NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I’m becoming a Jew and why you should, too

+5
Ben Reilly
'Wolfie
eddie
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why I’m becoming a Jew and why you should, too - Page 2 Empty Why I’m becoming a Jew and why you should, too

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:45 am

First topic message reminder :

It took me 40 years to become a Jew. When I was a child, I wasn’t a Jew and not only because I never went to a synagogue. My father’s family had abandoned their religion so he wasn’t Jewish. More to the point, my mother and my grandmother weren’t Jewish either, so according to orthodox Judaism’s principles of matrilineal descent, it was impossible for me to be a Jew. All I had was the “Cohen” name. I once asked my parents why they had not changed it. After saying, quite rightly, that you should never seek to appease racists, they confessed to thinking that antisemitism was over by the 1960s. After Hitler, humanity would surely see where the world’s most insane hatred led and resolve to put it to one side.

Bertolt Brecht said: “Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the bitch that bore him is in heat again.” My parents did not believe Brecht, at least not in the 1960s. Nor did I for a while. I was and remain an atheist who knows that communalist and identity politics crush individuality. I had no wish to join a tribe, let alone a religious one. Still there was no escaping the “Cohen”. When I first responded to the antisemitism that has spread so far from the extreme left into the mainstream that it now threatens to poison the Labour party, I am ashamed to say I considered two disgraceful replies. I might, I thought, not stop at opposing the Israeli occupation of the West Bank, and pledging support to leftwing Israelis and Palestinians who wanted a just and peaceful settlement for both peoples, but go on to behave like a grotesque from a Howard Jacobson satire. I would reassure fanatics that their “anti-Zionism” (that is, their call for the total destruction of the world’s only Jewish state) was not remotely racist.

Fortunately for my self-respect, I never sank that low. Whenever I hear Jews announce their hatred of Israel’s very existence, I suspect that underneath their loud bombast lies a quiet plea to the Islamists and neo-Nazis who might harm them: “I’m not like the others. Don’t pick on ”
Unfortunately, I assured anyone who asked (and some who did not) that, despite appearances to the contrary, I wasn’t Jewish. And that was as dishonourable. I sounded like a black man trying to pass as white or a German arguing with the Gestapo that there was a mistake in the paperwork. I stopped and accepted that racism changes your perception of the world and yourself. You become what your enemies say you are. And unless I wanted to shame myself, I had to become a Jew. A rather odd Jew, no doubt: a militant atheist who had to phone a friend to ask what on earth “mazel tov” meant. But a Jew nonetheless.

As one of the finest liberal ambitions is to find the sympathy to imagine the lives of others, you should become a Jew too. Declare that you have converted to Judaism or rediscovered your Jewish “heritage” and see the reaction. It’s not just that, if you are middle class and fortunate, you might experience racism for the first time, which in itself would be a “learning experience” worth having. You might also learn the essential lesson that antisemitism is not about Jews. Like rape, it’s about power. Whether the antisemitic conspiracy theory is deployed by German Nazis or Arab dictators, French anti-Dreyfusards or Saudi clerics, the argument is always the same. Democracy, an independent judiciary, equal human rights, freedom of speech and publication – all these “supposed” freedoms – are nothing but swindles that hide the machinations of the secret Jewish rulers of the world.

Describe the fantasy the Tsarist and Nazi empires developed that bluntly and it is impossible to understand how the Labour party is in danger of becoming as tainted as Ukip by the racists it attracts.

But consider how many leftwing activists, institutions or academics would agree with a politer version.

Western governments are the main source of the ills of the world. The “Israel lobby” controls western foreign policy. Israel itself is the “root cause” of all the terrors of the Middle East, from the Iraq war to Islamic State. Polite racism turns the Jews, once again, into demons with the supernatural power to manipulate and destroy nations. Or as the Swedish foreign minister, Margot Wallström, who sees herself as a feminist rather than a racial conspiracist, explained recently, Islamist attacks in Paris were the fault of Israeli occupiers in the West Bank. Or consider the otherwise bizarre indulgence of ultra-right religious extremists by people who otherwise describe themselves as liberals and leftists. The belief that Jews fuel radical Islam allows them to overlook superstition and the tyrannical denial of equal rights. They’re against Israel and that’s all that matters.

