often enough give better and more sustainable results than simply have some ignorant and heavy handed Vegan fascists marching in and kicking those farmers off their lands.. 
* Vegans also don't want to know how some lands can be improved through grazing and cropping regimes over time -- in their religious fervour, they know best -- and no low-life farmers will tell them any different ! 
* IF Vegans ever get their way, their proposed alternative farming practices won't be saving the planet -- but in fact will make things much, much worse.. 
*   OF  Course Vegans will deny all of the above, but I have never yet met a genuine Vegan who has demonstrated any real understanding of agriculture or nutrition..        
geek
MANY self-described "vegans" will deny all of the above -- but in truth they are not genuine Vegans, but actually vegetarians labelling themselves with a term that they don't understand, but think may seem trendy, hip and fashionable -- and simply grab onto it, because some friends or fellow school mums like the sound of it..  
AND THERE is still a more insidious and anti-human agenda behind the Veganism religion --  in their warped and twisted little vitamin B6 and B12 deprived minds, they have settled on the ideal of a 'low impact' natural world that will only support  a human population of around 1.5 to 2 billion people -- or one-quarter of the planet's current levels !
TO REACH this goal of theirs, the Vegan faithful are prepared to cull out around SIX billion humans..
NOT that they would actually be prepared to kill off all of those people out of hand...
NO.  Their proposed methodology is much simpler :
Simply preventing people from breeding for one generation, meaning a missing generation of replacement people, allied with increased disease and wars following no vaccinations and failing crops,  would halve the human population over 25 years !
TWO rounds of such Veganism population reduction within the first century of a Vegan World Government taking control, and they would reach their target of a much smaller mankind infesting this planet..        The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  2418298
SURE many will claim that the above truths are merely another form of conspiracies and fearmongering...
EXCEPT that in this case the factual evidences are easily obtained -- from Vegan websites and inside their handbooks, groups like the fallacy-fuelled PETA, and from the letters and blogs posted all over the world by Vegan activists..            Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:47 am

Well said Wolfie!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:21 am

Except people who fit that description are like one in 100,000 at most ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Except people who fit that description are like one in 100,000 at most ...
Cool

I RECKON that could be more like 1 in a thousand in many countries, and maybe 1 in a hundred in certain towns and cities...

AND possibly a majority in some alternative communes..

AND probably there's ten times as many, or more, who will support their animal liberation policies, without carrying through to their more extreme policies.   And half the population are probably willing to try vegan food dishes..

INDEED, around 75% of the world's population currently has a major part, if not all, of their diet along largely vegetarian (not 'vegan') guidelines...

EVEN IF there are only a few hundred thousand genuine hardcore Vegans in the world at the moment, it's still enough to occasionally bombard the newspapers and websites with their propaganda and the likes of PETAs malicious and more obscene campaigns..

AND enough so as to support the existence of start up "Vegan Food" companies, such as the one in this story.

bom
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:42 am

I think we do read them Suspect Suspect
they just translate poorly into Aussie  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
The first Vegan burger that bleeds like meat  HhFEoF5

Ok this was just a excuse to use that gif Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:13 am

Hahahahahaha fuck off Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down