NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gran is a hit with dozens of toyboys.

+2
Victorismyhero
Syl
6 posters

Go down

Gran is a hit with dozens of  toyboys. Empty Gran is a hit with dozens of toyboys.

Post by Syl Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:14 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-dont-want-age-gracefully-7565657

Good for her....or desperate old slapper?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Gran is a hit with dozens of  toyboys. Empty Re: Gran is a hit with dozens of toyboys.

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:28 pm

grow old disgracefully...rofl.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Gran is a hit with dozens of  toyboys. Empty Re: Gran is a hit with dozens of toyboys.

Post by Syl Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:50 pm

No one seems interested in this story...it may not be earth shattering news...but it was a change from some of non stories lately. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:04 pm

don't want to age gracefully': Tinder gran dates over 100 toy boys because it makes her feel sexy and empowered - Mirror Online

A glamorous gran claims she has picked up more than 100 toy boys on dating apps over the last five years - because it makes her feel sexy and empowered.

Fun-loving 56-year-old Gaynor Evans says sleeping with younger men, some half her age, has given her a new lease of life.

One toy boy was 30 years her junior, but despite the age gap, the grandmother-of-three says the benefits of dating younger men - aside from the best sex of her life - are obvious.

She said: "It’s fairly simple really - they’re young, fit, and fun.

"Younger men have got stamina, drive, enthusiasm and are able to repeat perform."

After two failed marriages, Gaynor, from Enfield, says she has a ‘renewed vigour’ courtesy of her baby-faced beaus and makes no apologies for her behaviour.

She said: "I don’t want to age gracefully, I’m quite happy to be a disgrace."

Describing herself as ‘firing on all cylinders’, Gaynor says younger men are attracted to older women because they know what they want and aren’t trying to tie them down.

--------------------------––

Hmmmm. I dint know how I feel about this.
Part of me thinks.....just have sex with men of your own age.....and part of me thinks "Go girl!"

But how would I feel if it was the other way round?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:14 pm

I would love to be able to think.....well she isn't hurting anyone, she is getting what she wants and the younger men she gets involved with are certainly not looking for anything more than what she is giving them, so it's win win.

But actually I think...what a desperate old slapper letting herself be used by every Tom, Dick and Harry who gives her the time of day, and who would want a mother or grandmother like her?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:15 pm

I sort of agree with you but.....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:17 pm

It would be interesting to get some male points of views eddie....but men tend to avoid topics like this one ime. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:22 pm

56? That's hardly a desperate old slapper Syl. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:56? That's hardly a desperate old slapper Syl. Razz

Age is relative though....and when a man is 26, a 56 year old woman is ancient. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:33 pm

Syl wrote:

Age is relative though....and when a man is 26, a 56 year old woman is ancient. Laughing

They obviously don't think so Syl. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

They obviously don't think so Syl. Laughing

True...according to her she has had over 100 toy boys.
Maybe she gets the feeling of empowerment mixed up with the feeling of being used.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:57 pm

Stormee wrote:I have many friends/associates, amongst them are quite a few extremely smart ladies of a maturity age 50/60 and a bit more, don't jump on me, I am unsure how to put this, they look super, attractive, have looked after themselves, been fortunate or whatever.
I bet some would get a whistle from young men half their age.

There are a couple some would refer to as mutton dressed as mutton.

Some of them are not short of a few shillings either, that can be an attraction for young studs.

I get on well with all of them as they are NOT minguz, muntuz.

Older women can be absolutely gorgeous Stormee......and it's very nice that many men of whatever age can appreciate their beauty.
The woman in the OP is attractive too....that's not what I am saying.
It's the way she acts (and brags about it) that is off putting to me nothing to do with the way she looks.

Thinking about it I would have the same disdain for a much older man bragging about his many young conquests as I do for her......I am nothing but fair. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:57 pm

Once again, I would question how the "story" got in the news. More attention seeking I suppose. Still, at least she's not moaning about some poor traffic warden, shop employee, or headmaster, and she's not trying to get anyone sacked, so it's fairly harmless. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Stormee wrote:
Syl wrote:No one seems interested in this story...it may not be earth shattering news...but it was a change from some of  non stories lately. Cool

Non storiz, lol! lol! lol! every day, day in, day out, mainly spam from Didge.

I like these light thread.

I do too....and having a bit of a short attention span when it comes to threads and posts I also like the ones that don't rival 'War and peace' in length. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:34 pm

Well I did call her a slapper Stormee....though as she isn't a member I think I got away with it. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:56 pm

Are you saying you're 56????????????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Correct Stormee thank you. x

And neither was Rags saying that. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Stormee wrote:
Syl is clearly not saying that.

Are you saying that Sylvia is older than 56?????????????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:47 pm

I am older...and a damn site more dignified than the lady in the OP. Gran is a hit with dozens of  toyboys. 2385359624
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Syl wrote:I am older...and a damn site more dignified than the lady in the OP. Gran is a hit with dozens of  toyboys. 2385359624

Are you saying you're more dignified than Fenella??????????????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:08 am

Syl wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-dont-want-age-gracefully-7565657

She's ok looking for her age, and so long as she's not hurting anyone, why not?   There's something a bit off though about 56 with a teenager or early 20's.   Someone within say, 15 years of her own age bracket but not 30!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:37 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-dont-want-age-gracefully-7565657

She's ok looking for her age, and so long as she's not hurting anyone, why not?   There's something a bit off though about 56 with a teenager or early 20's.   Someone within say, 15 years of her own age bracket but not 30!

Absurd reasoning, what has age got to do with anything when it comes to enjoying yourself, which clearly she has men lining up for.

The one question I would ask is if some of the men are playing out a certain fantasy.

Can you think what that is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:53 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

I agree with you that she looks OK, and she doesn't appear to be hurting anyone, though her family must be cringing with embarrassment at the way she carries on.
I don't think it's so much that she seeks out young men,  I think it's more to do with the fact that she sleeps around and thinks it's something to brag about....it's tacky and so is she imo.

Just one thing though....why do people add.."for her age" when saying someone of a certain age is attractive?
Beauty is beauty....some people actually improve with age, getting older doesn't mean losing looks, they obviously change but that doesn't mean they diminish.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:55 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I agree with you that she looks OK, and she doesn't appear to be hurting anyone, though her family must be cringing with embarrassment at the way she carries on.
I don't think it's so much that she seeks out young men,  I think it's more to do with the fact that she sleeps around and thinks it's something to brag about....it's tacky and so is she imo.

Just one thing though....why do people add.."for her age" when saying someone of a certain age is attractive?
Beauty is beauty....some people actually improve with age, getting older doesn't mean losing looks, they obviously change but that doesn't mean they diminish.

I know - I think that too. It's as if they're saying that someone can't possibly look their age and still look nice.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I know - I think that too. It's as if they're saying that someone can't possibly look their age and still look nice.

It's very sexist too....does anyone ever say George Clooney looks good "for his age"? Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's very sexist too....does anyone ever say George Clooney looks good "for his age"? Laughing

No, I don't think they do. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:05 pm

Just one example... though there are millions of women who are not famous who would also prove the point.

Audrey Hepburn, pic taken when she was 60. She was lovely when young but age added a different kind of beauty to her face.

Gran is a hit with dozens of  toyboys. Audrey-hepburn-60-1368576427_b
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down