NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Dark

Go down

Going Dark Empty Going Dark

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:13 am

Not Sure if any non Americans watch this as its only on in the states.
last nights story was about the Apple encryption story
i thought the members who are not familiar with the issues and dangers of The FBI request might find it informative  

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Going Dark Empty Re: Going Dark

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:08 am

Stormee wrote:Not uploadabul in this country, KD.
look for a plug in for your browser called ZENMATE install that and you will be able to watch it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:17 am

TY for that...he's every bit as great as Stephan Colbert Report and that other guy - Jon Stewart.  I'd brought this issue in over on http://www.newsfixboard.com/t14324-apple-s-iphone-vs-the-fbi-what-s-right-what-s-wrong

But one can't see everything that gets pulled in here on any given day; but as I stated on that thread --- I've struggled with this issue,
Is it our legal right to know what a 'TERRORIST' has had access to ?
Why can't our 'law enforcement' {CIA/FBI/NSA --- white hat hunters of all bad humans} be allowed access to those cell phone records ???
VS the right for privacy unless you're a better informed 'HACKER' and then have as much access to any and all of our 'hidden/encrypted/supposedly private' internet info?

No easy answers and yet due to our lack of law enforcement {either from budget restraints or just lack of knowledge} this ability to keep up-to-date with all computer generated data/hacking/internet encrypted info --- we are lagging far behind the terrorist.  IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down