NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to learn from History

3 posters

Go down

How to learn from History Empty How to learn from History

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:38 pm

Here is a fine example of where Honest and even Humility, Most of All,,,,,,,allows all of use to become better people

He understands how to use humour so that it never is at cross purposes.

He also won over the audience extremely easily, of which I place fundamentally on one view he said. This allowed for him to place himself inside the shoes of another group suffering prejudice and discrimination. To those suffering this, those mocking them, clearly hate them

Very impressed with this lad, boundless positivity, which was formed from learning off history

Back to top Go down

How to learn from History Empty Re: How to learn from History

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:48 am

Ah, that kid's a breath of fresh air -- loved the story and his performance. Honesty is really always the best policy, even when it's painful Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:56 am

I don't see the pain did i miss something confused
great singer

Kid's from Darwin to get to his age in Darwin means you beat Evolution according to Darwin geek
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:11 am

I thought it was probably painful to admit the break-up was his fault in front of all those people ... ? Especially since he said the girl's name -- everybody who knows him knows what he was talking about.

Darwin is my favorite place-name, btw Smile But isn't it a little ironic? My impression of Darwin is that it has about a dozen vertebrate species, 11 of which are reptiles How to learn from History 2984306523
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:43 pm

ok i must of missed that.

and the 12th is this guy
How to learn from History 848976-130316-twam-wild

of course it is Australia
How to learn from History 1380017644611306383
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:23 am

How to learn from History Facebook-idiocy-history-test-past
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:05 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I thought it was probably painful to admit the break-up was his fault in front of all those people ... ? Especially since he said the girl's name -- everybody who knows him knows what he was talking about.

Darwin is my favorite place-name, btw Smile But isn't it a little ironic? My impression of Darwin is that it has about a dozen vertebrate species, 11 of which are reptiles How to learn from History 2984306523

scratch

ARE you suggesting that all of those US marines, soldiers and air force personnel deployed to Darwin over these last couple of years are all reptiles,  Ben ?

THAT'S not nice..    

tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:16 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I thought it was probably painful to admit the break-up was his fault in front of all those people ... ? Especially since he said the girl's name -- everybody who knows him knows what he was talking about.

scratch

ARE you suggesting that all of those US marines, soldiers and air force personnel deployed to Darwin over these last couple of years are all reptiles,  Ben ?

THAT'S not nice..    

tongue

Lizard people are reptiles, right? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down