I could describe at vitriolic length how disgusted leftwing Jewish friends are that Labour members chose Jeremy Corbyn, despite his support for an Anglican cleric who linked to extremist sites that blamed Jews for 9/11, and his defence of an Islamist who recycled the libel that Jews dined on the blood of Christian children from the bottom of a medieval dung heap. But even if a chastened Labour expels this or that antisemite or disciplines the Jew-baiters at the Oxford University Labour club, I do not see how its leaders can challenge the conspiratorial world-view they shared for decades. They would be renouncing everything they once believed in. As someone who warned in the 00s about the growing darkness on the left, I am pessimistic about the chances of change. If you keep shouting “fire” and the fire brigade never comes, you tend to assume the house will burn to the ground. But perhaps familiarity breeds contempt and I am not the best judge.

If Labour MPs and members want the party to break with a past that has led to leftists allying with religious reactionaries who deny universal human rights and hate every value the centre-left professes to hold, they will have to learn to treat all racisms equally. They will need to make a brief acquaintance with European history and understand that the left has no guaranteed immunity from fascistic ideology. They will have to see antisemitism for what it is and understand why it always leads to despotism and despair. Like me, in short, and if only briefly, they will have to become Jews themselves

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/19/why-i-am-becoming-a-jew-and-you-should-too?CMP=share_btn_tw

Back to top Go down

Why I’m becoming a Jew and why you should, too - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I’m becoming a Jew and why you should, too

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:06 am

Didge wrote:Oh come Victor, we both know Ben, Bee and others tried to derail the thread proving what regressive they are, where their view is superior to all others. making them about the most prejudiced and discriminating of all political walks of l;ife.
I did not report it, mainly as they were being so petty

As to the point on antisemitism, the p[oint you can never begon to answer, understand etc. Is you have taken a precedence of teh current situation based off how you perceive prejudice and hate of Jews or israeli's
perceived, Again denying you to be in nny informed position to say otherwise.

Lets just also stop with the bull. It does not matter where it is antisemitism or any form of prejudice or the promotion to discriminate against a group using guilt by association. We both know the regressive left suffer a malfunction, whenever they cannot relate to white Gult syndrome

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why I’m becoming a Jew and why you should, too - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I’m becoming a Jew and why you should, too

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:59 am

Guess ben is saying its okay to spam threads

Good to know

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:15 am

I just think the article was a bit confusing. Maybe I had an attention deficit moment but I did find it hard to read and to follow. What I said about people banging on about their "heritage" still stands though - I just find it irritating.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:19 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh I don't know didge. It was funny and I laughed.
I laugh at lots of things, most things actually.

Id laugh at black jokes, Indian jokes, jokes about women....nothing is off limits for me except paedophile jokes....not that I've heard any I can think of?

There's a difference between a joke and an outright insult.

This is the point Eddie.
You have no conception how such a stereotype was actively used to dehumanize the Jews, to the extent, the Nazi's were so successful of promoting this hate, many Germans viewed exterminating them, as if jews were no more than a pest infestation, that needed removing. So you would not normally view humans as less human would you? We do with some people, for example. Those who commit crimes. By dehumanizing criminals, allows it to be far easier for all of us to not suffer from any guilt at their incarceration

So even more to the point why people need to learn from history and why such a view of Jews, may seem funny to you Eddie. Which is understandable. Is because you have no conception of what it feels like to have people hating you as a Jew. Now this would apply to me on of how females view and suffer discrimination and prejudice? What would I need to identify by? So in order to allow me being at least able to understand what it is like for a woman suffering sexism?

So again not having a go and see your reasoning, but have you at all viewed what he said, if you were a Jew reading that?

Did you like Life of Brian? I'm guessing that you did because it poked fun at Christians. There were also some jokes in there about big noses though.

