NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugby Player Haydn Peacock’s Penis ‘Almost Torn Off In Tackle’

3 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Rugby Player Haydn Peacock’s Penis ‘Almost Torn Off In Tackle’ Empty Rugby Player Haydn Peacock’s Penis ‘Almost Torn Off In Tackle’

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:50 am

An Australian rugby league player has spoken of the horrific injuries he suffered during an eye-watering tackle. Haydn Peacock was playing for AS Carcassonne in France last month when his penis was almost completely ripped from his body. Peacock, 23, was toppled during the match with St Esteve Catalans Dragons – with a photograph capturing the agonizing moment contact was made – but carried on playing until half time, oblivious to how badly hurt he was. Speaking to French Footy, Peacock said: “He made a tackle by reaching out and grabbing my dick. Have you seen the photo? It’s a classic.

“I took the ball off the scrum and made a half break, and their centre has come across from the inside and reached out in a last ditch effort and has got hold of my dick with one hand and pulled me down. “There’s a photo of me screaming in pain, and I finished out the half. The pain was alright and then at half-time I was like, I’ve got to have a look. I checked on it and the skin is half ripped off I was like, ‘Shit, where’s the doctor? Where’s the doctor?’” Peacock received 11 stitches to the wound, but happily has put the incident behind him, revealing: “It’s all sweet. No dramas.”

Posting on Facebook, he wrote: “Can’t believe how much this story has blown up. Glad my misfortune has provided a few people with a good laugh and no the irony that my last name is peacock is not lost on me."

Rugby Player Haydn Peacock’s Penis ‘Almost Torn Off In Tackle’ Stream_img

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/rugby-player-haydn-peacocks-penis-almost-torn-off-in-tackle_uk_56e7d45ce4b03fb88ede11ac

affraid

Back to top Go down

Rugby Player Haydn Peacock’s Penis ‘Almost Torn Off In Tackle’ Empty Re: Rugby Player Haydn Peacock’s Penis ‘Almost Torn Off In Tackle’

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:17 pm

Ok...I often ASSUME much about 'MALE SPORTS' and what protective gear they are required to wear and what is enforced; but don't they have a 'CUP' or something that they are supposed to wear?

Admittedly I know nothing about Rugby; we play a lot of soccer over here and as the little boys grow larger they will wear a supporter/jock strap - Baseball - it's a cup - football a supporter - wrestling a supporter!
I had to purchase them for my son as he played and kept growing. 

As a 'MOM'...this horrified me to no end Shocked

Back to top Go down

Rugby Player Haydn Peacock’s Penis ‘Almost Torn Off In Tackle’ Empty Re: Rugby Player Haydn Peacock’s Penis ‘Almost Torn Off In Tackle’

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:32 pm

aspca4ever wrote:Ok...I often ASSUME much about 'MALE SPORTS' and what protective gear they are required to wear and what is enforced; but don't they have a 'CUP' or something that they are supposed to wear?

Admittedly I know nothing about Rugby; we play a lot of soccer over here and as the little boys grow larger they will wear a supporter/jock strap - Baseball - it's a cup - football a supporter - wrestling a supporter!

No Aspca he is aussie, we dont wear armour. pirat pirat pirat pirat
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:37 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
aspca4ever wrote:Ok...I often ASSUME much about 'MALE SPORTS' and what protective gear they are required to wear and what is enforced; but don't they have a 'CUP' or something that they are supposed to wear?

No Aspca he is aussie, we dont wear armour. pirat pirat pirat pirat

As a 'MOTHER' of a young male child --- well, that wouldn't happen in MY WORLD! 
My son would have had a CUP/bubble wrapped diaper thingy like the Sumo Wrestlers wear!  LOL   Poor young man --- SMH...can't imagine the horror! Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:37 pm

he now plays "alto" in the church choir

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down