NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blondes are not dumb after all, researchers claim

4 posters

Go down

Blondes are not dumb after all, researchers claim Empty Blondes are not dumb after all, researchers claim

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:47 pm

Blondes are not dumb after all, researchers have claimed, as they revealed they have a slightly higher IQ than brunettes.
A new study found blondes had an average IQ of 103.2, compared to 102.7 for those with brown hair, 101.2 for those with red hair and 100.5 for those with black hair.
They were slightly more likely to be in the highest category, and slightly less likely to be in the lowest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/12201133/Blondes-are-not-dumb-after-all-researchers-claim.html

Back to top Go down

Blondes are not dumb after all, researchers claim Empty Re: Blondes are not dumb after all, researchers claim

Post by eddie Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Rolling Eyes

If hair colour has something to do with intelligence then it's just as likely we are influenced by planets - so why all the scorn about astrology?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Blondes are not dumb after all, researchers claim Empty Re: Blondes are not dumb after all, researchers claim

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Natural hair colour has nothing to do with intelligence. I think the thing about "dumb blondes" arose from women bleaching their hair - ie, the idea that blondes have more fun, and therefore those who bleach their hair are a bit frivolous - in theory anyway. Laughing Laughing I don't think that bleaching one's hair makes anyone more intelligent though, so I think those statistics are just coincidental.

I don't know many women who have naturally blonde hair by the way.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:34 pm

It's just bollocks as most of these studies are and a ridiculous waste of money and time, to boot.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:36 pm

lol of course its absurd, as you could in ten years or other nations get a vastly different results each time. There is nothing to suggest any difference in intelligence on hair colour.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:30 pm

eddie wrote:Rolling Eyes

If hair colour has something to do with intelligence then it's just as likely we are influenced by planets - so why all the scorn about astrology?

ASTROLOGY  !!!!

Blondes are not dumb after all, researchers claim 3489511464
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Natural hair colour has nothing to do with intelligence. I think the thing about "dumb blondes" arose from women bleaching their hair - ie, the idea that blondes have more fun, and therefore those who bleach their hair are a bit frivolous - in theory anyway.  Laughing Laughing I don't think that bleaching one's hair makes anyone more intelligent though, so I think those statistics are just coincidental.

I don't know many women who have naturally blonde hair by the way.
Cool

INTERESTING thing about hair colour --  in different classes I was in at school and uni', there were people of all hair colours -- blonde, brown, brunette, red and black...
AND from asian, negro and caucasian backgrounds, and mixed ethnicities..
MALE, female and undecided.

And NONE of those factors had any bearing on intelligence, creativity, or how well they did in exams, essays or interviews..

AS FOR those "peroxide blondes" --  surely that peroxide must start rotting their brains if they continue using it for too long ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:54 pm

what do you call brunette hair dye for a blonde

artificial intelligence....... Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down