Spike Milligan used to make a joke about Jews as well - although I never really understood that one.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

This is the point Eddie.
You have no conception how such a stereotype was actively used to dehumanize the Jews, to the extent, the Nazi's were so successful of promoting this hate, many Germans viewed exterminating them, as if jews were no more than a pest infestation, that needed removing. So you would not normally view humans as less human would you? We do with some people, for example. Those who commit crimes. By dehumanizing criminals, allows it to be far easier for all of us to not suffer from any guilt at their incarceration

So even more to the point why people need to learn from history and why such a view of Jews, may seem funny to you Eddie. Which is understandable. Is because you have no conception of what it feels like to have people hating you as a Jew. Now this would apply to me on of how females view and suffer discrimination and prejudice? What would I need to identify by? So in order to allow me being at least able to understand what it is like for a woman suffering sexism?

So again not having a go and see your reasoning, but have you at all viewed what he said, if you were a Jew reading that?

Did you like Life of Brian? I'm guessing that you did because it poked fun at Christians. There were also some jokes in there about big noses though.

Spike Milligan used to make a joke about Jews as well - although I never really understood that one.

Beggars belief, you mean a scene where a jew says to another jew that he has a biog nose

You then equate comedy to a known stereotype used throughout his troy to stigmatize Jews through discrimination and prejudice and you equate to a comedy film? You are now equating Christian persecution, prejudice and discrimination based off the Life of Brian?

Never heard something so idiotic

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:30 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Beggars belief, you mean a scene where a jew says to another jew that he has a biog nose

You then equate comedy to a known stereotype used throughout his troy to stigmatize Jews through discrimination and prejudice and you equate to a comedy film? You are now equating Christian persecution, prejudice and discrimination based off the Life of Brian?

Yes, I do mean that scene. You had a bit of a pop at Stormee for his joke, and at eddie for laughing at it, and yet you don't mind that joke in Life of Brian do you?

Try to remember what you said before you get it all wrong again Didge.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes, I do mean that scene. You had a bit of a pop at Stormee for his joke, and at eddie for laughing at it, and yet you don't mind that joke in Life of Brian do you?

Beggars belief again

What he said was a racist remark, used to stigmatize Jews, has that part sunk into that feeble mind of yours yet

Again how is a Jew telling a Jew he as a big nose antisemitic

Please explain your ignorance here

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:42 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Beggars belief again

What he said was a racist remark, used to stigmatize Jews, has that part sunk into that feeble mind of yours yet

It was no different to the joke in Life of Brian. Did you think the joke about "big nose" was a coincidence?

Anyway, you're getting abusive again, so this discussion is at an end.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:
Beggars belief again

It was no different to the joke in Life of Brian. Did you think the joke about "big nose" was a coincidence?

Anyway, you're getting abusive again, so this discussion is at an end.

I just shows that it was different, very much different
Again always the pedantic twat, trying to look smart and you cannot reason the point.
Your biggest issue is your insecurities, the need you have to dig down constantly on people

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:54 am

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well no God exists. Moses was no doubt an Egyptian, being as Mose is an Egyptian name. More likely was a High priest of the first monolithic religion, "The Aten". Where Jews would have only constituted one of the 12 tribes of Israel, he is meant to have freed from enslavement.

As to what you have been blessed with. Is the enormous empty space within your head

Have you noticed, Didge is always, sarcastic, nasty or name calling, if everyone or even some called him things back twould be mayhem.
Beware Didge.

Sorry, you seemed to have me confused with someone that gives a shit what you think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:01 am

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:

Sorry, you seemed to have me confused with someone that gives a shit what you think

I am glad you are "sorry" but why are you so caustic, nasty, be nice, it is easy and stop posting miles of crap.

Again you have me confused with someone who thinks you are of any significance at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:03 am

Just leave him to it Stormee. Let him talk to himself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Just leave him to it Stormee. Let him talk to himself.

People correspond by writing on here and by reading, not speaking showing up further how utterly ignorant you are lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:30 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Just leave him to it Stormee. Let him talk to himself.

People correspond by writing on here and by reading, not speaking showing up further how utterly ignorant you are lol

You know what? I've stuck up for you on here when I think some people have ganged up on you or started threads aimed at you, but I won't do it any more. It's like you log on and look around for someone to start on. I've done nothing to provoke your horrible comments this morning, and I conclude that you're just a nasty, inadequate bastard.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:10 am

Stormee wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You know what? I've stuck up for you on here when I think some people have ganged up on you or started threads aimed at you, but I won't do it any more. It's like you log on and look around for someone to start on. I've done nothing to provoke your horrible comments this morning, and I conclude that you're just a nasty, inadequate bastard.

That is very nasty and uncalled for, you should be ashamed.

This is exactly your MO for causing trouble Didge as I have stated before.
I try to resist retaliating and insulting you, calling you nasty names but it is difficult.

It was me who said that Stormee, and I meant it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

And?

I have stuck up for you loads on meany threads, I however do not then render any support meaningless by making threats based off that.
In other words it does not matter if someone is at odds with me and then they aree picked on, i wilkl still stand up for them

Also this all started yesterday
You also fail to ever see when in fact you are in wrong or nasty.
I just simple ant not bothered at what people call me or what they think of me

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:27 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And?

I have stuck up for you loads on meany threads, I however do not then render any support meaningless by making threats based off that.

I didn't start anything yesterday, and I wasn't wrong or nasty. I merely said that I can't be doing with people who suddenly decide they're going to be "Jewish". If you don't like that, it's your problem. You're far too obsessed with the Israel/Jewish issue anyway - you rarely talk about anything else these days.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:31 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

And?

I didn't start anything yesterday, and I wasn't wrong or nasty. I merely said that I can't be doing with people who suddenly decide they're going to be "Jewish". If you don't like that, it's your problem. You're far too obsessed with the Israel/Jewish issue anyway - you rarely talk about anything else these days.

The very fact you cannot grasp why he has, is why the problem is why you yourself do not understand
To understand what it is like to suffer antisemitism, would be to then identify yourself as a Jew to fully understand the hatred, b y having that hate directed at yourself.

Now do you understand

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:32 am

Stormee wrote:I have stuck up for him when I thought him right as I would do for anyone, Is still will.

That's what I thought too, but he just started on me for absolutely no reason today, and he got nasty and personal again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:35 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The very fact you cannot grasp why he has, is why the problem is why you yourself do not understand
To understand what it is like to suffer antisemitism, would be to then identify yourself as a Jew to fully understand the hatred, b y having that hate directed at yourself.

Now do you understand

It's a problem stemming from Israel/Palestine, and some people have jumped on the bandwagon to draw attention to themselves for no apparent reason. That situation is nothing new, and it won't get sorted any time soon. I don't have a problem with Jews, and that's enough for me. Whether it's enough for you is your problem.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:36 am

Stormee wrote:I have stuck up for him when I thought him right as I would do for anyone, Is still will.

Must have missed that, as please tell me when ever you have??

Again I have stood up for you when picked on with a gang culture and I also think you are a complete idiot,. but I will speak up no matter who is being wronged. 

In other words I chose to act and speak out on any wrong, no matter who the poster is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Now do you understand

It's a problem stemming from Israel/Palestine, and some people have jumped on the bandwagon to draw attention to themselves for no apparent reason. That situation is nothing new, and it won't get sorted any time soon. I don't have a problem with Jews, and that's enough for me. Whether it's enough for you is your problem.

Well it will never be enough until the goal is achieved.
The eradication of racism. As to accept it as it is, signals defeatism.
The best way to understanding something is like I stated using Emphatic Intelligence. 
In his case made slightly easier by having Jewish ancestry.
And just by identifying as a Jew, now places him open to antisemism

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:53 am

As the other thread was locked, I'll put this here.

If not, then i will insult her in fashion I choose to do so.

No Didge, you will not - not without me reporting you every time you do it. You can bleat and moan all you like just because some people aren't obsessed about Jews as much as you are, but that doesn't give you the right to harass me on this forum.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:59 am

Again if within the rules, I will do as I please.

Eddie can only ask that the fighting stop.
She would have to have a new rule agreed on me being accurate over how I see you far removed from the tenants of Christian teachings

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:00 pm

Didge wrote:Again if within the rules, I will do as I please.

She would have to have a new rule agreed on me being accurate over how I see you far removed from the tenants of Christian teachings

Reported.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:03 pm

lol and what rule was broken rags?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:04 pm

I am asking that you stop. It's why I locked the other thread. I don't know what's up with you today but calm it down didge.

You can have an OPINION on now you see rags, but say so.
Stop with the insults or I'll just keep locking threads and further action will be taken.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:08 pm

eddie wrote:

I am asking that you stop. It's why I locked the other thread. I don't know what's up with you today but calm it down didge.

Stop with the insults or I'll just keep locking threads and further action will be taken.

What rule has been broken?

So what insult was issue?

I understand Christianity very well and to me she shows  alack of empathy,  love, due care, generosity, charity.

That is not an insult but a genuine criticism, so stop being thick idiot Eddie,

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

What rule has been broken?

So what insult was issue?

I understand Christianity very well and to me she shows  alack of empathy,  love, due care, generosity, charity.

That is not an insult but a genuine criticism, so stop being thick idiot Eddie,

Reported.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:11 pm

This is fun as free speech is under attack by rags and eddie is poorly supporting her.

Again, show which rule has been broken

Show how genuine criticism is an insult?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:18 pm

The rule is this:

Stop insulting another poster.

I'm not kidding.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Didge wrote:This is fun as free speech is under attack by rags and eddie is poorly supporting her.

Since I've been here, all I've seen you do is attack people who disagree with you or try to express an opinion that differs from yours.     Sometimes you seem quite calm and less prickly, but mostly you're a pompous twit with delusions of grandeur.   You seem to think talking down to people will make you appear superior to them...perhaps it makes you feel that way.    

I think it was Sassy who said your unhinged moments are cyclical.   Are you due for a flounce?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:22 pm

eddie wrote:The rule is this:

I'm not kidding.

Its an opinion based on how they act

Its not an insult and you are blatantly over stepping your authority

So now everytime Rags cries wolf she will claim an insult.

You have just made the situation far worse, as people insult each other everyday.

You are bang out of order and yet again she has manipulated you

There is no rules on insults, until ben agrees, your words are meaningless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:25 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:This is fun as free speech is under attack by rags and eddie is poorly supporting her.

Since I've been here, all I've seen you do is attack people who disagree with you or try to express an opinion that differs from yours.     Sometimes you seem quite calm and less prickly, but mostly you're a pompous twit with delusions of grandeur.   You seem to think talking down to people will make you appear superior to them...perhaps it makes you feel that way.    

I think it was Sassy who said your unhinged moments are cyclical.   Are you due for a flounce?

Worst contradiction ever, as daily you insult me, but I do not whime and whinge like you do

I suggest you grow a backbone

And yet another one with no medical or physiological qualifications, issuing an insult to me claiming I have mental health problems

With the last point proving you have been on here before and are too cowardly to reveal yourself lol

@  So Eddie, you going to now warn Hopratio for the insult he just issued around my mental health or are you going to continually contradict yourself as well

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:27 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Worst contradiction ever, as daily you insult me, but I do not whime and whinge like you do

And yet another one with no medical or physiological qualifications, issuing an insult to me claiming I have mental health problems

With the last point proving you have been on here before and are too cowardly to reveal yourself lol

@  So Eddie, you going to now warn Hopratio for the insult he just issued around my mental health or are you going to continually contradict yourself as well

You're best ignored when you're in this mode.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:28 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

You're best ignored when you're in this mode.

lol contradiction again

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:28 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

just to say, no, I've never been on here as anyone but HT.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:31 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

just to say, no, I've never been on here as anyone but HT.

lol, course not

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:39 pm

My words are meaningless?

Well my actions aren't.

THREAD LOCKED
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:21 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:The rule is this:

I'm not kidding.

Its an opinion based on how they act

Its not an insult and you are blatantly over stepping your authority

So now everytime Rags cries wolf she will claim an insult.

You have just made the situation far worse, as people insult each other everyday.

You are bang out of order and yet again she has manipulated you

There is no rules on insults, until ben agrees, your words are meaningless

true didge....but there ARE rules on disrupting threads, whatever the means Twisted Evil

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum